"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NIN1211
    Head Fluffer
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Angel
    Angel and Becky need to keep it up I guess, lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk
    Still Fighting the good fight as we speak....no holds barred!

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• SNIPER
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Was I the only one that got banned ?

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by SNIPER
        After a long cold week of battle with Redheads my time has come to an end. I have been banned from all FB pages Gaygar.
        Pissed in the Cabo Wabo bottle did ya?
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• SNIPER
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          Pissed in the Cabo Wabo bottle did ya?
          One would think a little piss in the Cabo would help it.

Comment

• NIN1211
            Head Fluffer
            • Jan 2012

Was I the only one that got banned ?
            Gettin there...me and Paul are still bringin' it

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• SNIPER
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

I posted that I was gonna wipe my ass with Spams book and set it on fire on you tube for them to see. hehe ...

Comment

• SNIPER
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by NIN1211
                Gettin there...me and Paul are still bringin' it
                Keep up the good fight, bro.

Comment

• gbranton
                  Veteran
                  • Aug 2005

I was watching a show about South Park (BIG fan here) on Comedy Central the other night and I had seen it several months ago but for some reason didn't catch this quote. Trey Parker is talking about how he and Matt Stone work together and how even though Trey writes all the scripts he still considers them to be partners and that South Park wouldn't work without them both. He makes a rather entertaining anology:

"Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• atomicpnk47
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Feb 2007

I really hate to say this (not) but if cancer needs to strike someone it should be this dillushional dumb SOB....

Comment

• ashstralia
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Feb 2004

nah, i still maintain that wishing death on anyone is bad karma.

the pwnage is in the reviews; 'the hagar years were nullified' etc.

and blood and fire. that song is his eulogy.
                      stay frosty

Comment

• ODShowtime
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

"your facts are all mixed up. I have it on very good authority that Alex wanted to join Sammy and Mike, but didn't want to break Eddie's heart. It was Sammy and Mike who fired Eddie and Alex. Also, I listened to ADKOT (a buddy's copy, cuz I won't buy it) and Eddie's playing is clearly subpar now; any guitarist will tell you why -- Sammy made Ed's playing way better, and Sammy's absence makes Ed average."

This one really cracks me up... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

(From Noah Bozos)... "we Redheads are like a sick cult; we're like Jimmy Buffett fans on a combo of steroids, crack and Hamburger Helper. We are the most loyal fans in rock. We're the only "Army" out there."
                        Sounds like Cleveland Browns fans. A bunch of fuckin' faggots.
                        gnaw on it

Comment

• Yount
                          Commando
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                          "The difference between Dave and I in that band, besides all the other million things,” says Sammy

He must be referring to the few more million albums Van Hagar has sold!!!

"First I said, 'What the f**k are you doing putting us the same time as Van Halen?'" Hagar says now. "It's just gonna cause a needless competition between the fans, and I don't like that. I want the fans to feel like they can love Van Halen and that they can love Chickenfoot totally the same. I don't have any way of competing with those guys; you can't compete with Van Halen. I'm part of that legacy, how could I go out and compete with something I'm part of? I don't look at us like that, but I know some people do. You want to go see Van Halen one night and see us the next and compare us, you want to do that? Roll up your sleeves and come on. I welcome it, because I think this band is smokin'."
                          So he says man for man Chickenfoot are better than Van Halen - then he won't bookend them live because people will compare.

Then he concedes that you can't compete with Van Halen - FAIR ENOUGH!.... but then goes on to say HE was a part of that legacy and that you can't compete with that.

This guy does not not which way he is peddling his bike! Publicly!!! HA!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

This is entertaining...

Hager's "Jilted Ex-Wife Syndrome" is hitting critical mass. How dare they schedule 2 exquisite dinner parties with his little gig in the middle... He can't cuntpete... Two lavish events with champagne and caviar hosted by the Toast Master General™ serving up Prime Rib...

Then there's the ChickenShit Clam Bake serving up Shit Sambitches, Budweiser and Beanie Weenies... no wonder he's whining like pig being ass fucked... by a Brahma bull.
                            "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by gbranton
                              I was watching a show about South Park (BIG fan here) on Comedy Central the other night and I had seen it several months ago but for some reason didn't catch this quote. Trey Parker is talking about how he and Matt Stone work together and how even though Trey writes all the scripts he still considers them to be partners and that South Park wouldn't work without them both. He makes a rather entertaining anology:

Wow. That's a great find!

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

IF SAM DOESN'T WANT A COMPETITION BETWEEN THE TWO BANDS WHY DOES HE SAY PERSON FOR PERSON CHICKENFOOT IS BETTER THAN VAN HALEN?

I couldn't help myself.

Comment

Working...