"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moose
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

Shesh

"whose the blonde" with dem big titties in your sig???
    damn she be sweet....

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Jennifer Lawrence and she's too young for you.

Comment

• moose
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        Jennifer Lawrence and she's too young for you.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...ors.html#index
        Lol
        Truthfully I thought it was a clip from a Giallo or a slasher flick
        And I watch and own a good number of those flicks and would have liked to
        add this to my collection
        Now if only someone would produce and direct a slasher movie
        Where spatulas gets it from an Eddie on meth lookalike
        :-)

Comment

• stringfelowhawk
          Foot Soldier
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by NIN1211
          Guy no top-----make Mr.Miyagi proud
          Guy on bottom------Miyagi ashamed!
          HOLY SHIT! Is that real or has it been shopped? It looks like he got up there pretty good for his age. Hell, for any age. Maybe he started the tour with the headset cause he needed clearance from Air Traffic Control!
          Visit my online store http://www.tripleclicks.com/12395755 or get your own http://www.sfi4.com/12395755/FREE

Comment

• Unchainme
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2005

I watched this and kept thinking about Hagar's shitty inspirational songs.

Now I wish Mike, and the Bots would rip of Live without a net or some shit
            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• DLR Bridge
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

"It's a proven fact that 78% of all white guys can sing like that." And there you have it. Sammy's such a commoner. 1% can sing like Dave. And the winnah is...!!

Comment

• Unchainme
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2005

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                "It's a proven fact that 78% of all white guys can sing like that." And there you have it. Sammy's such a commoner. 1% can sing like Dave. And the winnah is...!!

Mike Reno of Loverboy agrees!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

I remember seeing Loverboy warm up for April Wine. Actually both were good.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Unchainme
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    I remember seeing Loverboy warm up for April Wine. Actually both were good.
                    A canadian group opening for another?

Yeah, I've heard good things about Night Ranger of all things, along with Foriegner. Both groups I kind of wrote of as lame. But I'll be damned, if I wasn't wrong about that apparently!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme

Yeah, I've heard good things about Night Ranger of all things, along with Foriegner. Both groups I kind of wrote of as lame. But I'll be damned, if I wasn't wrong about that apparently!
                      Saw Night Ranger and Foriegner too. Both bands were great live. Back in the good old days when general admission was $10 and usually they would do a local radio show the day of the concert. Once I had my driver's license we were always going to Boise State or Idaho State to see concerts.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme

Night Ranger fuckin' rocks!!! At least that's what I would have said back in '85 These days, I have no idea.
                        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• gbranton
                          Veteran
                          • Aug 2005

I've seen Loverboy, Foreigner and Night Ranger all in the past year and all were good. Foreigner was great, in fact. All three bands sound as good or better than they did back in the day and Brad Gillis alone was worth the price of admission to the NR show.
                          "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I know Foreigner is down to one actual band member, (which is still more than Styx). What about the others? Is Mike Reno and his headband still singing for Loverboy?
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Ah Night Ranger. I fucking HATED the song Sister Christian. But heard it a dozen or so times the last several months & really digging it now. Weird. Don't know how or why the change happened, but it did.
                              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• gbranton
                                Veteran
                                • Aug 2005

Originally posted by FORD
                                I know Foreigner is down to one actual band member, (which is still more than Styx). What about the others? Is Mike Reno and his headband still singing for Loverboy?
                                Yeah and his voice still sounds the same, he nailed all the notes.

Honestly, I am really ok with Foreigner's lineup. I saw them back in the day and though only four guys were pictured on the album cover, there were like seven guys on stage, so the lineup was somewhat fluid. I also think Kelly Hansen is a phenomenal singer, better than Lou Gramm live and they have made a really good album recently.
                                "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...