Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALMOSTsaved
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

David lee Roth as entertaining as it gets #vanhalen— Roberto Cipriani (@slobru) March 16, 2012
    I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
      I agree. Was trying to eliminate it myself. Would you prefer we didn't embed to save the space?
      No, it's fine...
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

Voir un dude filmer une toune au complet au #Ipad...c'est special en !! #VanHalen twitter.com/RogerRavager/s…— Roger Ravager (@RogerRavager) March 16, 2012

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
          Veteran
          • Feb 2004

Okay cool. If it gets to be an issue give me a head's up and I'll stop.

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
            Veteran
            • Feb 2004

Lots of lights! #vanhalen instagr.am/p/INuZ4msu-o/— Amy Blackmore (@_amyblackmore) March 16, 2012

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by NIN1211
              Wonder how you say ,in French, ..."Thank God they aren't playing any of that fuckin' Hammy Gagar VH shit."
              Dieu merci, ils ne jouent pas de tout ça, putain merde Hammy Gagar VH
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• NIN1211
                Head Fluffer
                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Angel
                Dieu merci, ils ne jouent pas de tout ça, putain merde Hammy Gagar VH

LOL...thanks....I'm practicing it now in case I get lost north of the border

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• SNIPER
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jun 2004

Hey! "Me Wise Magic" dude, where are you?

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2004

Tattoo!Maudite nouvelle toune platte pas-rapport. #VanHalen— Stephane C Giroux (@Stephaneincourt) March 16, 2012

Everybody Wants Some!!! Ça c'est du #VanHalen— Stephane C Giroux (@Stephaneincourt) March 16, 2012

Diamond Dave #VanHalen #BellCentre yfrog.com/kiwwqdxj— Cat Lil Angel (@catlilangel) March 16, 2012

David Lee Roth:"you shouldhave seen me in 1982, I looked so good". Me too #VanHalen— Stephane C Giroux (@Stephaneincourt) March 16, 2012

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                      Veteran
                      • Feb 2004

Sparkly pants and jazz hands #vanhalen #\m/— Julie Paquette (@julesp8) March 16, 2012

Somebody Get Me A Doctor!!! Tombe bien, la belle Gaelle dans Les Docteurs à Rad-Can est dans ma section!!!#VanHalen— Stephane C Giroux (@Stephaneincourt) March 16, 2012

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by NIN1211
                        LOL...thanks....I'm practicing it now in case I get lost north of the border
                        Just remember, you don't pronounce any of those end consonants...
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                          Veteran
                          • Feb 2004

I don't know if this is a random tweet or if there's been a change in the setlist:

Well the kids are into loosing sleep and they dont come home for half the week #vanhalen— Devon White (@DevonWhite8) March 16, 2012

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                            Veteran
                            • Feb 2004

There's nothing like a great rock show to make you forget about life #prettywoman #VanHalen twitter.com/_amyblackmore/…— Amy Blackmore (@_amyblackmore) March 16, 2012

Comment

• SNIPER
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

They did that last tour. I can live without it. I want some Outta Space or As Is!

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                                Veteran
                                • Feb 2004

Yeah they sure did. I could do with just about anything from the new album. My fave tune changes daily.

Comment

Working...