The Official Van Halen, "Tattoo" review thread.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • qikgts
    Head Fluffer
    • Jan 2012

Me likey!!!

The disc is gonna sound so much better!!! I can't wait to hear it with a better codec!!!
    You're gonna hear the angels sing...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Zing!
      Dave's voice at the half-way mark in the song literally gave me goosebumps. Also liked the way he kind of laughed off one 'Tattoo' near the end. Gonna have to let this one grow a little. So far it's all Dave (which is obviously a good thing) but initially it sounds a little too BOV1 and not classic 6. A few more listens should remedy that...hell, I'm sure by the time the album actually drops, 'Tattoo' will be the song I skip because I've listened to it so many times.
      leave it replay for two hours while chattin' on the internet....sexy dragonmagic!
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Panamark
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
        NO, I found it on youtube someone else posted it... same one lesfunk did.
        No worries mate, at least we were not the "perps"
        Congrats again !
        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

I fucking love this song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

I fucking love it too !

Every listen picking up more and more.
            I havent felt this way about new music since "1984"
            I forgot how that felt. THIS IS FUCKING GRATE !
            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Dave, Dave, Dave!!! I LOVE it!!!! All I need is another smoke and a cold beer The end fades out just perfectly....Gimme the new version of She's The Woman NOW!!!
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DRD
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Jan 2012

I guess I was one of the lucky ones who got it from the NZ site earlier. On the first try and .....forgot what I was gonna say, goin' to grab another beer.

Comment

• Pink Spider
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by fifth element
                  out of "thanks" AGAIN.....so LesFunk...

thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What she said!!!

I think my ears just had a fucking orgasm! How's that for a review???

Jesus fucking Christ....

Comment

• steve
                    Sniper
                    • Feb 2004

Grand Slam!!!
                    Out of the Fucking Park.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Oh HELL YEAH!! Serve that fucker up again!!!
                      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Panamark
                        No worries mate, at least we were not the "perps"
                        Congrats again !
                        I know how to extract audio from YouTube vids, but I cannot WAIT to buy this. I want the best quality -- and to do my part to pump up sales of this baby! In the meantime, this is just awesome to listen to for now...

Comment

• python3
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Apr 2004

Sexy dragon magic!

Comment

• qikgts
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jan 2012

"So very autobiographic!"

Luvin' it!!!
                            You're gonna hear the angels sing...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

in the time to get that new tattoo
                              Last edited by PETE'S BROTHER; 01-10-2012, 01:53 AM. Reason: tattoo
                              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DRD
                                Roth Army Recruit
                                • Jan 2012

Just listened to it on headphones and it really kicks ass.

Comment

Working...