No Fair

Oh dear.

Comment

• Carmine
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
      No Fair
      hahaha, Shoes...I managed to grab 2 tickets for Ginny and I in the 8th row of floor B...seats 13 and 14...seat 14 is the aisle seat...
      Lil' Ginny will be able to see this time...and I promise to get you some confetti!!

The "Cleveland Money", should it happen...is still safely locked away!

Comment

• Momshell
        Veteran
        • Jan 2012

Wow! Congrats!! Wish I had the freedom (no kids!) to do the same! Have a great time! Still hoping for that second leg NY date!
        Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Zempi
          Roadie
          • Mar 2012

It is on a Saturday Here I am looking at the list where would be the next most convenient city 'if'..

@Carmine..did u go to stubhub for those? I am spoiled now I only want close floors for any possible futures..

It is not THAT far from Philly...(Greensboro)

Originally posted by Momshell
          Wow! Congrats!! Wish I had the freedom (no kids!) to do the same! Have a great time! Still hoping for that second leg NY date!

Comment

• Zempi
            Roadie
            • Mar 2012

@Momshell why stop there-if they do a second don't forget NY, Hershey, North Jersey....all doable..lol...

On a different note, I did pick up Aerosmith/Cheap Trick Tix yeterday for Philly..not floors yet...But As much as I love them too, I won't be going to 4 concert for them.

Comment

• Momshell
              Veteran
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Zempi
              @Momshell why stop there-if they do a second don't forget NY, Hershey, North Jersey....all doable..lol...
              Absolutely! I'll go anywhere that doesn't require an overnight stay - hotels and overnight babysitter is just too much (after 4 shows already). But if I can drive there and back in the same day, I'm there. And now I know I can do it alone too, if necessary.
              Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• perrin29
                Head Fluffer
                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                Always loved this video of VH in Grensboro last tour..Thanks to Almostsaved for posting it..Crowd is nuts.Yeah..it was also a Saturday..and this doesnt do justice to the decibels being there.

Love that video. Looks like Ed is doing a little eye-wiping there as well. Seems like twenty years melted away in that moment.

Comment

• VanHalener
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Anyone have a ticket for sale?
                  I am going to this show.

I HAVE to see them again!!!!
                  ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by perrin29
                    Love that video. Looks like Ed is doing a little eye-wiping there as well. Seems like twenty years melted away in that moment.
                    Oh trust me, Dave and Ed were crying, as well as a bunch of old people in the crowd (not mentioning any names of course).....

What an incredible moment, will never forget that....
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Damn, looks like we're getting quite the posse coming....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                        Oh trust me, Dave and Ed were crying, as well as a bunch of old people in the crowd (not mentioning any names of course).....

What an incredible moment, will never forget that....
                        really dave and ed ... i never knew that .. its kinda cool
                        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur
                          really dave and ed ... i never knew that .. its kinda cool
                          They had a closeup of Dave on the big screen when he broke down, was really something....

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

Bet ya it slayed you when you saw it ...
                            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Carmine
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2004

I got em right through Ticketmaster...Platinum Seats for $175 each...which, now that I've bought tickets throughPlatinum, know that there are no Ticketmaster side fee's...no tax, no BS, $350 for the 2 tickets.

Comment

• Zempi
                                Roadie
                                • Mar 2012

Wow that is great! I was looking 'in case' but didn't see such good ones..That is AWESOME!

NM. I never clicked on the platinum ones. That is good. I had 6th row for Reading same location as you..It was GREAT..It was truly smack center. Is Greenboro popular this time b/c it is a weekend or a great place or the fact it is a Saturday? There are some nice tix on there...

Originally posted by Carmine
                                I got em right through Ticketmaster...Platinum Seats for $175 each...which, now that I've bought tickets throughPlatinum, know that there are no Ticketmaster side fee's...no tax, no BS, $350 for the 2 tickets.
                                Last edited by Zempi; 03-31-2012, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Working...