• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • So this is love
    Veteran
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by TJMKID
    Strangely enough --- I agree with you.

Rock 'n roll needs to be unpredictable and dangerous again. Instead of Dave being too PC and apologizing to the audience ---- he needs to dive deep into Axl Rose Douche Mode and storm off the stage for an hour.

After the crowd gets a few more beers in them and nicely agitated ---- come back and finish with a vengeance around 1am. That should knock some arterial plaque loose!

Please try not to associate Dave with Axl...it kills your post...
    Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• TJMKID
      Veteran
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by So this is love
      Please try not to associate Dave with Axl...it kills your post...

Fair enough! Just saddens me a little bit that we all turned into our fathers and mothers ---- cranky old sums-a-bitches, werent they?

Let a VH show in 2012 take us back to our nefarious youth --- pretend it's a summer night and the only thing on our minds is smashing a beer bottle over some asshole's head and fucking a slutty chick by the dashboard light. I'm seeing too many comments in here like --- "I hope they finish the show by 11 because I need to give the kids cookies and milk and tuck them into bed!".

What the hell happened to us ??

Comment

• evil_lil
        Groupie
        • Dec 2007

Originally posted by DR CHIP
        Section 129 row A. Dr Chip representing.
        We're 130 row U

Comment

• VAiN
          Use my hand, I won't look
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I'm in! Floor 3, row 11, seat 7!
          Originally posted by wiseguy
          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• VAiN
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Fair enough! Just saddens me a little bit that we all turned into our fathers and mothers ---- cranky old sums-a-bitches, werent they?

Let a VH show in 2012 take us back to our nefarious youth --- pretend it's a summer night and the only thing on our minds is smashing a beer bottle over some asshole's head and fucking a slutty chick by the dashboard light. I'm seeing too many comments in here like --- "I hope they finish the show by 11 because I need to give the kids cookies and milk and tuck them into bed!".

We got old. What I find funny is that whenever I look at pictures that are posted from pre-show meetups, I always think "wow, so and so's that old"?

Oh well, inside every old person is a young person screaming what the hell happened?
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• So this is love
                Veteran
                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Angel
                We got old. What I find funny is that whenever I look at pictures that are posted from pre-show meetups, I always think "wow, so and so's that old"?

Oh well, inside every old person is a young person screaming what the hell happened?
                Fuck yeah!!!! same here I always tell myself these folks are old but they're my age...an old man once told me the body gets old but the brain is always young...

Comment

• So this is love
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2012

...and you are 36 wait til you are 45 like most of us...it doesn't get any better...

Comment

• mdk1967
                    Roadie
                    • Feb 2004

Fuck yeah!!!! same here I always tell myself these folks are old but they're my age...an old man once told me the body gets old but the brain is always young...
                    THAT'S scary yet sad but true. However getting older is much better than the alternative.

Comment

• So this is love
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by VAiN
                      Fuck you VAIN you are at a second show in a row ...are you still wearing that t-shirt...I was in TB in 2008 for the VH show enjoy...not the best arena for concert though.

Comment

• VAiN
                        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Fuck you VAIN you are at a second show in a row ...are you still wearing that t-shirt...I was in TB in 2008 for the VH show enjoy...not the best arena for concert though.
                        That's 3rd in a row, thank you very much! (Lauderdale, Orlando & Tampa) I'm debuting the yellow VH shirt this evening..
                        You'll hate me more on Monday when I do 4-in-a-row!

Comment

• So this is love
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by VAiN
                          That's 3rd in a row, thank you very much! (Lauderdale, Orlando & Tampa) I'm debuting the yellow VH shirt this evening..
                          You'll hate me more on Monday when I do 4-in-a-row!
                          again FUCK YOU and what's the trick with the wife and kids give it to me you motherfucker...I'm just surviving a kids birthday here need to escape...anyways enjoy your luck fellows.

Comment

• NIN1211
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jan 2012

...and you are 36 wait til you are 45 like most of us...it doesn't get any better...
                            Last edited by NIN1211; 04-14-2012, 07:23 PM.

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• SNIPER
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

I can't wait till they do some north west dates. I will then get my revenge on all you guys. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

• VAiN
                                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

again FUCK YOU and what's the trick with the wife and kids give it to me you motherfucker...I'm just surviving a kids birthday here need to escape...anyways enjoy your luck fellows.
                                The trick is 37, single & no kids. It's all about me. Bam.

Comment

Working...