X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lms
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by dysfunction
    For the 12th time I posted articles that you guys wanted to see. However, when the reviews were good you guys were quick to dismiss them. However, if the reviews would have been negative you people would say shit like "I told you so, they suck and Eddie has lost it."
    Apparently we didn't really want to see the articles or else we would have found them ourselves. We are not computer illiterate. Also, we have sources that would get us the shit the day before it was published...So, in regards to your comment to glsinger about you can't find his info so it must be false...no just tuck that info into the back of your mind and wait a week. It will be common knowledge. Now, about the "what does age have to do with having an opinion on a band" with age comes experience. You are dissing some very experienced people here. Do you know why god created us with two eyes, two ears and only one mouth?
    "Remember, life is just a game and no one gets out alive"

Comment

• lms
      Head Fluffer
      • Apr 2004

However, if the reviews would have been negative you people would say shit like "I told you so, they suck and Eddie has lost it."

Oh yea, we don't need an article to say shit like that...haven't you noticed? Unlike at the links, our opinions don't really change with the current media input. It remains constant. DAVE IS VAN HALEN.
      "Remember, life is just a game and no one gets out alive"

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

"The band gathered, hugged and kissed as they walked off stage."
        "The band tore through a version of "Panama" that Hagar has truly made his own. After telling the audience, "And we ain't done yet!" the band played "When It's Love." "
        "Hagar romped around the stage throughout the night and climbed a staircase to perform "Top of the World" in front of the time bomb, which actually housed a giant video screen. He even ascended to a catwalk that extended out above the audience to perform "Dreams." "

1) "The band gathered, hugged and kissed as they walked off stage."

That's too obvious, too funny and too gay. Muhaahahahahahha.

2) "The band tore through a version of "Panama" that Hagar has truly made his own. After telling the audience, "And we ain't done yet!" the band played "When It's Love."

I'm sure that Hagar made Panama 'his own'. And that's why only 12,107 people showed up. Tore it up, yes he did indeedido, he tore it up, murdered and massacred that classic song. I didn't need to be there, I know he did. And then he 'tore' into 'When It's Love'. This was an evening of pure vomit: Panama followed by When It's Love. omg....is nothing sacred anymore?

3) "Hagar romped around the stage throughout the night and climbed a staircase to perform "Top of the World" in front of the time bomb, which actually housed a giant video screen. He even ascended to a catwalk that extended out above the audience to perform "Dreams."

omg....too easy target here....Hagar romped around the stage...need I say more.....romp, romp, romp, romp....lmao!.....frickin' romper room! I'm surprised he had the strength to climb a staircase...guess he really was working out in preps for this tour...and then of course, Hagarita 'ripped' into 'Dreams'.
        Non-stop talker, what a rocker! BLUE EYED MURDER IN A SAMMY SIZED BRAIN.....
        http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
        http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
        http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

Working...