Official 3/24 Atlantic City Meetup/Review Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fourthcoming

Seriously thinking about cruising down to A.C from Long Island and making a weekend out of it......seems like the prudent thing to do at this juncture. Who knows, maybe Uncle Dave will have the words to Hang Em High down pat by then!!! The guy is killing it either way.....and I mean that in a good way.

Comment

• Carmine
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

I'm thinking this is the place for our meet-up...

Liquid Bar

Trump Plaza

Quench your thirst for something deliciously different at Liquid Bar. Located just inside the Boardwalk entrance of Trump Plaza, Liquid Bar features outdoor Boardwalk seating where you can relax and watch the crowd go by.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Nice....last time I was in A.C there was a Chinese Elvis impersonator on the boardwalk with a boom box......friggin hilarious.

Comment

• Carmine
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by fourthcoming
          Nice....last time I was in A.C there was a Chinese Elvis impersonator on the boardwalk with a boom box......friggin hilarious.
          Did he sing "a ritter ress conberstation"?

Comment

• fourthcoming

lmao.....no, but he did sing Are You Ronesome Tonight......

Comment

• fourthcoming

Originally posted by Carmine
              I've still got 2 tickets for sale for this show if anybody needs tix...

Seat location: section 119, row C, seats 13-14

I'll sell em for less than face value...

I got SUPER lucky a few weeks ago and grabbed tickets in the 14th row, Floor 3 for $150 each...
              Carmine, I may be interested in grabbing those tix from you if they are still available. I'm trying to finish up planning an overnight trip to A.C. with a buddy and tickets to the show would probably be a good thing to sew up before making the plans official. If you want to, please send me a pm and maybe we can discuss....or feel free to respond here....whatever is cool by you bro. Thanks.

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Did he sing "a ritter ress conberstation"?
                i might have heard that in the train station in Buffalo the other night!!
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• killingfloorman
                  Roth Army Recruit
                  • Jan 2012

Section 104 row D.

Anyone doing a beer before hand?

Comment

• Carmine
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by killingfloorman
                    Section 104 row D....Anyone doing a beer before hand?

Liquid Bar

Trump Plaza

Quench your thirst for something deliciously different at Liquid Bar. Located just inside the Boardwalk entrance of Trump Plaza, Liquid Bar features outdoor Boardwalk seating where you can relax and watch the crowd go by.

Comment

• Carmine
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                      Carmine, I may be interested in grabbing those tix from you if they are still available. I'm trying to finish up planning an overnight trip to A.C. with a buddy and tickets to the show would probably be a good thing to sew up before making the plans official. If you want to, please send me a pm and maybe we can discuss....or feel free to respond here....whatever is cool by you bro. Thanks.

Sent ya a PM...

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Liquid Bar

Trump Plaza

Trump Plaza's a win...

There's a covered skywalk that leads right into the A.C. Convention Center.

Lookin' forward to meeting all you guys!
                        Originally posted by perilouspete
                        fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Momshell
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2012

I am seriously trying to figure out a way to get to this one. I had resigned myself to the fact that we really couldn't spend any more money on this tour, unless they added a second leg and came back to NY. But watching all of the videos and threads from the shows, I just can't give up that easy. I'm negotiating like crazy with my husband, who's being the reasonable one here. Already offerred to drive both ways, sell one of my bags, sell all my gold jewelry...etc. Plus my birthday is on 3/27, so I told him I'd ask everyone in my family for money to help pay for the tickets. I just gotta get there!! Also just happened to find out my babysitter is free that day I'll keep you all posted!!!
                          Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Momshell
                            I am seriously trying to figure out a way to get to this one. I had resigned myself to the fact that we really couldn't spend any more money on this tour, unless they added a second leg and came back to NY. But watching all of the videos and threads from the shows, I just can't give up that easy. I'm negotiating like crazy with my husband, who's being the reasonable one here. Already offerred to drive both ways, sell one of my bags, sell all my gold jewelry...etc. Plus my birthday is on 3/27, so I told him I'd ask everyone in my family for money to help pay for the tickets. I just gotta get there!! Also just happened to find out my babysitter is free that day I'll keep you all posted!!!
                            I thought you started taking up collections from the Army for all the play by plays??
                            Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Momshell
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                              I thought you started taking up collections from the Army for all the play by plays??
                              hee hee - haven't gotten any donations yet! Also thinking of charging for pix of my tattoo!
                              Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• brian12069
                                Roth Army Recruit
                                • Jun 2005

I don't post a lot but I'm there. The trump plaza that is.

Comment

Working...