• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Momshell
    Veteran
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
    And the either sarcasm or the ever present moron:

#vanhalen just bombed in Montreal. "OK" show, audience flat and bored. Very disappointing. twitter.com/UnderWurlde/st…— Simon (@UnderWurlde) March 16, 2012
    Was just about to post this - WTF?! (sorry Shoes!)
    Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Momshell
      Was just about to post this - WTF?! (sorry Shoes!)
      From the profile photo of Simon he looks like a prick who doesn't "get" it.
      I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• SNIPER
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
        And the either sarcasm or the ever present moron:

#vanhalen just bombed in Montreal. "OK" show, audience flat and bored. Very disappointing. twitter.com/UnderWurlde/st…— Simon (@UnderWurlde) March 16, 2012
        Double oops!! I didn't. Nevermind. HA!!
        Last edited by SNIPER; 03-15-2012, 10:29 PM.

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
          Veteran
          • Feb 2004

At the #VanHalen concert now !!! WOW amazing concert.— Rod Lake (@rodlake911) March 16, 2012
          I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• perrin29
            Head Fluffer
            • Jan 2012

Great show. We got Outta Love tonight. Eddie ripped the solo. More later. Phone acting up.

Comment

• VanHalenI
              Roadie
              • Dec 2010

hmm... looks like the "normal" setlist.. no surprises huh?
              I had some crazy vision, one I can't deny it
              It said "Open your eyes. Leave it all behind."

Comment

• VAiN
                Use my hand, I won't look
                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Ma blonde veut savoir si David Lee Roth va mettre ses culottes en cuir qui montrent ses fesses.pfff. #VanHalen— Stephane C Giroux (@Stephaneincourt) March 16, 2012

Can anyone interpret this? Looks like it could be interesting...
                "My girlfriend wants to know if David Lee Roth will be putting on his leather pants that show his ass"

That's right.. Dave's chaps are stuff of legend.
                Originally posted by wiseguy
                That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Ma blonde veut savoir si David Lee Roth va mettre ses culottes en cuir qui montrent ses fesses.pfff. #VanHalen— Stephane C Giroux (@Stephaneincourt) March 16, 2012

Can anyone interpret this? Looks like it could be interesting...
                  LMFAO!!! In a nutshell: "My girlfriend wants to know if David Lee Roth will put on his leather breeches which show his buttocks. Pfft."

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• dr.rythm
                    Groupie
                    • Dec 2004

Wow.... and wow and wow again....

Tonight was night..... The Van Halen experience landed in Montreal Canada.... Just simply amazing.... musically It was more than I could even had wished for, knowing full well that there would be spoilers like Pretty women, or Jump..... (and i can even live with "really got me"....) But My $130.00 was well invested when after Chinatown I could guess the Guitar of "Hear about it later" which is the song that I have carved as my favorite on this site... Anyways energy was to the max with a set list like.... "Unchained" "somebody give me a doctor", "Romeo delight" , "everybody want some", "Beautiful Girl" "Dance the night away" But come on!!! "Women in love" Wow.... completely unexpected

The Only 2 complaints I have.... was that Dave did not connect enough with the crowd.... I mean you`ve been away for all these years, and the 2008 tour was only to get a feel of what could be.... It would have been an amazing opportunity to say: "Well we`ve had some problems with the relationship but now we`re back full force" And get the audience going wild and maintain the level through the roof... with actions (and basically his signature) of the nature of "Look at all the People here....... Tonight"....

And the sound was lacking definition... In 2012 it is not normal that you would think you would listen to a 1984 show.... you could not seperate the Bass from the Drum.... pitty....

But Other than that, satisfied all the way......

Blonddgirl was in my heart, but hopefully she was there in spirit to see the show.....
                    Last edited by dr.rythm; 03-16-2012, 01:35 AM.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2004

Going to the show in Toronto on Saturday night. Can't wait. Hope they bring out Hang 'em High or In A Simple Rhyme ....
                      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• dahab
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • Nov 2006

was hoping to see hang em high again...too bad

Originally posted by VanHalenI
                        hmm... looks like the "normal" setlist.. no surprises huh?

Comment

• Cato
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

hope Dave says "I wanna fuck your girlfriend!" in Toronto!
                          Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• Roth & Roll
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Feb 2004

Great show tonight - no surprises in the set list tonight, but the chemistry between Eddie and Wolf is amazing to watch.

I'll post some more vids tomorrow when I'm sober and rested.

Here's Romeo's Delight:

Last edited by Roth & Roll; 03-16-2012, 03:25 AM.
                            http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

• Momshell
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Roth & Roll
                              Great show tonight - no surprises in the set list tonight, but the chemistry between Eddie and Wolf is amazing to watch.

I'll post some more vids tomorrow when I'm sober and rested.

Here's Romeo's Delight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWekh...e_gdata_player
                              This video is private! Guess we'll wait til you sober up!!
                              Stay Frosty!

Comment

• Momshell
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                                Going to the show in Toronto on Saturday night. Can't wait. Hope they bring out Hang 'em High or In A Simple Rhyme ....
                                Have a great time - remember us poor folks at home and keep us posted!!!
                                Stay Frosty!

Comment

Working...