• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • houseofpain
    Head Fluffer
    • Feb 2005

The One And Only houseofpain's house of pain

Hello,
    My name is houseofpain, and I am a rothaholic. I listen to massive quantities of CVH and DLR. I also listen to copious quantities of Whitesnake, Megadeth, Metallica, RJD, Pantera, Avenged Sevenfold, and various other loud, fast guitars. In case any of you peeps didn't know, I was originally member #6 here at the Roth Army, webmasturbated the dlrnd.com, modded here and at links, and even at the same time before we blew that pop-stand. I lost a gazillion posts, and my place in line when everyone's shit got fucked. I'm told I was snorting lines off the tits of a midget when all this went down, but my memory has chosen to omit it. I roll with my EUAS brothers. We will straight fuck you up before we take any shit, so keep it in mind. If you want to hang, have a good time, and talk sense, I'm down with that. I may even partake of some Jim Beam with you. Silly little dramatic bitches, however, will not be tolerated. Its nice to meet you. If you can't beat it, suck it. Have fun my peeps.

P.S. you can call me hop
    EAT US AND SMILE!
    LOOK WHO'S BACK IN CIRCULATION!
    DAMAGE INC!
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi houseofpain and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! We are a website created by fans of David Lee Roth for fans of David Lee Roth. IT’S THAT DAMN SIMPLE. The next beer is on us!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• houseofpain
      Head Fluffer
      • Feb 2005

I wonder if I can get Sarge's Little Helper to repost to me like WARFy does...
      EAT US AND SMILE!
      DAMAGE INC!

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The bot doesn't work the way it used to unfortunately. Doesn't do the auto-response to questions like "Who Is David Lee Roth?" or "Who Is Bette Midler?"
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• houseofpain
          Head Fluffer
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Sarge's Little Helper
          Hi houseofpain and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! We are a website created by fans of David Lee Roth for fans of David Lee Roth. IT’S THAT DAMN SIMPLE. The next beer is on us!
          When do I get my beer Sarge's Little Helper? Cause I'll take it now...
          EAT US AND SMILE!
          DAMAGE INC!

Comment

• Little Texan
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Welcome back, ihop.

Comment

• conmee
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Mar 2003

HOP

Technology has fucked all of us at one time or another... many great threads and posts were lost in the various "Great Database and Hosting Corruption Scandals" at both DLR Army and VH Links over the years.

That is all.

Icon™©®
              An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
              hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                Full Member Status

• May 2010

He looks like some intelectual smooth dude, who wants to date my chick. That Avatar dude in Conmee's AV..yeah.. like some kind of jiggalo from smart town....hmmm... If I had a chick, and she walked in the room right now...I think she would want to date him....hmmmmm?? I would like to get a chick and find out.

It is a tough one, does he have the look or does she have a look at...that...suit... and that..tie... all like THAT!.....hnnnmmmm.?

If I only had a chick...?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..?
                2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• SunisinuS
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • May 2010

WB Man... I used to be 2nd to the Top Jimmy here myself...but Like Dave, I forgot my Motel keys yet again.

Roth On!

Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• conmee
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Mar 2003

Actually, that's me as a "Mad Men" character. Surprisingly accurate except I don't smoke. But I have the suit and occasionally when I'm toeing the company line, the same corporate haircut. What I get for being in advertising I guess. Casting call couch is now open for business...

That is all.

Icon™©®
                    An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                    hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Sweet Irony
                      She's the Woman
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2004

Hi hop....you should never lose your rank here! Thats wrong! Glad you are around...klsn...
                      ...livin in the online VH world for 19 years....thanks to a 2 year old.....

Comment

• houseofpain
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Sweet Irony
                        Hi hop....you should never lose your rank here! Thats wrong! Glad you are around...klsn...
                        Hey beautiful!
                        EAT US AND SMILE!
                        DAMAGE INC!

Comment

• fifth element
                          Commando
                          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by houseofpain
                          When do I get my beer Sarge's Little Helper? Cause I'll take it now...
                          lol...not sure that i ever got mine, either...lol
                          SLH, you're slacking!!
                          “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• houseofpain
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Little Texan
                            Welcome back, ihop.
                            LT, good to see you bro
                            EAT US AND SMILE!
                            DAMAGE INC!

Comment

• Sweet Irony
                              She's the Woman
                              Sniper
                              • Jan 2004

Part of the appeal of being here again is seeing friends like you posting!! To anyone who doesnt know....HOP is an awesome guy.....To know him is to love him!!!
                              ...livin in the online VH world for 19 years....thanks to a 2 year old.....

Comment

Working...