The Official Van Halen, "Tattoo" review thread.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lesfunk
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

you're welcome bitches

I didn't upload it I just found it
    Last edited by lesfunk; 01-10-2012, 01:25 AM.
    http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• steve
      Sniper
      • Feb 2004

gimmie a BREAK! Amazon.com is on west coast time?? I held out, now listening to it on youtube. I'll still buy it in the morning.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
        Morons ought to tell us what fucking TIME they are going to release the fucking thing!
        Got blue balls do ya?
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

WARF, the same people that let you in to Cafe Wha
          might not like you uploading that single to youtube ?

(I was about to do something like that last night until
          Sesh reminded me that we now have DDE connections)
          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• neuralfraud
            Head Fluffer
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            Got blue balls do ya?
            Fuck! after this long they might as well have turned black, dried up and fallen off!

Comment

• SunisinuS
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • May 2010

Hoooooollly shit!

Fuck yea!
              Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by steve
                gimmie a BREAK! Amazon.com is on west coast time?? I held out, now listening to it on youtube. I'll still buy it in the morning.
                Well, the head office is in Seattle, so I guess it makes sense they would be on Pacific time. Though you would think a company that does business all over the damn place could make the adjustments as far as time zones go.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• fifth element
                  Commando
                  • Nov 2010

out of "thanks" AGAIN.....so LesFunk...

thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU, thank you, THANK you, thank YOU, THANK YOU, Thank You, ThanK YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                    Veteran
                    • Apr 2004

Hell Ya thanks!
                    http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                    Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                    Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• WARF
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                      WARF, the same people that let you in to Cafe Wha
                      might not like you uploading that single to youtube ?

(I was about to do something like that last night until
                      Sesh reminded me that we now have DDE connections)
                      NO, I found it on youtube someone else posted it... same one lesfunk did.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

pretty cool, huh? down in flames.....
                        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

i found the same one. i like it.
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• VanHalener
                            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I am in full on diggin' it mode.

Van Halen is back, Jack!
                            ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• DlocRoth
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Fuck. This is the shit.
                              Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Zing!
                                Veteran
                                • Oct 2011

Dave's voice at the half-way mark (after his 'woo!') in the song literally gave me goosebumps, especially the 'autobiographic' bit. Also liked the way he kind of laughed off one 'Tattoo' near the end. Gonna have to let this one grow a little. So far it's all Dave (which is obviously a good thing) but initially it sounds a little too much like a mix of DLR Band lyrics and BOV1 production and not classic 6 - the tattoo chorus gets a little redundant - wish they could have mixed it up a bit lyrically on that, but that's just my dumb ass talking, plus I'm not completely sold on Dave's little speaking vocal ala Me Wise Magic. A few more listens should remedy that...hell, I'm sure by the time the album actually drops, 'Tattoo' will be the song I skip because I've listened to it so many times. Gotta love the old-school touch Ed gives at the end, a definite nod to their roots. No matter what, it's definitely head and shoulders above anything they've done since the two tracks on BOV1. Bottom line: Diamond Dave sings his ass off and puts garbage like Up For Breakfast to shame...
                                Last edited by Zing!; 01-10-2012, 01:53 AM. Reason: I'm a dumbass.
                                My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

Working...