• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VAiN
    Use my hand, I won't look
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by damngoodtimes
    VAiN, you're the dude who gave me a ride from Fat Dogs to the arena in Greensboro last time, right?
    Yeah man! That was me! I hope we get to cross paths again on this tour!
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• DiverDowninKy
      Groupie
      • Dec 2011

DDKY,

Let's settle on it, then. Bluegrass Brewing Company.

Opening night, one month from today...
      Sounds good to me! BBC it is....

Comment

• VAiN
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by DiverDowninKy
        Sounds good to me! BBC it is....
        Fantastic! I'm staying at the Galt House.. is the BBC near by? I will not have a car..
        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Oh by the way, you're at T minus one month folks....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• VAiN
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
            Oh by the way, you're at T minus one month folks....
            I just mentioned this to a buddy... man, in a month I'll be in Kentucky and ready to rock my ass off! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

Comment

• damngoodtimes
              Sniper
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
              Yeah man! That was me! I hope we get to cross paths again on this tour!
              BBC after the show. You can show us some sweet pics from your mortgage-priced VIP seats.
              David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
              — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• DiverDowninKy
                Groupie
                • Dec 2011

Fantastic! I'm staying at the Galt House.. is the BBC near by? I will not have a car..
                Yeah man. The Galt House and Yum Center are connected by sky walk I believe and BBC just right across the street.

Comment

• DiverDowninKy
                  Groupie
                  • Dec 2011

BBC after the show. You can show us some sweet pics from your mortgage-priced VIP seats.
                  sounds like a plan. I hear on the seats brotha....$173x2. but it's the HALEN on opening night 70 miles away. Gotta break down on this one.....

Comment

• VAiN
                    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Yeah man. The Galt House and Yum Center are connected by sky walk I believe and BBC just right across the street.
                    Man, this is too good... walk next door and rock out, then cross the street and catch up with the crew. Who has 2 thumbs and is excited? -----> THIS GUY <-----

Comment

• DiverDowninKy
                      Groupie
                      • Dec 2011

Man, this is too good... walk next door and rock out, then cross the street and catch up with the crew. Who has 2 thumbs and is excited? -----> THIS GUY <-----
                      I know dude. It's gonna be a killer time. 1 month!

Comment

• hain23x
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Mar 2004

I'm just excited because I will have no idea what song they will be playing next all night. Since they keep the show the same every night that is going to be a great experience.
                        Eat Us and Smile!
                        Alright!!! Lemme' se yo hands!!

Comment

• VAiN
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by hain23x
                          I'm just excited because I will have no idea what song they will be playing next all night. Since they keep the show the same every night that is going to be a great experience.
                          Exactly! It's going to be awesome not knowing the order and just letting it happen..

Comment

• DiverDowninKy
                            Groupie
                            • Dec 2011

if the local station is right, they released more tickets this weekend. Said it was sold out but more tix were released this past friday.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

if the local station is right, they released more tickets this weekend. Said it was sold out but more tix were released this past friday.
                              Not unusual, especially for the 1st show of a tour....

The venue's gotta get the stage setup squared away, then probably release tickets that might have been affected by it....

I got tickets like that in '04 seeing KISS, we got tickets a day or two before the show, and it turns out those tickets were right next to the platform that Paul Stanley goes into the crowd to. By the way, my son and I are in their "Rock The Nation" DVD when Paul comes out during "I Was Made For Loving You".....
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                                Sniper
                                • Jan 2004

Anyone coming from out of town who hasn't booked a hotel should hurry. I waited a few days and the prices shot up about $40 each, many asking for non-refundable up-front due to Special Event pricing.

I ended up doing the Priceline bid thing (don't usually like to do this, but was able to narrow the search) and got the Brown Hotel for only $140. This is several blocks away, but it's a 4-star hotel and they offer complementary transportation downtown.

Three weeks from Saturday!!
                                David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
                                — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

Working...