Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • So this is love
    Veteran
    • Jan 2012

QUOTE=fourthcoming;1641859]I know I'm running the risk of sounding dicky, but God willing, there will be a second leg of the tour. And if there is a second leg....Van Halen....can we please lose Pretty woman, I'll Wait, China Town, Trouble With Never, and Tattoo? I have no problem with any of these tunes.....and absolutely love the new stuff also....but....Can we mix it up a little more on the second leg hopefully? Bullethead, Stay Frosty, As Is, Sinners Swing, D.O.A., In A Simple Rhyme, anything really cuz the whole catalog is brilliant......just please mix it up a little bit more. I'll shut up now.[/QUOTE]

Whoa... what`s in your coffee this morning?
    Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• evil_lil
      Groupie
      • Dec 2007

While I have the same general opinion of the high register from watching the youtube stuff, at the show I couldn't have cared less. I even enjoyed Dance The Night Away. Any missteps were over quickly and his enthusiasm and showmanship more than made up for it. I think he ruled the roost Saturday night.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Originally posted by So this is love
        QUOTE=fourthcoming;1641859]I know I'm running the risk of sounding dicky, but God willing, there will be a second leg of the tour. And if there is a second leg....Van Halen....can we please lose Pretty woman, I'll Wait, China Town, Trouble With Never, and Tattoo? I have no problem with any of these tunes.....and absolutely love the new stuff also....but....Can we mix it up a little more on the second leg hopefully? Bullethead, Stay Frosty, As Is, Sinners Swing, D.O.A., In A Simple Rhyme, anything really cuz the whole catalog is brilliant......just please mix it up a little bit more. I'll shut up now.
        Whoa... what`s in your coffee this morning?[/QUOTE]

Nothing in my coffee at all.....Just want to hear a few different tunes from the 7 classic albums on the next leg.

Comment

• So this is love
          Veteran
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by fourthcoming
          Whoa... what`s in your coffee this morning?
          Nothing in my coffee at all.....Just want to hear a few different tunes from the 7 classic albums on the next leg.[/QUOTE]

I know...first the Rangers, than the 20 band members that sounds like shit not to forget your analogy of GNR and Mike Tyson...you`re on a roll
          Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• fourthcoming

Originally posted by So this is love
            Nothing in my coffee at all.....Just want to hear a few different tunes from the 7 classic albums on the next leg.
            I know...first the Rangers, than the 20 band members that sounds like shit not to forget your analogy of GNR and Mike Tyson...you`re on a roll[/QUOTE]

LOL.....are you stalking me? Yea, maybe somebody pissed in my cheerios this morning bro......rough morning at work so far.....gotta love Mondays. Hope yours is going better than mine.

Comment

• ODShowtime
              ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Let's bring it on home with the tape

Man it took two days for this to get out? People are slackin'!

VAN HALEN
              TAMPA BAY TIMES FORUM
              TAMPA, FLORIDA
              APRIL 14TH,

Taper: Bluntforcetrauma
              Lineage: DPA 4023>sonosax sx-m2>Edirol r-05
              Conversion: PB>Peak>24bit/48.0khz dithered>16bit/44.1khz>SBE>xact

version 1 of 3

First time using the roland/edirol r05
              only third time using new mics the DPOA 4023
              It was my birthday,so it was a great day.
              We were able to go back stage tour and soundcheck.
              Also had dpa 4061 but one of the mics totally lost its function as the entrie microphone top had falling off and no where to be found, but did tape one channel with the dpa 4061.

****Also entire show was filmed in HD from seat location. So if any other video files are out there lets get together to make a multi- cam mix.

seat: Floor row 3 seat 10 ( 3rd row center)

Disc 1

Unchained
              Runnin’ With the Devil
              She’s The Woman
              Romeo Delight
              Tattoo
              Everybody Wants Some
              Somebody Get Me A Doctor
              China Town
              Hear About It Later
              Pretty Woman
              Al’s drum solo
              You Really Got Me
              The Trouble with Never
              Dance The Night Away

Disc 2
              I’ll Wait
              Hot For Teacher
              Women In Love
              Outta Love Again
              Beautiful Girls
              Ice Cream Man
              Panama
              Eddie’s Guitar Solo
              Ain’t Talkin’ ‘Bout Love
              Jump
              gnaw on it

Comment

• VAiN
                Use my hand, I won't look
                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Here's my video for Unchained! Shot from the 11th row, Wolfs side.

Originally posted by wiseguy
                That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Working...