TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
    They are not grey lol

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

That may not be an exact representation, remember....

I just looked at my stub, in that very same arena, me and Poj got tickets at the last minute for KISS and Aerosmith in section 107....

So maybe your view of the screen isn't going to be great at all, but you're going to VERY close to the stage.....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Romeo Delight
        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

For the Vancouver show the equivalent would be sec 107 11 rows up. Damned nice seats...mayeb even my preference. But what view and sound do you get for Sec 105?
        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Fairwrning
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Hey VA..If ya want I can text ya the setlist from this show..

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Fairwrning
            Hey VA..If ya want I can text ya the setlist from this show..
            I'm not touching my phone, in fact I probably won't even bring it inside....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Kinda glad Greensboro is 2 months into the tour this time, they're gonna be tight as fuck by the time they hit there....

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

looks like Greensboro might be the type of show where the audience is a little rowdier.

I know we have all mellowed, but the crowds so far have seemed a bit tamer than I recall from the shows I attended from the last tour in my part of the world
                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It being a Saturday will make a difference.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

looks like Greensboro might be the type of show where the audience is a little rowdier.
                    The Greensboro Coliseum holds about 1,000 more than the average arena for concerts, as well....

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Always loved this video of VH in Grensboro last tour..Thanks to Almostsaved for posting it..Crowd is nuts.Yeah..it was also a Saturday..and this doesnt do justice to the decibels being there.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                        Always loved this video of VH in Grensboro last tour..Thanks to Almostsaved for posting it..Crowd is nuts.Yeah..it was also a Saturday..and this doesnt do justice to the decibels being there.

No doubt about that.... When they stopped in the middle of "I'm The One", the crowd was ROARING.... The video doesn't represent it very well at all....

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Cool. And it still sounds awesome! Vancouver is pretty similar.

Last tour was incredible. In 1984, the crowd was far louder than the band. Never seen that again and probably never will.
                          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2004

Vancouver is pretty similar.
                            Yeah, they can't hear themselves think over their Espresso Macchiato's.

I kid, I kid
                            WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• blueeyedmurder
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • Aug 2006

Pojo/Va Beach...me and my kids are coming to Greensboro for this show. This will be my 3rd in a week! (Tampa, Atl.)
                              Let me know where you guys will be before. We're driving in from Greenville, SC that morning. In box me.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by blueeyedmurder
                                Pojo/Va Beach...me and my kids are coming to Greensboro for this show. This will be my 3rd in a week! (Tampa, Atl.)
                                Let me know where you guys will be before. We're driving in from Greenville, SC that morning. In box me.
                                We'll be at Fat Dog's sometime that afternoon... Only a few blocks from the Coliseum....

Comment

Working...