Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Tattoo was not the presale code. I tried to use it and TM kept saying that password was not in it's database.

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Another presale code is "rock".

3 friends of mine tried to get tickets. They were checking into the expensive seats. Tried to get 4 tickets together. No dice. Tried to get 2 tickets. No dice. Tried single seats. He said all he could get from Ticketbastards was the section at the other end of the arena, row W. As we are trying to get 4 tickets at once for the show, we are apparently asking the impossible.

Fucking Ticketbastards does not give a fuck about the "common man" getting a ticket.....they are out to sell tickets only to those with piles of money.

For the presales anyway. Fucking asshole motherfuckers. Fucking Ticketbastard had front section tickets for sale on their fucking scalper site for 800 fucking dollars immediately. Stubhub had tickets 2 hours ahead of the actual onsale time. They were listing sections and seats even.

So he is trying again when the public onsale happens on Monday. That is when a majority of seats go onsale anyway. I know the presales only have a limited number of tickets. We are not asking for premium seats. Just 4 seats together....something decent.

But then, it IS the tour opener also. So one can expect instant sellouts.

On the positive side, I dig the fact that this tour is gonna sellout like a motherfucker bitches!
      Last edited by Hardrock69; 01-14-2012, 12:33 AM.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
        Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Hardrock69
        Tattoo was not the presale code. I tried to use it and TM kept saying that password was not in it's database.
        You had to go in through the Louisville Van halen Facebook page link. Sorry you're having so much trouble getting tickets. wish I could help.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Well, I was not the one trying to get tickets, lol.

My friend and his 2 buddies were trying. And my friend was furious.

I think it will be ok though. Like I said, I know the majority of the tickets go onsale Monday, so we will have a better shot then.

Comment

• VAiN
            Use my hand, I won't look
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I miss camping out to be first in line... Tickets are insanely expensive, they honestly should be ashamed. I refuse to put up with any bullshit like I did in 07/08.. Eddie needs to blow me away before I invest anymore..
            Originally posted by wiseguy
            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• INeedYou
              Groupie
              • Jan 2012

These kinda frustrations are why I always prefer to go old-school... Tickets in hand, just show up early to the line, if there is one. I'm ready!
              No light at the end of the tunnel, due to budget constraints...

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                Sniper
                • Jan 2004

alright, I'm going opening night again. Should be a six-hour drive from ATL. Someone local needs to set up the preshow drinking location.
                David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
                — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• don don
                  Groupie
                  • Jan 2007

So where are we all going to meet up for the pre-game bash?

Comment

• hain23x
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Mar 2004

Couple of good pizza joints down there-Impellizzeri's, and Bearno's. Another option is Bluegrass Brewing Company(BBCs) that is right there as well
                    Eat Us and Smile!
                    Alright!!! Lemme' se yo hands!!

Comment

• INeedYou
                      Groupie
                      • Jan 2012

We're in! Opening Night! Shit seats, but saved about 200 bones... Ready to Rock!
                      No light at the end of the tunnel, due to budget constraints...

Comment

• VAiN
                        Use my hand, I won't look
                        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by hain23x
                        Couple of good pizza joints down there-Impellizzeri's, and Bearno's. Another option is Bluegrass Brewing Company(BBCs) that is right there as well
                        I may have to meet up for the after show review bash, I'll be in the arena a couple of hours before showtime, so please let me know where the after party is!
                        Originally posted by wiseguy
                        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                          Sniper
                          • Jan 2004

yeah, we should probably pick the same joint for pre- and post- just to eliminate confusion. the closer to the venue, the better. locals choose.

VAiN, you're the dude who gave me a ride from Fat Dogs to the arena in Greensboro last time, right?

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

Lucky muffukkers......3 of my friends were all online with broadband connections trying to get 4 tickets....they got NOTHING.

It should be illegal to buy tickets over the internet. Go back to the days when you had to show up at your physical ticket outlet.

Fucking disgusting.

Well...we got one more shot....Gnashville.

Comment

• DiverDowninKy
                              Groupie
                              • Dec 2011

Originally posted by hain23x
                              I agree hain. BBC would be a good place. Just right across the street.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                                Sniper
                                • Jan 2004

DDKY,

Let's settle on it, then. Bluegrass Brewing Company.

Opening night, one month from today...

Comment

Working...