View Poll Results: How many albums do you think Van Halen's "A Different Kind of Truth" will sell?

Voters
174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Under 1 million

33 18.97%
  • 1-2 million

61 35.06%
  • 2-3 million

31 17.82%
  • 3-4 million

8 4.60%
  • 4-5 million

7 4.02%
  • Over 5 million

34 19.54%
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Album Sales predictions-What do you think?

Youcan'thandleTheTruth!
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Some bucks were shelled out yesterday by Interscope to promote ADKOT on YouTube. They had ads, commercials, and pop-ups all over the place, each of them saying: "Get Van Halen to #1! Download 'A Different Kind of Truth Today!" Pretty cool to see the album cover plastered all over the site - and the commercial had the train animated - it popped up when you clicked on any of Van Halen's videos.
    My karma just ran over your dogma.

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Where the hell are all the van halen fans ?

I kno wasted time has hurt then but damn, this CD doesn't look
    Like it's Gonna go Gold anytime soon.

meanwhile, Adele sells 200,000 every week ...

WTF ?
    Hot dog and a shake

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    There is no money in albums anymore. Bands have to make their money on the road. It probably means bands make less money now that they did with big tours and big album money.

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    There is no money in albums anymore. Bands have to make their money on the road. It probably means bands make less money now that they did with big tours and big album money.
    I understand that, but c'mon, the first VH album featuring original lead singer David Lee Roth, in 28 years, the most celebrated eraof music the band ever laid to tape, yet, this new cd can't sell a measly
    500,000 copies ?

And people on this board were predicting sales of 5 million ? Sheesh ...

Bruce Springsteen's 2009's "Working On A Dream" was, IMHO, one of his weakest efforts, yet that cd sold 600,000 units in amonth and eventually went Platinum.

When You Tell The Truth
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's just gonna take a little longer but it will go Platinum.

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by minkahed View Post
    I understand that, but c'mon, the first VH album featuring original lead singer David Lee Roth, in 28 years, the most celebrated eraof music the band ever laid to tape, yet, this new cd can't sell a measly
    500,000 copies ?

Bruce Springsteen's 2009's "Working On A Dream" was, IMHO, one of his weakest efforts, yet that cd sold 600,000 units in amonth and eventually went Platinum.
    From memory, I predicted 1 to 1.5 million - over a longer period of time (2 years). Even if the new album turned out to be the best they have ever done, I still thought this would be the case. Our demographic doesn't tend to buy CDs anymore. Then there's downloading (legal and illegal), which according to reports, increases dramatically every year...with some people only downloading 3 or 4 tracks - which if legally done - does count but still reduces the total album sales compared to the past when everyone bought the album.

And even though Dave has been back since 2007, resulting in two great tours and an amazing new album - we can't under-estimate the damage done to the 'Van Halen' name, particularly in 2004, but also between 1986 and 1998.
    Last edited by Halen High; 03-20-2012 at 04:37 AM.

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Halen High View Post
    From memory, I predicted 1 to 1.5 million - over a longer period of time (2 years). Even if the new album turned out to be the best they have ever done, I still thought this would be the case. Our demographic doesn't tend to buy CDs anymore. Then there's downloading (legal and illegal), which according to reports, increases dramatically every year...with some people only downloading 3 or 4 tracks - which if legally done - does count but still reduces the total album sales compared to the past when everyone bought the album.

And even though Dave has been back since 2007, resulting in two great tours and an amazing new album - we can't under-estimate the damage done to the 'Van Halen' name, particularly in 2004, but also between 1986 and 1998.
    Like I said, I understand all that, but all I kept hearing from all Van Halen people is that if they put out a new album with Dave, it would be a monster seller.

Now, they made a kick ass cd and noone's buying it, except us hard core fans !?

I don't know, maybe if they had released "A Different Kind Of Truth" in '07/'08, we'd be looking at different numbers as well.

Maybe if Mike Anthony, (I'm not disrespecting Wolfie), had been in on an original line up, the cd would have definetely gone past Gold by now ...

For christ sake, the album is on it's way out of the Top 40 already after only 5 weeks. Fuck.

THE SHOWSTOPPA
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Like I said, I understand all that, but all I kept hearing from all Van Halen people is that if they put out a new album with Dave, it would be a monster seller.

Now, they made a kick ass cd and noone's buying it, except us hard core fans !?

I don't know, maybe if they had released "A Different Kind Of Truth" in '07/'08, we'd be looking at different numbers as well.

Maybe if Mike Anthony, (I'm not disrespecting Wolfie), had been in on an original line up, the cd would have definetely gone past Gold by now ...

For christ sake, the album is on it's way out of the Top 40 already after only 5 weeks. Fuck.
    Oh well.

Can't do much about that. Its still the best hard rock album since the mid 80s.

But its not 1984 anymore or even 1996 for that matter.

Having said all that, VH/DLR don't seem very interested in promoting the album. They are not doing any interviews, no late night talk show appearances, no magazine cover stories - nothing.

Its as if they don't even care whether the album sells or not. Which is baffling IMO.

Back in the day, when the band was on tour Dave was all over radio stations giving interviews, etc.

I don't think he's done even one radio interview in any of the cities they've played thus far.

Also, VH pioneered (along with MJ) the art of the music video. Yet, all they've done is a piss poor black and white video for Tattoo -- and nothing for She's the Woman.

????

I mean, if the album ultimately tanks its really their own fault.
    Last edited by Vinnie Velvet; 03-20-2012 at 01:05 PM.
    =V V=
    ole No.1 The finest
    EAT US AND SMILE

PFC Roth Army
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by SNIPER View Post
    It's just gonna take a little longer but it will go Platinum.
    Hell I just talked to a guy the other day who didn't know VH had a new album! If some of the alt/rock stations would play As Is or Honeybaby sales would jump. I'd put those songs up against
    anything thats being played right now.
    " You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

If ya can't beat 'em...
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    ADKOT had to jump a lot of hurdles (28 years worth) just to become a reality so it's a miracle it was even produced, much less made a respectable blip on the charts.

Plus bad timing from Adele's Grammy sweep and stupid crack whore dying made ADKOT miss the sweet spot of the curve when released.

Be thankful for what you have but don't expect it to conquer the world like it would have back in 1985 - 86 when it SHOULD have been made if not for the fucking universe falling into an evil alternate reality of blandness.

THE SHOWSTOPPA
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJammin View Post
    ADKOT had to jump a lot of hurdles (28 years worth) just to become a reality so it's a miracle it was even produced, much less made a respectable blip on the charts.

Plus bad timing from Adele's Grammy sweep and stupid crack whore dying made ADKOT miss the sweet spot of the curve when released.

Be thankful for what you have but don't expect it to conquer the world like it would have back in 1985 - 86 when it SHOULD have been made if not for the fucking universe falling into an evil alternate reality of blandness.
    I don't think anyone is expecting 1984-type numbers.

But at least the band could be doing press to beef up the promotion for the album.

Its as if they don't care.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    500,000 copies ?

Don't forget that The Boss has a satellite radio setting all to himself which played a new cut from that record every hour off of Working on a Dream. I haven't tuned in lately but i'm sure they are playing the hell out of Wrecking Ball as well. Maybe if VH had a channel parked between the Boneyard and Hair Nation they would get a lot of extra run.
    RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
    LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Velvet View Post
    I don't think anyone is expecting 1984-type numbers.

But at least the band could be doing press to beef up the promotion for the album.

Its as if they don't care.
    I think they care... it's their meal ticket. But as you can see any/all press has been very controlled... nothing live.

I think the main thing is the Van Halens don't want to answer any "sticky subject" questions like related to MA, Spam, Gary or past fall-outs with Dave. Dave is probably being overly cautious only doing sit-downs with print/web media also to avoid the controversial crap...

Notice the lack of drama and soap opera antics... there's the answer.
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Melbourne Rock City.. Full On Cocktard
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quite shocked with the numbers mentioned in the US , considering the band only ever tours the US and is on tour now promoting it
    My 2 cents worth,
    as already discussed band has not pushed the CD themselves , first choice of single didn't stick with the public. I thought maybe they would of had a media launch regarding CD , world tour , videos etc..
    Biggest issue is this band has had no new music to push in over 14 years , to the average Joe this was a 80"s band
    And most rock bands aren't doing big numbers, it's the same in Australia . Springsteen will always sell as he never left the
    Spotlight and has always put out new material ,,
    With the CD not doing the numbers of at least 500 k , I think interscope will push for a live DVD or look into the vaults
    To release a DVD of old footage.. Who knows how much they paid to VH to have them on tinterscope ? But the label will want a return on the Cd one way or another..
    Saying this I love this cd and all my VH mates do also... Would love to see the band tour outside the US
    but doubt it
    Last edited by Mrkramer; 03-20-2012 at 02:13 PM.

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's still number 11 on Billboard I think. Really it's doing pretty well I think. It won't sell a million copies though.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's kinda unreasonable to expect Van Halen 2012 to be moving units like CVH did in the 1980s, if only because their audience back then was comprised of the prime age demo for record buyers back then. Teenagers buy the most in terms of popular music, and I doubt Van Halen's current audience breakdown has a high percentage of teenagers in it. Throw in the free downloading and general decline of record sales in the past several years and it's not too shocking that ADKOT hasn't gone platinum yet.

It'd be a bit surprising if ADKOT didn't at least go gold by the end of the tour, though.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    It's still number 11 on Billboard I think. Really it's doing pretty well I think. It won't sell a million copies though.
    #11 ?

Try #37 ...

Holy shit, "ADKOT" sold a paltry 9,886 copies this week.

ToTal U.S. sales= 323,924

At this rate, I doubt this thing will sell much more. Spammy probably getting a good laugh at this I'd bet.

Oh, Guns N Roses "Greatest Hits" just jumped 527% in sales to #3 on Billboard with sales of over 85,000 this week.

Total sales for that album are over 5.1 Million.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Obviously I'm missing something here....I'm sure it's just me, but I'm not plunking down a couple hundred bucks for ANY band's live show if I'm not willing to buy the new record. I mean, I can see how people might want to go see one of the 80s bands live even if they don't have new music out. And there are plenty of them who'll be on tour this summer. BUT the ticket prices are a whole hell of a lot less. I'm a big fan of a lot of bands, and I'm a casual fan of even more. But if I'm not willing to toss out 12 or 14 bucks for their new CD I sure as hell ain't willing to lay down $350 + for two tickets to their show! This ain't the 80s or 90s when tickets were cheap. Perfect example - Thursday, June 20, 1991 - my DLR ticket says I paid 21 bucks for a triple bill show. And a CD back then was 16 fucking dollars!!!

I just don't see why anyone would spend nearly 400 bucks for two tickets (floor seats, maybe nosebleeds are cheaper) but NOT buy the record. Maybe they should have had an option to bundle the tix with a CD for 12 bucks extra. I know I had the option to buy the vinyl copy for, what, 30 or 50 bucks more??? Bundle the CD with the tix and I'm certain it would have sold more. I'm not bitching, and I'm not expecting 1980s sales numbers for this record. But I do think that they missed an opportunity by offering ONLY the vinyl copy bundle with the tix and not offering a CD copy. Just my opinion.

And yes, I'm fucking happy that they "gave" me what they did. I'd be even happier if they'd "give" me some of the old footage. I'd gladly buy that too, in a fucking heartbeat!
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

When You Tell The Truth
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    Obviously I'm missing something here....I'm sure it's just me, but I'm not plunking down a couple hundred bucks for ANY band's live show if I'm not willing to buy the new record. I mean, I can see how people might want to go see one of the 80s bands live even if they don't have new music out. And there are plenty of them who'll be on tour this summer. BUT the ticket prices are a whole hell of a lot less. I'm a big fan of a lot of bands, and I'm a casual fan of even more. But if I'm not willing to toss out 12 or 14 bucks for their new CD I sure as hell ain't willing to lay down $350 + for two tickets to their show! This ain't the 80s or 90s when tickets were cheap. Perfect example - Thursday, June 20, 1991 - my DLR ticket says I paid 21 bucks for a triple bill show. And a CD back then was 16 fucking dollars!!!

I just don't see why anyone would spend nearly 400 bucks for two tickets (floor seats, maybe nosebleeds are cheaper) but NOT buy the record. Maybe they should have had an option to bundle the tix with a CD for 12 bucks extra. I know I had the option to buy the vinyl copy for, what, 30 or 50 bucks more??? Bundle the CD with the tix and I'm certain it would have sold more. I'm not bitching, and I'm not expecting 1980s sales numbers for this record. But I do think that they missed an opportunity by offering ONLY the vinyl copy bundle with the tix and not offering a CD copy. Just my opinion.

And yes, I'm fucking happy that they "gave" me what they did. I'd be even happier if they'd "give" me some of the old footage. I'd gladly buy that too, in a fucking heartbeat!
    Thats what I am talking about !!!! What the fuck !!! Crazy shit !!!

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by SNIPER View Post
    Thats what I am talking about !!!! What the fuck !!! Crazy shit !!!
    Exactly! What the fuck??? I just don't get it. I swear to God I'm going to piss off every person around me at the Charlotte show by asking them "did you buy the new record?" And then I'm going to say, "Why the fuck are you here then?" And God help the Sammy fan who's occupying floor seats next to me and starts pissing and moaning for that fat bastard's unholy return to MY band!!!

Speaking Cherry Red
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The sickening thing is, there probably ARE a million copies of ADKOT out there circulating around but the other 650,000 were illegal downloads. I hate to say it but we have become a nation of thieves and what's even worse is that there's no shame in it. People justify their actions by saying lame assed shit like "Oh, they have plenty of money..." when they ought to be fucking ashamed of themselves. I hope the spineless pussy-assed thieves who stole this album enjoy the motherfucker because at this rate we won't get another one.
    "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Speaking Cherry Red
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    ........and if anybody reading this stole it, FUCK YOU TOO!!!

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by gbranton View Post
    The sickening thing is, there probably ARE a million copies of ADKOT out there circulating around but the other 650,000 were illegal downloads. I hate to say it but we have become a nation of thieves and what's even worse is that there's no shame in it. People justify their actions by saying lame assed shit like "Oh, they have plenty of money..." when they ought to be fucking ashamed of themselves. I hope the spineless pussy-assed thieves who stole this album enjoy the motherfucker because at this rate we won't get another one.
    My opinion, and that's just what it is - my fucking opinion - my opinion is this: IF you downloaded ADKOT and then bought a copy, so fucking what? I see this just the same as if you pushed the red record button on your jambox back in '84 and then bought the record or tape. But if you ripped a copy and didn't buy one, then FUCK YOU!!!

I will never, NEVER, understand why anyone would pay a couple hundred bucks for a couple of Van Halen tickets and NOT buy the record. I just don't get it. Why? Why would you buy the tickets and then jump through all the hoops to go to the show that most of us jump through just to go if you wouldn't even buy the fucking record??? Perfect example - Momshell. She's been to what, 3, 4 shows??? This Lady is a TRUE Van Halen Fan and her husband supports her desire to go to another!!! I would bet my left ball that she bought a copy! Bought and paid for. And I just don't understand why anyone, anyone on this fucking planet, would pay good money to go to a VH show without buying the new record. So for all the guests that "linger" around here, go and BUY a record!!! Sorry, a CD!!! Buy two, hell, buy three like I did!!!

Melbourne Rock City.. Full On Cocktard
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by VAiN View Post
    Wow, who keeps buying her fucking albums?!?!?
    Bed wetters..... That's who

When You Tell The Truth
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I bought 12 copies.

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think sales are pretty darn good in the context of VH's relevance in the music world today. Most of us have a fairly myopic view given we're mostly guitar based rock fans... add to that our core demographic is pushing or already conquered middle age. Rock isn't dead... but it's hay-day is clearly planted in the rear view mirror...

Just a quick browse of Billboard.com makes it blatantly clear Van Halen and their type of music is not a major force in music anymore. To be sitting at #27 on the Billboard Top 200 this many weeks in, is damn good... Look at who's in the Top 40. Not too many "rock" groups at all.

People do view VH as an 80's band. Compared to current popular rock groups they sure as hell ain't a 2010's rock group. Hardly anyone new is producing guitar-based hard rock... hell find me a song with a gawd-damned guitar solo section with more than 5 notes these days is rare. So yeah... VH is 80's style rock... no beans about it.

I'm surprised the record has sold and held chart position this well. Those considering concert goers who haven't bought the new album... you have to consider to-date there's probably less than 100,000 people who've attended the current tour. Odds are at least one per car load has bought the new album. With people dragging their kids, girl friends, buddies, etc. along to shows.... I'd figure 25-30% have bought the album. So we're still not so bad off...

This thing will most likely go gold, maybe platinum... over time. That's fine. It's growing into the fabric though on radio and in other media. Last weekend ESPN was using part of Beats Workin as a bumper during the NASCAR Nationwide race at Bristol. Probably would help things if the band would make some sort of live media appearance on late night or some sporting event... But that doesn't seem very possible while they've outfitted the tour buses as mobile Howdy Doody Bat Caves...

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    #11 ?

Try #37 ...

Holy shit, "ADKOT" sold a paltry 9,886 copies this week.

ToTal U.S. sales= 323,924

At this rate, I doubt this thing will sell much more. Spammy probably getting a good laugh at this I'd bet.

Oh, Guns N Roses "Greatest Hits" just jumped 527% in sales to #3 on Billboard with sales of over 85,000 this week.

Total sales for that album are over 5.1 Million.
    Here is the reason for the GNR:

Guns N’ Roses’ “Greatest Hits,” oddly, makes a big chart bounce from No. 31 to No. 3 with 85,000 copies (618%). Why? The compilation was price for $.25 – that’s right, a quarter – on AmazonMP3 and Google Play for one day last week"

So there you go. I guess Van Halen could take the easy way out and price their way to platinum if they wanted to give it away but who would make any money?

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sonrisa salvaje View Post
    Here is the reason for the GNR:

Guns N’ Roses’ “Greatest Hits,” oddly, makes a big chart bounce from No. 31 to No. 3 with 85,000 copies (618%). Why? The compilation was price for $.25 – that’s right, a quarter – on AmazonMP3 and Google Play for one day last week"

So there you go. I guess Van Halen could take the easy way out and price their way to platinum if they wanted to give it away but who would make any money?
    I'm not sure Billboard tabulates those into album sales yet.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    There is a striking similarity here:

Van Halen:

week ending 2/15: 187,500 arriving at #2 on Billboard
    week ending 2/22: 57,880 drops to #5 on Billboard

Bruce Springsteen:

week 1: 196,000 arriving at # 1 on Billboard
    week 2: 57,000 drops to # 4 on Billboard

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That is strikingly similar...

Out of a population of 7 billion people only 57K were buying rock records that given week... WTF were the other 6.99994 billion people up to?

Sheep Pen noob
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    That is strikingly similar...

Out of a population of 7 billion people only 57K were buying rock records that given week... WTF were the other 6.99994 billion people up to?
    I can tell you they wernt watching a video of she's the woman
    fuck your fucking framing

I am the party
    Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

What is this world coming to?

Clearly I had and have no idea wtf I was talkin about. I at this point am prayin for platinum by years end. To see Springsteen having the trouble sellin the way he used to makes it understandable, but still painful to see who does and doesnt move product these days... Blame it on the Mayan's calendar...
    Last edited by chuckie lee; 03-21-2012 at 04:21 PM.

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It is important to remember dudes....you are looking & comparing it to the 6 pack sales #'s. They have had 30 years to sell that many. ADKOT has been out for less than 2 months. Give it some time. Wait until summer when the tour has hit a lot more cities and more singles are getting radio play.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And to people worried if it doesn't sell great that VH will say fuck it & not ever do another album.....

what the fuck else they gonna do? They won't retire. Musicians never truly retire. And EVH & AVH are always in their studio jamming & recording. Now that they have dusted off the cobwebs it might not be that hard to send some tape to Dave and say sing over this. And maybe all the dealing & red tape they made with Dave about royalties, percentages, and all that lame stuff is now DONE. So they won't have to go through all that on the next album. Politics has been handled.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Right on. The days of records going Gold and Platinum on the date of their release are long gone. I'm telling you, considering the state of the economy and the music industry today, ADKOT is a success!

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Are the pre-ordered sales of the vinyl already factored in?
    If it isn't, the number's are going to jump considerably.

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    This thing will most likely go gold, maybe platinum... over time. That's fine. It's growing into the fabric though on radio and in other media. Last weekend ESPN was using part of Beats Workin as a bumper during the NASCAR Nationwide race at Bristol. Probably would help things if the band would make some sort of live media appearance on late night or some sporting event...
    I heard it during the race too. And the first thing that popped into my head was "VH should sponsor a car for a race." I know - most people probably think that's a stupid idea. But NASCAR averages around 7 million viewers per race. Can you imagine a red, white and black striped Franken-car haulin' ass at 200 miles an hour? They'd get a shitload of press and wouldn't even have to show up. Might sound ridiculous, but it would damn sure get the message out that Van Halen has a new record out.

LIGHT EM UP!!
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    this is the first album i bought in over 10 years...the 40 plus crowd just isn't that relative to sales....the music kicks ass thats all i care about

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by hambon4lif View Post
    Are the pre-ordered sales of the vinyl already factored in?
    If it isn't, the number's are going to jump considerably.
    Maybe. Hard to say really. Most folks these day's don't buy vinyl. A show of hands who will buy vinyl?

1. 4lif
    2. Jagy
    ?. Walker will wait until someone he knows rips it and will DL it so he's out.

When You Tell The Truth
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I am gonna get vinyl to frame for my VH wall. It is a must have for all VH fans!!

Thread Information