Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He explains why he won't go back on tour with Van Halen!?!?! Isn't the explanation common knowledge by now!?!? Dude, you're not in the fucking band!! I'm glad I can't open this at work. I'd probably scream STFU real loud.

Comment

• i think hagar has been hitting the rum a little too much.

one minute he,s talking shit, now he's all for them touring,

what happened was he must have heard ADKOT,. and relized how good the shit was compared too his shit
      Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Sammy Hagar is fucked in the head!
        Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Originally posted by tjvhou812 View Post
          what happened was he must have heard ADKOT,. and relized how good the shit was compared too his shit
          No, I think what happened was his fans are sick of having to put up with us trolling every time he opens his mouth.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by DLR Bridge View Post
            He explains why he won't go back on tour with Van Halen!?!?! Dude, you're not in the fucking band!!

Funny. just yesterday I swore to never tour with Guns & Roses too.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Now if Sammy had been this positive about them the whole time since Eddie cleaned up in 2007, I'd have a whole lot less hatred or the guy. Fuck it man. Do your thing & be happy they are doing theirs. But no. Insecurity sucks & Sammy is terrible at hiding it.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• HHAHAHAHA!

You guys HAVE to see this sticker on ebay. Use the zoom feature when you mouse over & look at Sammys face. WHAT THE FUCK! HAHAHAHAHAHA! That is fucked up man.

Comment

• That dude can't even be cool in sticker form.

Comment

• What is that supposed to be all over Sam's face? A white boy version of Michael Jackson's 'beard' during his boy toy trials or leftovers from a fan's orgasm ?

But you gotta love this part of the seller's writeup "this has to be the coolest VH Sticker i've seen! This is an absolute must for the True Fan."

Uhhhh, okay dude.
                    Last edited by BenJammin; 03-17-2012, 04:55 PM.
                    "Money can't buy poverty." -Marty Feldman

Comment

• Originally posted by sadaist View Post
                      Fuck me. 5 times no less. I still lol to myself a little when I hear it though.
                      Don't forget Hammy Sagar!!!

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

HHAHAHAHA!

You guys HAVE to see this sticker on ebay. Use the zoom feature when you mouse over & look at Sammys face. WHAT THE FUCK! HAHAHAHAHAHA! That is fucked up man.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Van-Halen-Ra...item3371e416a5
                        George Michael....watch out....Whammy Hagar!!!!

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

OMFG DUDES!!!

Saw this in the Circle-K today and bought them of course. AWESOME!!!

This is for real? Not a photoshop trick? Damn! Someone used their brain at Doritos. I got to find me a bag and get two six packs of Sol to go with it.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Originally posted by NIN1211 View Post
                            George Michael....watch out....Whammy Hagar!!!!
                            Sammy sounds and moves like George Michael knocked of bowling pin up his ass with a sledge hammer.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
                              This is for real? Not a photoshop trick? Damn! Someone used their brain at Doritos. I got to find me a bag and get two six packs of Sol to go with it.

100% REAL!

Got a bag at the Circle-K. You know on regular Doritos when you get that dark orange chip covered with cheese spices and think "Oh my God this is gonna be the best chip ever!"? Well, every chip in the Tapatio bag looks like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BenJammin View Post

But you gotta love this part of the seller's writeup "this has to be the coolest VH Sticker i've seen! This is an absolute must for the True Fan."

Uhhhh, okay dude.
                                HA! I didn't even read the ad. Was just seeing if a "....I can barely see the road" VH sticker was for sale. But you can't blame the guy. Obviously if it truly was the coolest sticker he would not be selling it would he? LOL. He's just trying to get rid of the damn thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X