Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sonrisa salvaje
    Veteran
    • Jun 2005

I overpaid but i am on row 20 from the stage in the center floor section. I will be there and will be sporting my Eatem and Smile tour shirt to piss off any Hagaritas who may be there. If you see me give me a shout. If you guys want to meet up outside the arena somewhere let me know. I took that day and the next day off so it is showtime.
    RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
    LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• JenniferM
      Roadie
      • Feb 2004

Okay: it's getting close. Have we made up our minds on a meet? Atlanta traffic is crazy, so the closer the better. We need to get a time and place set! Looking forward to putting faces with the names (and names with the names!)
      "Why behave in public if you're livin' on a playground?"

Comment

• gbranton
        Veteran
        • Aug 2005

I'm staying a few blocks away, the Mariott was booked solid, I'm at that 73 story joint around the corner from the aquarium, which I plan to visit Friday. So either of those restaurants at the venue are cool with me.
        "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• JenniferM
          Roadie
          • Feb 2004

What about Taco Mac at around 3:30? We are driving a long way and I'm going to get there a little early to avoid rush hour traffic (which genuinely sucks in Atlanta). We can kill some time hanging out and discussing all things Van Halen. One round of beer on me to the Roth Army-ites who show up!! By the way, do we know if cameras or cell phones are allowed? The venue web site states that it is at the discretion of the performer.

JenniferM

Comment

• gbranton
            Veteran
            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by JenniferM
            What about Taco Mac at around 3:30?

By the way, do we know if cameras or cell phones are allowed? The venue web site states that it is at the discretion of the performer.
            I would like to be there by 3:30 but I think for me that will be near impossible. I'm probably more like a 5:00 guy.

As for the cameras, it has been discussed here and VH is fine with it.
            "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• JenniferM
              Roadie
              • Feb 2004

Thanks for the info about the camera. Been working a lot of hours and out of town so I haven't been able to keep up with what's going on here for a couple of months now.
              If I get to meet ya', I'll buy you a beer!!!
              BTW: Here's a recent photo of me (and my granddaughter) so you guys and gals will know what I look like so you can find me and my kid.

Originally posted by gbranton
              I would like to be there by 3:30 but I think for me that will be near impossible. I'm probably more like a 5:00 guy.

Attached Files

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                Veteran
                • Jun 2005

I'm on the same timeframe. Of course, we are on central time and Hotlanta is on eastern so we will have to specify which time we are referencing.

Comment

• gbranton
                  Veteran
                  • Aug 2005

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
                  I'm on the same timeframe. Of course, we are on central time and Hotlanta is on eastern so we will have to specify which time we are referencing.
                  I'm thinking local time. I could be much earlier, except I will be meeting my wife in Atl. She has to get up, get ready to drive to Atl, drive, get checked in, then get ready AGAIN to go eat, drink and see the show.

Comment

• gbranton
                    Veteran
                    • Aug 2005

I'm thinking local time. I could be much earlier, except I will be meeting my wife in Atl. She has to get up, get ready to drive to Atl, drive, get checked in, then get ready AGAIN to go eat, drink and see the show.
                    And I can't check in to the hotel before 3:00, then I figure an hour for her to "get ready" and a half hour to walk to the venue at a minumum.

Comment

• JenniferM
                      Roadie
                      • Feb 2004

Okay, so it looks like my son's friend who is coming with us has a class that morning, so we won't be arriving in Atlanta until about 4:30 Eastern time. So, is it Taco Mac then?

JenniferM

Comment

• gbranton
                        Veteran
                        • Aug 2005

I'm down with Taco Mac.

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                          Veteran
                          • Jun 2005

I'm down with Taco Mac.
                          Sounds good. I'll be the guy in the Eatem and Smile tee shirt.

Comment

• gbranton
                            Veteran
                            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
                            Sounds good. I'll be the guy in the Eatem and Smile tee shirt.
                            I will be wearing a white repro 1982 tour shirt with the lion on the front and some EVH tennis shoes.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                              Sniper
                              • Jan 2004

two nights away!! I was starting to get nostalgic, thinking this might be my last time seeing these guys, but they just went and dropped B'ham, Knoxville and Greenville for August. SWEET!

I won't be joining for the TM meet-up. We've actually got tickets in one of the suites, through a buddy of mine. Two friends and my 11-year old. Have a great time everybody!!
                              David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
                              — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• gbranton
                                Veteran
                                • Aug 2005

Originally posted by damngoodtimes
                                I won't be joining for the TM meet-up. We've actually got tickets in one of the suites, through a buddy of mine. Two friends and my 11-year old. Have a great time everybody!!
                                Thanks! It is starting to look like the entire Atlanta Roth Army contingent will only require one booth ay Taco Mac.

Comment

Working...