Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SNIPER
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

Maybe there is something with the blower thing after all. Every singer I have jammed with always bitches about running a fan in the jam room. I always just thought they were being crybaby pussies.

Comment

• SWEETWILLIAM
      Groupie
      • Jan 2009

I went to the show last night, at times it was spot on. Eddie was sounding great, Al and Wolfie rounded out the bottom end and Dave was entertaining. The only issue I have is when Dave goes into high register mode. He has that range in short bursts, they need to drop China Town period. I think they could pull off hbsd, while the rapid fire delivery might tax Dave it doesn't climb up the range ladder to tax his pipes. I also would have liked to have heard Mean Streets over Pretty Woman. The treats for me where outta love, women in love and the full bug. Overall a very solid performance just wanted a bit more !!!!!!

Comment

• SWEETWILLIAM
        Groupie
        • Jan 2009

Also the back vox were the best I have heard from them!!!!!!!!

Comment

• VanHalener
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by SWEETWILLIAM
          ... I also would have liked to have heard Mean Streets over Pretty Woman....
          Roger THAT!
          ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• mug
            Head Fluffer
            • Mar 2005

Dan, I'M here. Could not attended this show . It sucks but i will catch them again. Chi town show will have to do for now.
            Last edited by mug; 04-02-2012, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• TJMKID
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by SNIPER
              Maybe there is something with the blower thing after all. Every singer I have jammed with always bitches about running a fan in the jam room. I always just thought they were being crybaby pussies.

Well if it was Spambo McHaggis in the room ---- then yes ---- he truly is a crybaby pussy.

Comment

• gene
                Full On Cocktard
                • Sep 2004

To see a band that close that you have been a fan of from 1978 to now is what was life changing. The only thing between me and guitar hero Eddie Van Halen and David Lee Roth was air.

Comment

• Dan
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by mug
                  Dan, I'M here. Could not attended this show . It sucks but i will catch them again. Chi town show will have to do for now.
                  Double Damn.Juice Said He Couldnt make The Show Too.

Maybe A Second Leg?
                  First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                    Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Mr Walker
                    Maybe gene started thinking about how deep a rabbit hole goes?
                    Or perhaps on the way to/from the venue his car stereo "returned the favor?"
                    Originally posted by perilouspete
                    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by SNIPER
                      Well yes, majority are crybaby pussies... plus it's an ego thing. Whiny cunts just can't stand sharing a room with anything that can blow or suck the air out of a room better than they can...

All part of LSD...
                      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Hmmmm. Well I can only hope I wasn't considered "whiny cunt" material back in my small time gig days, but I will say that I would've loved an electric fan. Small clubs with small stages means if your 6 feet tall, that puts you about 2 or 3 feet from the stage lights. I remember it being so friggin hot, that my throat would feel like a cracked Arizona. The more H2O you drank, the faster you dry out. Ya couldn't win. Atleast the guy with LGD didn't have to worry about his precious amp over heating!

Comment

• chi-town324
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Feb 2007

i mean Dave was doing the coughing bit on the downtown session too...so who really knows....but he was having trouble in the beginning..i even told my wife before they came on if it stays this cold in here...Dave is gonna bitch and sure enough

Comment

• mug
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Mar 2005

Milwaukee. Dano, you can book it.

Comment

• perrin29
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Jan 2012

Ladies, gentlemen, Elvis..the latest blower rant from Rosemont if you haven't seen it yet. Around the one minute mark.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

From that clip I'd say the blower rant is just showbiz schtick... been repeated too many times.
                                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...