"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SNIPER
    I wish we could get more help over there to shut that clown up once and for all. hint hint.
    I will now . Been doing my trolling on the chickenfoot page...
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• golitely
      Roadie
      • Nov 2011

For a moment, reading the comments about what Hagar’s fans think, I thought “Well, couldn’t people accuse DLR fans of the same kind of blindness?” Then sanity returned, and I thought “They only think that ass is cool, whereas we KNOW Dave is the most awesome rock n’ roll superhero there ever was” (short of Elvis, of course, who deserves his own cloud in heaven). Whew!
      Then I realised I'm spending too much time on a Sammy thread, but I'm PMSing so I need somewhere to direct the anger (the dog has suffered enuff, poor thing).

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by evil_lil
        Sammy is such a turd he actually makes Cherone seem cool...Wow!
        That;s because Cherone is being cool. When he was in the band he brought back all the classic VH songs and now he is giving mad props to the new Roth led album. Gary knows what Van Halen is & should be.

Can't blame Gary for taking the chance to sing for VH. Not like he was kicking Dave out. He was & is very respectful towards the 6 pack (errr....7 pack)
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

You know, Sammy had that line where he compared him to Dave, Joe to Ed, Chad to Alex & Wolf to Mike & said his guys were all better. he has said he is better than Led Zeppelin, better than Van Halen.....

What he needs to concentrate on is being better than Sammy Hagar.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• SNIPER
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

I am all ready getting fired up!! Here is a post to me on Spams FB page. This is a word for word quote..

"your facts are all mixed up. I have it on very good authority that Alex wanted to join Sammy and Mike, but didn't want to break Eddie's heart. It was Sammy and Mike who fired Eddie and Alex. Also, I listened to ADKOT (a buddy's copy, cuz I won't buy it) and Eddie's playing is clearly subpar now; any guitarist will tell you why -- Sammy made Ed's playing way better, and Sammy's absence makes Ed average."

Comment

• SNIPER
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

This one really cracks me up... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

(From Noah Bozos)... "we Redheads are like a sick cult; we're like Jimmy Buffett fans on a combo of steroids, crack and Hamburger Helper. We are the most loyal fans in rock. We're the only "Army" out there."

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

(From Noah Bozos)... "we Redheads are like a sick cult; we're like Jimmy Buffett fans on a combo of steroids, crack and Hamburger Helper. We are the most loyal fans in rock. We're the only "Army" out there."
                Well the hamburger helper part I'll believe. What ass clowns. Redheads. Pfffffft.

Comment

• Unchainme
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2005

Jimmy Buffet's spiel is actually cool to a degree. Booze, sitting on the beach, while there's some okay music in the background? ain't nothing wrong with that. I did that for Christmas (to a degree), and want that to happen again. (not the buffet endorsed version, nor am I a parrotthead..just respect what that's about)

Hagar's brand is a fucking terrible rip off. It comes off as some terrible elitist group too. I mean, I just read that Buffet's fans actually meet up and party, and to raise money for charity. . Hagar? He resorts to tossing every lame ass celebrity out there, and there didn't seem to be one average joe fan around there, at his lame ass "Birthday party".
                  Last edited by Unchainme; 03-08-2012, 01:59 PM.
                  Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

(From Noah Bozos)... "
                    We're the only "Army" out there."
                    The only thing those fucksticks know about an "Army", is to fucking stay away from this one.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                      The only thing those fucksticks know about an "Army", is to fucking stay away from this one.
                      LOL!
                      It almost sounds like a challenge to me. Their chances of getting back out of here alive really suck, but I say 'fuck it, bring 'em on'.....

Comment

• Mr Walker
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

I wish I could be more like hambon4lif and just ignore Hagar.
                        I get mad at myself for getting so mad at such a pathetic person.

Comment

• Catfish
                          Sniper
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr Walker
                          I wish I could be more like hambon4lif...
                          Take it back!

Comment

• hambon4lif
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jun 2004

I wish I could be more like hambon4lif
                            I hear that alot.
                            The line forms to the left, pal!

Comment

• Mr Walker
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

My response in the blabbermouth comments to the latest "I love Eddie" article from a Fagar interview...

"Oh Fuck You Sam!

In 2004 when you were fronting the band and Ed was in bad shape... you made sure the tour kept rolling so you could bag some money and pimp your shitty tequila!

In 2007 when Dave was fronting the band and Ed was in bad shape the tour was placed on hold twice while Ed got the help he needed. When he was better the tour started up again. That's what a brother does... that's what family does for a person in need.

So fuck you and your phony proclamation of love for Eddie and your jealous comments concerning the new album and tour you pathetic little bitch!"

Comment

• Catfish
                                Sniper
                                • Jan 2004

My response in the blabbermouth comments to the latest "I love Eddie" article from a Fagar interview...

"Oh Fuck You Sam!

In 2004 when you were fronting the band and Ed was in bad shape... you made sure the tour kept rolling so you could bag some money and pimp your shitty tequila!

In 2007 when Dave was fronting the band and Ed was in bad shape the tour was placed on hold twice while Ed got the help he needed. When he was better the tour started up again. That's what a brother does... that's what family does for a person in need.

So fuck you and your phony proclamation of love for Eddie and your jealous comments concerning the new album and tour you pathetic little bitch!"
                                Great post!!!!!!

Comment

Working...