Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oldie Nwbie But A Goodie !!!

wow.. after a 3yr hiatius and a forgotton password im back
    the last time i posted was 08 the first time was slaughterhouse ,, miss those days . Great to be here THANK YOU ALL FOR KEEPING THIS SITE GOING !!!
    shows seen
    80 invasion Hollywood Fl sportatorium
    81 Hollywood fl sportatorium
    81 Orelando citrus bowl openng for the stones "Dave showed his ass to the crowd told the Media to Kiss It "
    82 -2 nights Hollywood sportoatorium
    84 -2 nights hollywood sportatorium
    86 -2 nights EEAS hollwood sportatorium
    also 5150 hollywood sportatorium
    also vh3 orlando house of blues
    DLR BAND 95 tampa and Orlando
    assorted DLR shows Jannus Landing , Fantasy of flight , Hard rock live orlando , Universal studios
    2008 tour Tampa
    ALL SHOWS ROW 1 or Barracade ..
    its great to be home here ....
    WELCOME TO OCCUPY VAN HALEN LADIES AND GENTELMEN .......

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi Sportatorium! It is my pleasure to be the first JACKASS to welcome you to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! IN ROTH WE TRUST.
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

welcome, back, again?
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

So what was your first username here ?
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Va Beach VH Fan
          i beleve it was Hollywood Sportatorium .. put up tons of pix from back
          Thank You Again in advance !!! Great to be back hope to represent proudly .. was hoping you would of has Roth Army shirts to were at the shows . Havent seen a link are there any ?
          Last edited by Sportatorium; 01-07-2012, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportatorium View Post
            wow.. after a 3yr hiatius and a forgotton password im back
            the last time i posted was 08 the first time was slaughterhouse ,, miss those days . Great to be here THANK YOU ALL FOR KEEPING THIS SITE GOING !!!
            shows seen
            80 invasion Hollywood Fl sportatorium
            81 Hollywood fl sportatorium
            81 Orelando citrus bowl openng for the stones "Dave showed his ass to the crowd told the Media to Kiss It "
            82 -2 nights Hollywood sportoatorium
            84 -2 nights hollywood sportatorium
            86 -2 nights EEAS hollwood sportatorium
            also 5150 hollywood sportatorium
            also vh3 orlando house of blues
            DLR BAND 95 tampa and Orlando
            assorted DLR shows Jannus Landing , Fantasy of flight , Hard rock live orlando , Universal studios
            2008 tour Tampa
            ALL SHOWS ROW 1 or Barracade ..
            its great to be home here ....
            hey do you remember you ripped a boot( or 2) off me when I was a mod at Von's site?

I never forget that. so, fuck off.
            Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by Sportatorium View Post
              Va Beach VH Fan
              i beleve it was Hollywood Sportatorium .. put up tons of pix from back
              Thank You Again in advance !!! Great to be back hope to represent proudly .. was hoping you would of has Roth Army shirts to were at the shows . Havent seen a link are there any ?
              I don't show it anymore, it was probably in the first incarnation of the site...

And we're working on the shirts....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
                And we're working on the shirts....
                god, i hope so, hurry...
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Got jokes i see cato ,, those were mailed to you as i remember ! i dont need to nor never have ripped a boot off anyone thats absurd . i remeber contacting you numerous times to the point of giving up .. you asked me for either my sbd's or pix . im sure if its not me it will be someone else your complaining about .
                  Cato in 6"5 245pds , have a happy new year and move on
                  Last edited by Sportatorium; 01-08-2012, 12:45 AM. Reason: needed to address cato on this issue of confusion

Comment

nothing arrived. nothing.

I'm not mistaking you for someone else. because I have ever been ripped off only once (by you).

if you really sent me them, you must be a retarded old shithead who can't write someone's address correctly.

once agai, fuck off.
                    Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...
                    X