Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Southpaw
    Roadie
    • Jan 2009

I was there and it was GREAT but.... just didn't have the same energy from the crowd as in 07... they came on at 7:55 and the opener even through me for a loop... but Eddie was balls on Dave made a couple of comments verifying... I think coming off a 2 MSG show the energy from the crowd was lacking... but I Loved it .My Imagination, fact or fiction? I mean by Romeo Delight people were pissed I was standing!!! Top Tier first row. There was no sitting in 07

Comment

• DlocRoth
      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Its a perfect 10.
      Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• DlocRoth
        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Momshell
        Thanks PA. Great hangin with you too. Wish we could have stayed a bit longer. Sorry to have missed Shoes...maybe next time?! Thanks for the shot out to my hubby too- that was nothing for my poor guy- he's had to watch and hear me scream for Dave since he's known me, not to mention the signed pic of Dave in chaps hanging next to my side of the bed!!! I'm a lucky girl!! After meeting PA I think he also realized we are more normal than he imagined. Said he might even sign on soon! Hope to meet up again one of these days!
        You are BOTH lucky, far as I can tell.
        Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DlocRoth
          Its a perfect 10.

Sonofabitch thats good! They are smoking Unchained as the opener. My God I never thought I'd see the day other than old clips from the early 80's.

Can you believe "someone" thought opening song at the LA Coliseum in front of 80,000 should be Mine All Mine? LOL. That says all you need to know about the differences between throwing a party......and BEING the party.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by SNIPER
            I had a giant bird leg that looked like it was from the Flintstones.
            YOU kinda look like you're from the Flintstones!

Get a haircut man.

Just kidding....lol. If I had he ability still I'd grow mine out. Sadly though I'd just look like Gallagher.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...