Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Assuming your kind words are directed at me, I'm still in limbo waiting to see if I get the big contract I've been after.

6 months of my life in a dwarf David v 2 Golliaths government tender.

I heard last week second hand I got it but in the current climate I need to be 100%.

In plain terms the deal at the moment is that if I'm coming over there I need to buy her a horse.

I wish I was fucking joking...

iCon says he'll come to Greensboro if I do but I don't think he has the horse problem. There is a second show he has with Sarge but I'm sure you all know about that with your secret forum and so forth.
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 02-02-2012, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      Assuming your kind words are directed at me, I'm still in limbo waiting to see if I get the big contract I've been after.

6 months of my life in a dwarf David v 2 Golliaths government tender.

I heard last week second hand I got it but in the current climate I need to be 100%.

In plain terms the deal at the moment is that if I'm coming over there I need to buy her a horse.

I wish I was fucking joking...

iCon says he'll come to Greensboro if I do but I don't think he has the horse problem. There is a second show with Sarge but I'm sure you all know about that with your secret forum and so forth.
      Honest to god...a horse for a fucking flight to the US to see Van Halen has to be the damn funniest thing I've read in my entire life...

Dude...now you've GOT to come to Greensboro so I can crack horse jokes at your Scottish ass all day long...jesus christ...that's fucking funny...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• bigtrouble77
        Full On Cocktard
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BringOnTheGirls
        Rumpelstiltskin here.

not seeing any of the 2nd leg when Ed started playing better.

Ed was off for NJ & Vegas Shows.
        I saw them in philly and Ed was definitely not playing at this level. I remember thinking Brian Young sounded much better. Happy to see he got himself together.

I was ready to go for some tickets for this tour, but then my brother comes to me and says that he knows a guy that's involved with the VH Tour management Co. and the rest is history. Hope he comes through...

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
          Honest to god...a horse for a fucking flight to the US to see Van Halen has to be the damn funniest thing I've read in my entire life...

Dude...now you've GOT to come to Greensboro so I can crack horse jokes at your Scottish ass all day long...jesus christ...that's fucking funny...
          Funny for you, I've just found out the cost of livery!

Comment

• Fairwrning
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Cmon Sesh..buy that fuckin horse!!

Comment

• Fairwrning
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Arrived yesterday

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Fairwrning

Arrived yesterday
                A horse...CONGRATS!

I'm all about the golf...Va may only be able to afford to be my caddy...but I do believe my humble house will be empty for that weekend. Shit wrning and Va...you guys could come and crash here Friday night...drink some beers...play some golf in the morning...head to the show...

Think about it...

Of course, let me make sure the family is outta town first...lmfao...or we'll all be out in a fucking tent...and me for a week after you leave...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Fairwrning
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

There was a concert ticket pic there,,its gone..did something wrong I guess ..didnt buy a horse..

Comment

• Fairwrning
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Shit dude...We'll play it by ear and see what happens..its a possibility

Comment

• DlocRoth
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Hmmmmmm
                      Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by DlocRoth
                        Hmmmmmm
                        Oh fuck....

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Still got some decent Platinum pairs of tickets available pretty damn close to the stage, looks like the price has come down a bit too....

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Jagermeister
                            Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                            Still got some decent Platinum pairs of tickets available pretty damn close to the stage, looks like the price has come down a bit too....

http://www.ticketmaster.com/exchange...all&sort=price
                            I could have bought some floor seats in my area but opted for the club seats instead. The private bar and bathroom were to hard for me to pass up.

Comment

• DlocRoth
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                              Oh fuck....

Tax returns are a hell of a drug. Hahaha!
                              Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I'm still in limbo...

Comment

Working...