X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zempi
    Roadie
    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Antman
    I just went on stub hub out of curiosity to see what was left. Around $300 each. I said fuck it you only live once. I had to get four but 3 of us are going. Thete were other front row for around the same orice but only setsvof 2.
    WEll, I definitely have Sec 121 if you need 2 tix... I have 2 seats next to each other...

@Momshell good seats! Good job! Sent an email!!

Comment

• Zempi
      Roadie
      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Momshell
      Ticket purchased!!! Woo Hoo!! Sorry Zempi - was too anxious about losing tic to wait. Section 122 row BB! Going alone - driving 3 hrs. each way - definitely the next time I'll be doing something for the first time!
      NP..I could not get to this till now...When I read it I was hoping you bought it since that will probably disappear shortly...You are pretty close...We may be in the same section anyway..

Comment

• fourthcoming

The real trooper is my husband. He's gotta stay home with three kids! Looking forward to meeting ya!
        Wow, yes indeed he is a trooper.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Rainforest Cafe 5:30 it is!!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
            That sux Momshell! Your 8 year old son could have talked VH with my 8 year old daughter! She'll be there!!
            Carmine will tell ya, we had our sons at the Jersey show in '07, both of them were around 14'ish at the time, they got along great....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Jagermeister
              Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

I think Walker is going to this show. I'll have to ask HIS WIFE.

Comment

• Mr Walker
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                I think Walker is going to this show. I'll have to ask HIS WIFE.
                Ask her what? She's right next to me.

Comment

• Momshell
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2012

I'm planning to leave LI between 2:30 - 3pm. Hope to be at the Rainforest between 5:30 and 6pm. Can't wait!!!
                  Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Carmine
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                    Carmine will tell ya, we had our sons at the Jersey show in '07, both of them were around 14'ish at the time, they got along great....
                    They most certainly did...

and we all got to see whats become known as Edwards "Izod Meltdown"

Comment

• Momshell
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2012

Sounds like I'm gonna hear some fun stories when I meet you guys.......
                      IN FOUR DAYS!!!
                      :happy64:
                      Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Carmine
                        They most certainly did...

and we all got to see whats become known as Edwards "Izod Meltdown"
                        Is that the time when he flipped the monitor off the stage? Did he do that mid set or at the end? I wish I was at that one. I was at the '08 Izod show. Ed wasn't the least bit into being there. Such an odd tour for him in retrospect. I guess he still wasn't fully out of the woods of his own troubles.

Comment

• Carmine
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                          Is that the time when he flipped the monitor off the stage? Did he do that mid set or at the end? I wish I was at that one. I was at the '08 Izod show. Ed wasn't the least bit into being there. Such an odd tour for him in retrospect. I guess he still wasn't fully out of the woods of his own troubles.
                          It was about 3/4 in...during Jamie's Cryin...but he was freaking out 3 or 4 songs before this...

Comment

• Zing!
                            Veteran
                            • Oct 2011

Ticket purchased!!! Woo Hoo!! Sorry Zempi - was too anxious about losing tic to wait. Section 122 row BB! Going alone - driving 3 hrs. each way - definitely the next time I'll be doing something for the first time!
                            I told you AC was your density. Have fun!
                            My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• fwacf
                              Roadie
                              • Jul 2004

4 DAZE! Rainforest Cafe.......mmmmmmm Wonder if I should dress up in my Fig leaf or Loin Cloth. Remember reading in Dave's book about his amazon adventure,what was his name for Ed Anderson and himself for that trip? Gotta look that up.
                              When you turn on your stereo, does it return the favor?

Comment

• Carmine
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by fwacf
                                4 DAZE! Rainforest Cafe.......mmmmmmm Wonder if I should dress up in my Fig leaf or Loin Cloth. Remember reading in Dave's book about his amazon adventure,what was his name for Ed Anderson and himself for that trip? Gotta look that up.
                                The Jungle Studs...

lol

Comment

Working...