X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALMOSTsaved
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

Cock Breath:

Dear #vanhalenI want you to sing the hits! My section is going to sleep and I am two slaps away from knocking out a Senior Citizen....— Rosalyn Jordan (@Rozi90210) April 20, 2012
    I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

Still a Cock Breath:

What??? Is David Lee Roth talking about some farm animals??? Ummm I want to hear Jump or Pamana! I got to get up at 5 am!! #vanhalen— Rosalyn Jordan (@Rozi90210) April 20, 2012

#Van Halen about to take the stage!! Excited! I love Sammy Hager though.... Sorry David Lee I like you.....— Rosalyn Jordan (@Rozi90210) April 20, 2012
      Last edited by ALMOSTsaved; 04-19-2012, 10:58 PM.
      I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• gbranton
        Veteran
        • Aug 2005

Some cocksucker did his best to ruin the part where Dave talks about his dog. I just threatened to stomp his fucking ass.
        "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
          Still a Cock Breath:

What??? Is David Lee Roth talking about some farm animals??? Ummm I want to hear Jump or Pamana! I got to get up at 5 am!! #vanhalen— Rosalyn Jordan (@Rozi90210) April 20, 2012

#Van Halen about to take the stage!! Excited! I love Sammy Hager though.... Sorry David Lee I like you.....— Rosalyn Jordan (@Rozi90210) April 20, 2012
          How ironic.... a SHEEP bitching about farm animals
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• gbranton
            Veteran
            • Aug 2005

Jump and out.........
            "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• gbranton
              Veteran
              • Aug 2005

We love you all!!!!

Comment

• gbranton
                Veteran
                • Aug 2005

Comment

• TJMKID
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by gbranton
                  Some cocksucker did his best to ruin the part where Dave talks about his dog. I just threatened to stomp his fucking ass.

I like the way you operate !!

Comment

• TJMKID
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

The whorehouse she works at opens at 5am ???

Comment

• TJMKID
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

This whore Tweeted another pic of her and her douchey boyfriend at the show ---- both looking extra douchey of course.

Wolfie needs to squirt a load down her throat so she can get on with her self-important, self-absorbed, selfish twatty existence that we all care deeply about.

...I'd still bang the fat bass player. #vanhalen— Lyndsey Marie (@LyndseyROCK1005) April 20, 2012

Comment

• gbranton
                        Veteran
                        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by TJMKID
                        I like the way you operate !!
                        Dude! I wanted to kill that motherfucker. I good him to get the fuck out and go see Chickenshit. My wife even threatened him.

Comment

• TJMKID
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Momshell
                          Was really hoping to make my 1000th post LUTS! Looks like no surprises tonight. I gotta get to bed. Watch - I'll wake up to find out they ended with Stay Frosty.

Judging by some of the Tweets from the show ----- a few "fans" have chosen to "Stay Cunty"

Comment

• TJMKID
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by gbranton
                            Dude! I wanted to kill that motherfucker. I good him to get the fuck out and go see Chickenshit. My wife even threatened him.

God damn --- this qualifies you for nomination to the "Tour Fans of the Year" award being handed out at the end of 2012 !!

Comment

• gbranton
                              Veteran
                              • Aug 2005

Originally posted by TJMKID
                              God damn --- this qualifies you for nomination to the "Tour Fans of the Year" award being handed out at the end of 2012 !!
                              I never knew a few not so carefully chosen "shut the fuck up, motherfucker!!"s would qualify me for post season honors but I am glad to be in the running with Momshell.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                                Sniper
                                • Jan 2004

Just got home and got kid to bed. Absolutely killed it tonight.

I was hoping for some different "flex" songs tonight. Only got Hail as a different song from Louisville. HOWEVER, everything was better, particularly the ADKOT songs and the new old songs this tour (Women,Outta, , etc).

Dave had some great oneliners and had a TON of energy. Ed was just Fuckin stellar.

Gotta get some sleep, I'm getting up same time as the whore. What a night!
                                David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
                                — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

Working...