• Jan 2004

Damn Ed looks happy!!!!

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
      More likely,

Did anyone tell Dave's people we are doing Hang em' High tonight?

Oopsie.
      Much more likely.

Comment

• Zing!
        Veteran
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
        Still at Cafe Wha?
        Awesome. Laughed out loud at that one.

My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by sadaist

Have they ever played Hang Em High live?
          Yep...

Comment

• diamondsgirl
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2004

right before they started Hang Em, Dave said "you're gonna have some fun with this one!" Nice lookin out for us! Very cool treat for the hard core fans.

You could pick us out too because we were the ones who knew that what the fuck had struck. All looking like this --->
            “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• diamondsgirl
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2004

HFT was very cool> "Lets take these mother fuckers to school, Ed." - DLR
              “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr Walker
                The one thing Dave did that I found to be unforgivable was to tour with Hagar.
                That was a bullshit move. Everyone who went to one of those shows can claim "I left during Hagar's set" "I just wanted to see Dave kick Hagar's ass" but in reality, you put money in Hagar's pocket... unacceptable! (unless you jumped the fence to get it)
                I went, and I did leave during Hagar's set at the PNC[a bit more than half through his set I believe]..........but I stayed for most of the whole set in Camden.........

Oh, I really don't give a shit what others think of me........I went because Dave was in town, and went because that's what one does if they are a fan of any act and have a need to go see them......they go.....

It was Dave's choice to do it for business reasons and I thought it was a smart move since VH had been non-existent since 1999.....

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DLR'sCock
                  I went, and I did leave during Hagar's set at the PNC[a bit more than half through his set I believe]..........but I stayed for most of the whole set in Camden.........

Oh, I really don't give a shit what others think of me........I went because Dave was in town, and went because that's what one does if they are a fan of any act and have a need to go see them......they go.....

It was Dave's choice to do it for business reasons and I thought it was a smart move since VH had been non-existent since 1999.....
                  I went too. Selfish bitch that I am. I wanted to see Roth. So I went! Anyone who has a problem with that can kiss my ass.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2004

speaking of wardrobe...Dave wore a FANTASTIC shirt at the end...it was black and white and looked like a race flag. And he had something on his head that looked like a huge sewer rat pulled from the big dig. WTF was THAT??

Comment

• Momshell
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Von Halen
                      I haven't witnessed a soundcheck on this tour, but I did on the last tour, and many of Dave's solo tours. Dave NEVER does soundcheck. Ever. If he is on this tour, it's a miracle.
                      Had the privilege of going to sound check at Mohegan. Dave wasn't there. The guy from live nation told us (when a couple of us asked him afterwards) that he never goes. Says he doesn't wanna ruin his voice before a show.
                      Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• chuckie lee
                        Groupie
                        • Jan 2012

Dont blame him...

Originally posted by Momshell
                        Had the privilege of going to sound check at Mohegan. Dave wasn't there. The guy from live nation told us (when a couple of us asked him afterwards) that he never goes. Says he doesn't wanna ruin his voice before a show.
                        Thats the smart thing to do.. Keep it as fresh as possible... Shoes, was tryin to catch up with you and your possey, the chow joint fours was crazy busy. WE WERE LIT UP after the Fours.. I think and hope they are gonna do the same thing they did last tour, take a break after this leg and bang out another 30-40 shows. Thats when we hit Pvd, Mohegan, and Boston again. Plus the tixx should be a little cheaper... Keep the faith... We will all meet up summer time...

Comment

• chuckie lee
                          Groupie
                          • Jan 2012

I went too. Tweeter in mass, and Lake Compounce (think thats what its called) in conn... I went cuz I knew Dave was closing both shows.. I just want to see Dave anytime he is in New England....

Comment

• fletch
                            Groupie
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VAiN

there is no denying this.
                            Thank you VAiN

I was just going to post my footage of hang 'em high here...and it looks like ya beat me to it. Check out my youtube page for other songs from this show and a dvd to follow!
                            you dumbass dogfucker!!

RATBASTARD/BY THE BOTTLE productions

Comment

• chuckie lee
                              Groupie
                              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by chuckie lee
                              I went too. Tweeter in mass, and Lake Compounce (think thats what its called) in conn... I went cuz I knew Dave was closing both shows.. I just want to see Dave anytime he is in New England....
                              I omitted I was talkin about the ROTH hager tour in 02...

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by chuckie lee
                                Thats the smart thing to do.. Keep it as fresh as possible... Shoes, was tryin to catch up with you and your possey, the chow joint fours was crazy busy. WE WERE LIT UP after the Fours..
                                I was at Boston Beer Works before the show and it was off the hook with V.H. fans. I didn't know what I was doing right up til the last minute. I tend to fly by the seat of my pants. We were invited to a reception in The Partners Room at the Garden but we bailed on that to stay at BBW for a bit longer. I had my very own crackhead singing to me outside the window. Cant beat that with a stick!!

My seats turned out decent too. Section 111.

Comment

Working...