Roth Army T-Shirts are Ready to Order !!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by lesfunk
    I ain't wearing nothing with a middle finger on it. VH is about inclusivity not exclusivity. Dave said something that always reminded me of the Roth Army. He said "We're like a roving youth gang; And You're invited!"
    and we all know that a roving youth gang wouldn't use the middle finger...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
      well that's just it - it's fine to wear it to the venue, but we're going out before and after. Pretty family friendly place, as we'll have kids with us. But if there's more than one design as Sarge indicated, that will be fine.
      I could argue this until I'm blue in the face...but what's the point......it's all good shoes, I know better than to argue with a woman...

Like I said in my initial post in another thread a few days ago...with the graphic mock...

my preference is the got roth? shirt with www.rotharmy.com underneath in small print...

and DAVID LEE ROTH IS VAN HALEN on the back, again, with www.rotharmy.com, or something like, ...Brought to you by THE DAVID LEE ROTH ARMY on the back...with www.rotharmy.com...again in small print...on the back...

Maybe ole' #1 on the back with DAVID LEE ROTH ARMY underneath...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

But fuckn' A...there better be a shirt with a middle finger on it...so I can sit across from the fam-fam eating din-din...

I fucking love message boards...

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
          Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Let's have flowers and fairies.

Oh dear.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
            Full Member Status

• May 2010

I used to wear a Eat The Rich (skull and crossbones) fork and knife.. USLF.. t-shirt back in the 70's and walk across the hallowed grounds of war memorials in protest to certain things I believed in at the time. Not me best days.

I ain't no saint.
            2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
            clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• VAiN
              Use my hand, I won't look
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
              But fuckn' A...there better be a shirt with a middle finger on it...so I can sit across from the fam-fam eating din-din...

I fucking love message boards...
              I'll be mocking up an 'adult' version with a middle finger... it's just too good.
              Originally posted by wiseguy
              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• lesfunk
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

or this.. too bad it wasn't a sheep
                Attached Files
                http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by VAiN
                  I'll be mocking up an 'adult' version with a middle finger... it's just too good.
                  Yo Vain, if we don't choose an official middle finger shirt...I'll work something up on the side....and get it up here...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by VAiN
                    Oh great, that means I will have to find a NEW BITCH to ride on the back of my scoot to be politically correct..Oh Shit!! Oh the Humanity!

That means regular baths and new curtains..lol.

(secretly want one)
                    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• tod
                      Roadie
                      • Mar 2004

Call me crazy but how's this for a draft?

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by tod
                        How about another shirt with something including this?

Gotta have a dead chicken under it. Just it's lifeless foot sticking out.
                        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• VAiN
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by tod
                          Call me crazy but how's this for a draft?

You're crazy. Sorry, I couldn't help it.

Is that a scan of a shirt or are you sketching that out? Either way I can convert that to the proper format for t-shirts and make it all nice and shit.. I have Dave's 2002 ole #1 shirt here too.. I could just scan that in and use that for a template! Brilliant!
                          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• tod
                            Roadie
                            • Mar 2004

I actually took a pic of the girly top..inverted it..rasterized it...and threw the Roth Army part in there over the old Slawterhouse part. It looks kinda warped because I was too lazy to flatted the shirt when I took the pic, LOL.

Comment

• VAiN
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by tod
                              I actually took a pic of the girly top..inverted it..rasterized it...and threw the Roth Army part in there over the old Slawterhouse part. It looks kinda warped because I was too lazy to flatted the shirt when I took the pic, LOL.
                              That's kind of what I figured... I'll be creating/recreating artwork in vector (Adobe Illustrator) format so everything will be nice and tight... From there we can use a Cafe Press or Vista Print and put the graphics on shirts, mugs, beer coozies, etc..

Comment

• tod
                                Roadie
                                • Mar 2004

PM your email and I'll send you the EPS I made

Comment

Working...