"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Fuck you Sam I am.

I don't like you on a boat and I don't like you with a goat.

I don't like you Sam you see, you give me the shits and drive me up a tree.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• BenJammin
      Foot Soldier
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by SNIPER
      This one really cracks me up... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

(From Noah Bozos)... "we Redheads are like a sick cult; we're like Jimmy Buffett fans on a combo of steroids, crack and Hamburger Helper ..."
      What a clever combination [not !], and that's supposed to be a good thing ?

What about a combo of rotten eggs, ball sweat, and a dead skunk ?
      -or- dogshit, New Coke, and vomit ?
      -or- used tampons, chest flem, and boogers ?

... I could keep going but I think I just actually grossed myself out!
      "Money can't buy poverty." -Marty Feldman

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
        Jimmy Buffet's spiel is actually cool to a degree. Booze, sitting on the beach, while there's some okay music in the background? ain't nothing wrong with that. I did that for Christmas (to a degree), and want that to happen again. (not the buffet endorsed version, nor am I a parrotthead..just respect what that's about)
        Put it this way: Dave Roth himself acknowledged the spirit of cool within Jimmy Buffet by covering "Tin Cup Chalice", which even today is one of my favorite Roth solo tunes. By simply singing the tune and being faithful to the laid-back arrangement, he did not rip-off Buffet in any manner. Contrarily, Sammy Hagar felt obligated to not only steal Buffet's persona and lifestyle, but helped himself to the man's entire business plan as well.

Just Say No to mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging red-head rockers, and raise a toast to parrot-heads everywhere.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Stellar post!!

Originally posted by Mr Walker
          My response in the blabbermouth comments to the latest "I love Eddie" article from a Fagar interview...

"Oh Fuck You Sam!

In 2004 when you were fronting the band and Ed was in bad shape... you made sure the tour kept rolling so you could bag some money and pimp your shitty tequila!

In 2007 when Dave was fronting the band and Ed was in bad shape the tour was placed on hold twice while Ed got the help he needed. When he was better the tour started up again. That's what a brother does... that's what family does for a person in need.

So fuck you and your phony proclamation of love for Eddie and your jealous comments concerning the new album and tour you pathetic little bitch!"
          One can only hope Spam reads that, or one of his "people" reads it TO him...
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Unchainme
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by chefcraig
            Put it this way: Dave Roth himself acknowledged the spirit of cool within Jimmy Buffet by covering "Tin Cup Chalice", which even today is one of my favorite Roth solo tunes. By simply singing the tune and being faithful to the laid-back arrangement, he did not rip-off Buffet in any manner. Contrarily, Sammy Hagar felt obligated to not only steal Buffet's persona and lifestyle, but helped himself to the man's entire business plan as well.

Just Say No to mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging red-head rockers, and raise a toast to parrot-heads everywhere.
            I think the cool thing about Buffet is that, when you listen to his music or see what the dude's about, it doesn't come off as a really terrible cash grab. I mean, the dude has restaurants and booze, yes. But it doesn't feel like just one giant terrible marketing campaign.

You know what Buffet's about, he's always been like that, nor has he tried to evolve to feature different genres.

Hagar? Like you said, saw that, and thought he could do it, and make it as an stream of income. He's a fucking jackass.
            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• gbranton
              Veteran
              • Aug 2005

Jimmy Buffet isn't the coolest guy around either. He pretty much shuns his hometown, regardless of how much the folks here heap adulation on him.
              "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by chefcraig
                Put it this way: Dave Roth himself acknowledged the spirit of cool within Jimmy Buffet by covering "Tin Cup Chalice", which even today is one of my favorite Roth solo tunes. By simply singing the tune and being faithful to the laid-back arrangement, he did not rip-off Buffet in any manner.
                The version of Tin Cup that Dave, Ray, James and Brian did live in the WRIF studio, still gives me goosebumps everytime I listen to it. Just fucking magical.

I had really hoped at the very least, VH would show up at the Stern show and do some accoustic "Radio Rodeo" type stuff. I think they are kind of missing the boat by not doing that on this tour. They should be hitting every major morning show in whatever city they are in. I know it would be a hassle for them, but they are only playing every other day. They could do it. I think it would be a very beneficial marketing move.

Comment

• NIN1211
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jan 2012

Originally posted by SNIPER
                  This one really cracks me up... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

(From Noah Bozos)... "we Redheads are like a sick cult; we're like Jimmy Buffett fans on a combo of steroids, crack and Hamburger Helper. We are the most loyal fans in rock. We're the only "Army" out there."

It writes itself.....lol. Sniper...thanks for the ass kicking over there. We fucked that shit up good....I asked for a Foot video yesterday that would compare to Unchained....still nothing. Shit, I would of thought they would at least try...perhaps there is a better chance of winning the lottery.

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• TJMKID
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

My response in the blabbermouth comments to the latest "I love Eddie" article from a Fagar interview...

"Oh Fuck You Sam!

In 2004 when you were fronting the band and Ed was in bad shape... you made sure the tour kept rolling so you could bag some money and pimp your shitty tequila!

In 2007 when Dave was fronting the band and Ed was in bad shape the tour was placed on hold twice while Ed got the help he needed. When he was better the tour started up again. That's what a brother does... that's what family does for a person in need.

So fuck you and your phony proclamation of love for Eddie and your jealous comments concerning the new album and tour you pathetic little bitch!"

I'm starting to think threats of physical violence need to start heading Spambo's way to shut his ass up ---- maybe start a RA fund to hire some Jersey goons to pay him a visit with a lead pipe ??

THINK ABOUT IT !!!!

Comment

• Jagermeister
                      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

"Oh Fuck You Sam!

Comment

• NIN1211
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by TJMKID
                        I'm starting to think threats of physical violence need to start heading Spambo's way to shut his ass up ---- maybe start a RA fund to hire some Jersey goons to pay him a visit with a lead pipe ??

THINK ABOUT IT !!!!
                        All Good...let's be realistic....who is having the last laugh every two nights. Done!

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Sammy claims he has not listened to the new album.

Umm Sam? If you ever reunite with the brothers like you want to so badly, you better give it a few listens since they're gonna have you try to sing those songs. Bwahahahahaha!
                          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• SNIPER
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sadaist

Umm Sam? If you ever reunite with the brothers like you want to so badly, you better give it a few listens since they're gonna have you try to sing those songs. Bwahahahahaha!
                            OMG!! Don't say that, bro!! hahaha...

Comment

• Mr Walker
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                              The version of Tin Cup that Dave, Ray, James and Brian did live in the WRIF studio, still gives me goosebumps everytime I listen to it. Just fucking magical.

I had really hoped at the very least, VH would show up at the Stern show and do some accoustic "Radio Rodeo" type stuff. I think they are kind of missing the boat by not doing that on this tour. They should be hitting every major morning show in whatever city they are in. I know it would be a hassle for them, but they are only playing every other day. They could do it. I think it would be a very beneficial marketing move.
                              Maybe there's some thought behind all of it... so far it looks like the first leg shows are pretty full based on positive word of mouth and buzz from the CD.
                              Maybe if they do a second leg they will do more promo to get people to those shows.

Comment

• Mr Walker
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist

I just can't see that happening.
                                But if fate does have some cruel twist in store for us, take comfort in knowing you can most certainly have a Van Halen show with zero van hagar songs, but you can't do a van hagar show with no Van Halen songs.
                                Suck a dick Sammi!

Comment

Working...