Banned
    • Dec 2003

For ole time sake...

Comment

• TJMKID
      Veteran
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
      There no reason to believe anything, based on the fact that I haven't been told anything....

Gut feeling tells me the band will take July and August off for some well-deserved RNR and then head to Europe, Australia, and Japan starting in September for a fall leg of the tour.

Hard to believe this tour will only encompass 50 dates and they call it quits.

Comment

• vaijuju
        Sniper
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by TJMKID
        Gut feeling tells me the band will take July and August off for some well-deserved RNR and then head to Europe, Australia, and Japan starting in September for a fall leg of the tour.

Hard to believe this tour will only encompass 50 dates and they call it quits.

on VH and DLR facebook , perhaps a message ? (I know it's also a VH tee shirt )
        http://vhfrance.activebb.net/ (1 er Site Francophone sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFranceVideos (Our new Channel)

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

there is one more announcement coming for Sarnia Bayfest. there are a few posters on their FB page who claim they've heard the Sunday night show will be Van Halen. Bayfest says the last announcement will be next week. so i guess we'll find out soon.

i keep looking at the Kool and the Gang site and nothing has been added to their tour dates.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• TJMKID
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vaijuju

on VH and DLR facebook , perhaps a message ? (I know it's also a VH tee shirt )

VH definitely needs to tour Europe, Australia, and Japan before retiring. For piss sake, their last memory is of Van Hagar or Van Cherone touring and that's no way to end a career.

Besides, it was embarrassing to know that VH was opening for Bon Jovi in Europe. That's like a reunited Led Zeppelin opening for Goo Goo Dolls here in the States.

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

am fucking praying my ass off they come to europe .. any were in europe
              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vaijuju
                Sniper
                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by vandeleur
                same ! and i would like to going for 3 shows !
                http://vhfrance.activebb.net/ (1 er Site Francophone sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFranceVideos (Our new Channel)

Comment

• So this is love
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2012

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  New Orleans and Beaches are both on the Gulf Coast...
                  Forget the beach my wife and kids don't dig the Gulf Coast so its either I divorce or I don't see VH again this tour...I think I will go with the latter. Damn! I need another VH shot. I'm a fucking VH addict.
                  Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• RedEye
                    Groupie
                    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
                    I could swear I saw a tweet from Kool and the Gang member Lavell Evans saying he wasn't looking forward to heading to Europe and wanted to stay state-side... this was maybe 3 weeks ago. I took it as meaning they were signed up for a European tour... and also assumed that meant going with VH... pure speculation but maybe a good sign.

Comment

• adena dodds
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Apr 2010

Van Halen

was incredible last night in Pittsburgh! At times if you closed your eyes Eddie and Wolfie sounded like you were on a space ship or in a Star Wars movie...so cool. Boy is Wolfie getting good, a chip off the ole block! They out did themselves last night and it was more than what I expected and totally worth waitig 30 yrs. to see again. I hope it's the start of something good. Either way I can die with a smile on my face now! Thanks Dave and the guys for such a nice night out with my God forsaken sister!...We actually had the time of our lives for the first time EVER! Now that's say'in something...It was miracle so to speak, I swear! And Kool and The Gang rocked the house! They are the BOMB! I've got to get some of their music...Their songs brought back so many memories for me. The worst part was that I have a bum wheel (bad foot injury), and had to sit it out when I would have loved to be dancing to their songs. Watching them was just as good though. But you know I got up and Danced The Night Away with The Diamomd One! COME BACK SOON! We love you! XOXOXO!

Comment

• Carmine
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2004

This is probably the best version of Blood and Fire that I've seen yet...Excellent back ground vocals from Wolf here...

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

great version , even forgive somebody's beer in the way , better than fucking mobile phones lol ... am all for raising a toast to VH
                          Last edited by vandeleur; 04-01-2012, 05:50 AM.
                          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Momshell
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Carmine
                            This is probably the best version of Blood and Fire that I've seen yet...Excellent back ground vocals from Wolf here...
                            Thanks for finding it!! Sounds great - Dave nailed the lyrics. Except he went with "we" instead of "I". Guess it makes more sense for the show.
                            Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                              Sniper
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Carmine
                              Um......that's awful.

Edited to add: I wanted this in the setlist as much as anyone,

but Dave can't sing it live. It needs to be dropped, sadly.
                              Last edited by guwapo_rocker; 04-01-2012, 08:41 AM.
                              WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                                Sniper
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                                there are a few posters on their FB page who claim they've heard the Sunday night show will be Van Halen.
                                And they are not my aliases........this time.
                                WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

Working...