Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Official 3/17 Toronto Meetup/Review Thread - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 3/17 Toronto Meetup/Review Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shoes, Sensible View Post
    Shoes cannot do Toronto, sorry
    :-( too bad

I think I can work Buffalo into my schedule so hopefully I'll see ya there

:-)

Comment

Yay!!

Oh dear.

Comment

Originally posted by moose View Post
        Been a long time guys
        Looking forward to spilling a few
        Just over 2 months away
        U boys tripping to other shows?
        i may hit Detroit and Pittsburgh. Buffalo and TO are definite. still waiting on a Cleveland show.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by twonabomber View Post
          i may hit Detroit and Pittsburgh. Buffalo and TO are definite. still waiting on a Cleveland show.
          Great
          Just got a text
          Have 4 tickets to the show on the 17th
          Leaf season tickets gives ya advance buying to
          all shows
          Lol
          Gonna buy Buffalo as soon as they go on
          sale

Comment

Originally posted by moose View Post
            Great
            Leaf season tickets gives ya advance buying to
            all shows
            You have Leafs season tickets? You didnt tell us you were extremely wealthy....
            If you ever dont use them you can unload them on me, no problem....
            Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

I have 2 sets
              :-)
              And I'm not even a leafs fan

Bruins all the way baby!!
              Last edited by moose; 01-09-2012, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by twonabomber View Post
                Cant do any other shows outside of TO and the fire capital of
                North America.....
                :-(

Comment

Just ordered my tickets. Couldn't even touch the $167 GA, kept saying there were none available. Section 107 for me

Comment

Originally posted by Pennypacker View Post
                    Just ordered my tickets. Couldn't even touch the $167 GA, kept saying there were none available. Section 107 for me
                    How'd you manage that. They go on sale to the public on the 14th?
                    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Tix are in 323.

Much like my Buffalo purchase, selection wasn't great.

Opted for cheaper seats that were only about 15 rows back from the $$$$ ones that I was offered.

Hoping that we get a big crew to the pre-show festivities!

I'll hunt for better tickets for the second show when it's announced on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondjimi View Post
                        How'd you manage that. They go on sale to the public on the 14th?
                        You gotta be connected....

or have an Amex card.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyv View Post
                          Tix are in 323.

Much like my Buffalo purchase, selection wasn't great.

Opted for cheaper seats that were only about 15 rows back from the $$$$ ones that I was offered.

Hoping that we get a big crew to the pre-show festivities!

I'll hunt for better tickets for the second show when it's announced on Saturday.
                          Did you get 4 for Buffalo or 2???? I'm feeling sad.....

Oh dear.

Comment

2... I was assured that you're in good hands.

Why sad?

I'm so looking forward to missing Kool and the Gang twice...

Comment

Shit, waiting for a long overdue government cheque that may or may not arrive in the next 3 weeks, they stiffed me for a tax credit that they have to pay me now, and waiting on it, I may have to just buy a single ticket if I can get one when it comes, but thats OK as long there is a pre-party like last time in '07.....
                              Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

Originally posted by tommyv View Post

I'm so looking forward to missing Kool and the Gang twice...
                                No shit, why a VH fan would be into that is beyond me......

Comment

Working...
                                X