"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NIN1211
    Head Fluffer
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by sadaist
    The sound of the book closing on hagars career...on film!

(first 35 seconds is all it takes)
    Fuck I can't stop it at 35....all the way baby. What is the size coparison of the 2 venues they are plaing in LA?

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• NIN1211
      Head Fluffer
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Catfish
      http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...=1#post1626168

Oh god damn!

Mute your computer and watch the first 10 seconds of this video without sound!!!!!!!

LMMFAO!!!!!
      I tried..only could get 5 seconds in...that was it. I like how he takes his clown talents to new heights by bending balloons into a mic stand!

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• riggodrill44
        Roadie
        • Nov 2004

Here is all Sammy needs to know... Van Hagar had to do Jump, Panama, Ain't Talking 'Bout Love, Running with the Devil and You Really Got Me on tour. If they didn't do ANY Classic Van Halen live, there would have been a rebellion and the charade would have been over. But Van Halen with Wolfie can TOTALLY dismiss Van Hagar songs and sell out every arena and go Top 5 with their new record. Sammy should shut his big fat yapper and if he is compelled to speak he should speak with honor and reverence of the Mighty Van Halen. Just like Gary Cherone does.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• SNIPER
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by NIN1211
            Fuck I can't stop it at 35....all the way baby. What is the size coparison of the 2 venues they are plaing in LA?
            Staples is close to 20,000 x2 (might be a little less for concert setting) The Greek holds about 6,100. Pretty thin sandwich!!

Comment

• NIN1211
              Head Fluffer
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by SNIPER
              Staples is close to 20,000 x2 (might be a little less for concert setting) The Greek holds about 6,100. Pretty thin sandwich!!
              Fresh ones on Spams Facebook page. Enjoy !

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

LOL...not like that gross softshell crab thingy we saw recently.
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Pretty thin sandwich!!

IDK wtf is wrong with me tonight but a couple posts here have me just rolling, laughing out loud & in tears just with simple statements. I swear I'm wiping my eyes trying to thank everyone while laughing loud enough to drown out the radio.

pretty thin sandwich.....HAHAHAHHAHA! Kills me.
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Unchainme
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2005

To make a piece about a bandmates death about an attention whoring pitch to put down Van Halen, and promote your own product, well, to quote the great Penn Jillette "That take's a special kind of asshole".

First off let me say this. That was without a doubt in my mind, pathetic and inexcusable. I really doubt Dave would have ever done something like this had Ed died. But of course, Dave seems like (to a degree) not all that worried about money, and more so about making the most out of life. Even this reunion, to me, is not all about the money, and more so about Dave and Ed finally doing what the world has been asking them to do for years.

It actually angers me that Sammy has found ways to try to keep himself within the public eye just by default. He's like Nickelback in that sense, he's not really talented, but just bland enough to make some assfuck in a suit happy. So, of course, he tags onto every fucking opprotunity that comes his way to promote his shitty tequila, and even shittier band, Idiots like Eddie Trunk are happy to let the asshole come on, and pretend like he's made some sort of contribution.

you know what sam? you havn't made a single contribution to rock n'roll in my eyes. you're a fucking leach. go fuck yourself. I hope you never get another interview or another tv spot ever again. Douchetube. Go fuck the bassplayer, and leave us alone.
                    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• NIN1211
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jan 2012

Sniper I can't believe we haven't been banned from Spam's page yet. Brutal and hilarious attacks from all fronts. I suppose in his warped mind we are giving him attention.

Comment

• SNIPER
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jun 2004

Fresh ones on Spams Facebook page. Enjoy !
                        I wish we could get more help over there to shut that clown up once and for all. hint hint.

Comment

• SNIPER
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jun 2004

Sniper I can't believe we haven't been banned from Spam's page yet. Brutal and hilarious attacks from all fronts. I suppose in his warped mind we are giving him attention.
                          I know, I think it will happen soon. HA!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Sammy screams like he just got reamed out good from anal sex and then Mike poured some hot sauce on his asshole.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• SNIPER
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sadaist

IDK wtf is wrong with me tonight but a couple posts here have me just rolling, laughing out loud & in tears just with simple statements. I swear I'm wiping my eyes trying to thank everyone while laughing loud enough to drown out the radio.

pretty thin sandwich.....HAHAHAHHAHA! Kills me.
                              It must be something in the air, bro!!

Comment

• SNIPER
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

Face down in Cabo!!

Comment

Working...