Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • redblkwht
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

BTW my hook up just got a severance from the Trib, laid off Jan 1st bummer..

you guys wanna meet up for a beer before? hollar back-

RBW

EUAS

Comment

• Terry
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by neuralfraud
      My wife just came in and informed me at exactly the same time you posted this. Interesting.

Anyhow that makes things a bit better for me, babysitting and all that nonsense. Now I just need to know WHEN THE FUCK TICKETS GO ON SALE!
      Yeah, Saturday works better than Thursday, that's for sure.

Checked the Tampa Bay Times Forum website a few minutes ago, and the date hasn't been confirmed in terms of being scheduled as an upcoming event yet, so just gotta keep checking every day.

Cowhead (102.5FM) had one of the LiveNation reps in his studio for his afternoon radio show on Friday the 13th (last week). He wanted to give away a pair of tickets for the 12th in Tampa, but the LiveNation rep told Cowhead he shouldn't quite go so far as to offer someone the chance of winning tickets for that date just yet. Am assuming this was in reference to the chance that the date would be changed, which it apparently has been. Cowhead also asked the LiveNation rep when Tampa tix would go on sale, and the rep said an announcement should be coming as soon as this week.

Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando and Tampa are the first three dates of the second leg, and as of right now there are no announcements on either the Tampa Bay Times Forum or Ticketmaster websites about ANY tix for these dates yet, even in terms of AmEx presales or VIP packages. Am sure various online ticketbrokers/scalpers would be willing to "sell" some tix for these dates, but I ain't goin' that route.

Wouldn't be a shock to see tix go onsale as soon as this Saturday.
      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• VAiN
        Use my hand, I won't look
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Terry
        From the van halen website, Tampa is now scheduled to be played on 4/14, and Orlando is to be played on 4/12.
        That's cool... leave my house, hit Orlando then turn left to Tampa.. Not too excited about Tampa to Jacksonville, but what the hell can ya do?

If anyone is interested in splitting a room for Orlando, Tampa or Jacksonville let me know.. I'll be looking to do these on a budget, as I'll be hitting all 4 Florida shows.
        Originally posted by wiseguy
        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• neuralfraud
          Head Fluffer
          • Aug 2010

Damn! perhaps i should listen to cowhead more often.. his voice drives me nuts though.. perhaps he needs nasal surgery cuz something is not right up there.

Comment

• neuralfraud
            Head Fluffer
            • Aug 2010

hot shit. I just randomly checked some venue for tickets just to see if it was the same old shit as last time 'round.. at least in IL you get to pick your own seats now.

Just click a section tells you how many tickets are available/what price. Sure hope tampa will let me do that.. i fucking hate playing ticket roulette with their stupid website.

Comment

• JJtheVagPounder
              Head Fluffer
              • Oct 2009

I have friends in that area that said I could stay there if I go to this show. I just hope I'm healed up from selling my kidney on the black market.

Comment

• Terry
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Tickets for Tampa go onsale Feb 6 for AmEx Pre Sale and VIP, then on the 11th for general box office
                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Bowanna
                  Full On Cocktard
                  • Mar 2004

I'll be buying my tix through the Amex pre-sale. I'll also be attending a wedding the same day as the show. thought it would be cool to meet at Four Green Fields for a brew or 3 before the show but probably won't happen. Anybody that is trying to meet before the show might want to consider FGF as a meeting ground. You can park in their big lot, have some drinks and dinner and walk to the Forum leaving your car there. I'd be up for meeting after the show there for anybody who wants to.

Comment

• VAiN
                    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Bowanna
                    I'll be buying my tix through the Amex pre-sale. I'll also be attending a wedding the same day as the show. thought it would be cool to meet at Four Green Fields for a brew or 3 before the show but probably won't happen. Anybody that is trying to meet before the show might want to consider FGF as a meeting ground. You can park in their big lot, have some drinks and dinner and walk to the Forum leaving your car there. I'd be up for meeting after the show there for anybody who wants to.
                    What hotel is the closest to FGF? I'm there...
                    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• VAiN
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by JJtheVagPounder
                      I have friends in that area that said I could stay there if I go to this show. I just hope I'm healed up from selling my kidney on the black market.
                      I could use a spare kidney, I'm willing to spend upwards of 10 American dollars.

Comment

• JJtheVagPounder
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Oct 2009

Comment

• Bowanna
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                          What hotel is the closest to FGF? I'm there...
                          There's one right next door to the Forum... might be pricey but they have a free Happy Hour for guests including top shelf... Forgot about that.

Comment

• neuralfraud
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Aug 2010

Livenation presale today: TATTOO (wow, who'd have guessed that password?!)

I've been waiting for a week for a buddy of mine to get back with me regarding this show.. i might have to buy my tickets without him! damn bastard!

Comment

• neuralfraud
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Aug 2010

welp, GOT MY TICKETS!

Ended up just calling TM this morning because I couldn't find ANYTHING good during the presale.. bullshit right?

Floor section 1 R14 S10-7. That's gonna be quite the view!

fuckin stoked!

Comment

• So this is love
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Bowanna
                                Is FGF close to Andreychuk's?
                                Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

Working...