"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Halen High
    So the guy who gave us Big Foot doesn't like Tattoo......fucking hilarious.
    First it's aliens and now it's big foot. What's next Sam? Inner earth people and forest fairies?
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      First it's aliens and now it's big foot. What's next Sam? Inner earth people and forest fairies?
      Next will be Bridge Troll Drones who sell the pubic hairs off their assholes.

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Yount
        For Sammy, Right Now is a decent tune. Those subtitles did detract from the music. I think Hagar is hated more because he slapped the band & brand name "Van Halen" on these songs. Worst decision in rock n roll in hindsight.

I don't know. I like the song and liked the video even more. I think it's the ONLY Van Hagar video I've enjoyed watching at all. But yeah, not a Van Halen song by any stretch of the imagination. Eddie VH on piano doing a duet with that solo guy Sammy Hagar. But I admit I like the tune & vid. I also like Journey, Men At Work, Sting.......I just don't want them calling themselves Van Halen.

False advertising. You go buy a VH cd to play at next Saturdays beach bonfire kegger in hopes it will get the girls to take their tops off.....and Right Now pops out the damn stereo? Bad form man.....bad form.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Funny he hasn't heard the new album. Gonna be a very sad moment when he gets to track 5.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Halen High
            Commando
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
            I don't know. I like the song and liked the video even more. I think it's the ONLY Van Hagar video I've enjoyed watching at all. But yeah, not a Van Halen song by any stretch of the imagination. Eddie VH on piano doing a duet with that solo guy Sammy Hagar. But I admit I like the tune & vid. I also like Journey, Men At Work, Sting.......I just don't want them calling themselves Van Halen.

False advertising. You go buy a VH cd to play at next Saturdays beach bonfire kegger in hopes it will get the girls to take their tops off.....and Right Now pops out the damn stereo? Bad form man.....bad form.
            I thought only Aussies liked Men At Work.

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

I saw them in Richmond, Melbourne (in a pub) before they recorded Business as usual.
              They had "it". No surprise to me that they went on and had international success.
              HH, everyone knows Men at Work in the US and UK !
              Down under and Overkill are my faves. Overkill may have been their peak
              I think....
              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• BenJammin
                Foot Soldier
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by MUSICMANN
                Here's a thread at the links someone with the name MC posted.

Default Sammy Talks Van Halen [03.01.12]
                Talked to Sammy today about a wide range of topics, and of course Van Halen was one of them. He said a bunch of positive things, which contrasted quite a bit with what we've been seeing lately in the press.

* Still thinks Dave is "silly."

As if those Ronald McDonald outfits and his alien abduction story were supposed to make him the "serious" one ?

Jesus H. Christ, he rides the man's coattails into more fame than he ever deserved and still takes jabs even when given a chance to redeem himself as a 'nice person'.
                "Money can't buy poverty." -Marty Feldman

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Halen High
                  I thought only Aussies liked Men At Work.
                  Then I must be an Aussie in spirit cause Business As Usual/Cargo is always at the top of my playlists for the truck. I've even gotten in to Colin Hay solo stuff. Much more mellow & deep groove so you have to be in that mood. Seen him a few times live and he never fails to give every pennies worth. The guy is fucking great.

Check out Beautiful World, Waiting For My Real Life To Begin, My Brilliant Feat.....I think you will appreciate those tunes & hopefully it will interest you enough to check out his other stuff.

Comment

• NIN1211
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Nitro Express

LOL....Perhaps....Lochness Monster Walks In

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• NIN1211
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jan 2012

Funny he hasn't heard the new album. Gonna be a very sad moment when he gets to track 5.

China Town will make his ass choke on his Happy Meal. Maybe to the point he will quit eating Chinese Food....lol...who am I kidding!

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

And this is a recipe for grouper soup...

Damn.

I really thought the Super Group / Grouper Soup thing was funny. I've used it 4 times now....not 1 motherfucking giggle from you assholes. Guess I'll have to think up a new one.

(I still think it's funny tho)

Comment

• Jetstream
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Dec 2011

they are more like some kind of bad adhesive called 'super goop', an all natural compound made from chicken feet which can't hold shit together
                          I got lost in the...

Comment

• NIN1211
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jan 2012

Hey my lochness was good also...see above

Comment

• Halen High
                              Commando
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                              I saw them in Richmond, Melbourne (in a pub) before they recorded Business as usual.
                              They had "it". No surprise to me that they went on and had international success.
                              HH, everyone knows Men at Work in the US and UK !
                              Down under and Overkill are my faves. Overkill may have been their peak
                              I think....
                              Well there ya go...I had no idea the message had spread so far. And great that you saw them in a pub - always the best place to see a band. I saw Jimmy Barnes in a pub in the early 90s - brilliant show - we were 2m from the stage.

Now back to exposing Hagar...does anyone have the latest sales figures for Chickenfoot III? I can't find any trace of the album.

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

I knew it would only be a matter of time before this thread turned pro-Hagar...

Comment

Working...