Official 2/22 Indianapolis Meetup/Review Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official 2/22 Indianapolis Meetup/Review Thread

Welcome to the Official 2/22 Meetup/Review thread. This thread is to discuss anything leading up to the show, as well as all reviews.

Let's hear it
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

3rd show of the tour! Dave's home state! Bring it y'all! Hit me if you are going to this show and we will work out the details. Great beers caddy cornered from the venue.

Comment

Originally posted by rocknrolldork View Post
      3rd show of the tour! Dave's home state! Bring it y'all! Hit me if you are going to this show and we will work out the details. Great beers caddy cornered from the venue.
      My bro is gonna get me a single this weekend, so I should be rollin' solo on 2-22. We should meet up beforehand and trade war stories... You might end up bein' the first RothArmy member I get to meet in person!
      No light at the end of the tunnel, due to budget constraints...

Comment

Originally posted by INeedYou View Post
        My bro is gonna get me a single this weekend, so I should be rollin' solo on 2-22. We should meet up beforehand and trade war stories... You might end up bein' the first RothArmy member I get to meet in person!
        Got my ticket today. I'll be downtown around 530 or 600 that night. There is a bar called Coach's Tavern just caddy-cornered from the fieldhouse. Anyone going to the show, hit me on IM as the date gets closer and we can work out details.

Comment

I'm in! My bud copped a single in Sec.3, Row 18, side stage next to EVH! Fuckin' stoked! Now, my turn to return the flavor with a kill pair for Louisville...

Comment

Right behind ya..section 102 row 6.....see ya there

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

Indianapolis! Section115, yes sir. Coaches sounds cool. Will show with about six people.

Comment

Help...my friend who was going to go is expecting a baby around this time is on the fence,,,I need someone who will go to the show ..I have a spare ticket 20 rows up on Ed's side...let me know....rschau1970@yahoo.com

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

Originally posted by NIN1211 View Post
                  Help...my friend who was going to go is expecting a baby around this time is on the fence,,,I need someone who will go to the show ..I have a spare ticket 20 rows up on Ed's side...let me know....rschau1970@yahoo.com
                  I'm sure there are a bunch of VH fans in South Bend. Most are probably going to Chicago though. You can craigslist it or wait till DOS and sell it outside. We'll be at Coach's Tavern across the street before the show. Join us!

Comment

I live in Warsaw but plan on coming down for the Indy show!! Can't wait!

Comment

2 Tix for Sale - Floor - Center Aisle -

I bought several sets of tickets as I used to be involved in the secondary market and when I heard VH was touring again, I figured I would grab a bunch and then, depending where I was at the time, I would be covered ... but now it looks like I will not be making this show, so I have two tix that are available -- I am not a scalper, so you won't be paying an arm or a leg for these tix. Just PM or email me at swollengoat999@gmail.com and I will send you specifics and we can work out a price that's fair for fellow fans of DLR/VH.

Thanks for letting me post about availability.

To everyone with tix and already going -- have a blast!

Best,

GS

Comment

Are you ready for the show Indy????

Comment

Originally posted by WARF View Post
                          Are you ready for the show Indy????
                          After listening to the killer audio and great vid of the Louisville show, I am totally fucking stoked!

Comment

I am ready! 2 days without the Halen and I'm jonesin' big time!

Comment

Who is in for the pre-show party?

Comment

Working...
                              X