"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yount
    Commando
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by sadaist
    You win on your own achievements, not knocking the other guys down.
    Hagar always thought he was a prizefighter. Dave a martial artist. As far as credibility in the eyes of truth, poor ignoramus Sammy fights for it while Dave just oozes cred and is one of the greatest artists of our time. History will be kind to him my friends.
    Sadaist - THAT was magnificent!
    Last edited by Yount; 02-02-2012, 08:42 AM.

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
      You don't win by knocking people down to below you. You win by exceeding & surpassing them. You win on your own achievements, not knocking the other guys down.
      if that's the case, Hagarelli would have gotten into the RRHOF for his solo stuff, and not on Ed's coattails.

said it before and i'll say it again...Sam ain't getting an RRHOF induction on his own. no fucking way. any dipshit who thinks Sam has a chance has been drinking too much of the red Kool-Aid.
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• So this is love
        Veteran
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by twonabomber
        if that's the case, Hagarelli would have gotten into the RRHOF for his solo stuff, and not on Ed's coattails.

said it before and i'll say it again...Sam ain't getting an RRHOF induction on his own. no fucking way. any dipshit who thinks Sam has a chance has been drinking too much of the red Kool-Aid.
        If ever he does that will tell alot about the credibility of RRHOF...
        Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

don't worry about that, many believe the RRHOF has no credibility anyways.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Jetstream
            Foot Soldier
            • Dec 2011

the difference between a prize fighter and a martial arts guy is one does it in a controlled environment and the other does it for real in life and death situations where any space is game on...Dave is a jungle stud, Sammy is an apartment pug
            I got lost in the...

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

The Rock 'N Roll Hall of Fame has decided to erase any evidence of Sammy Hagar from its museum and website. Terry Stewart, president of the Hall since 1999, made his decision after listening to the new Van Halen album A Different Kind of Truth. "We made the mistake of inducting Sammy Hagar in 2008 because it had been so long since we've heard a decent rock 'n roll album. Our hearing has finally been restored after listening to the new Van Halen album. We beg forgiveness from all rock 'n roll fans and may God have mercy on Hagar's soul."

Comment

• hain23x
                Head Fluffer
                • Mar 2004

I'm loving the Van Hagar fans around the way. They're trying to put up the good fight and keep their little flame alive and just's going down the drain for that era. This album is fucking monster and it's killing them
                Eat Us and Smile!
                Alright!!! Lemme' se yo hands!!

Comment

• NIN1211
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jan 2012

I love this site.....LOL....You fuckers are hilarious.....Spammy Gagar...lololol

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Yount
                    "I don't think Van Halen can just replace me with anybody man." - Hagar

Dude, Sam...YOU were the replacement for Christs sake! Don't you understand this simple concept?
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Unchainme
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2005

Who is this sammy hagar guy?

was he the guy who opened for dave a few years back? .
                      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• VAiN
                        Use my hand, I won't look
                        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Unchainme

Yes, and he suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.
                        Originally posted by wiseguy
                        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• gbranton
                          Veteran
                          • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Unchainme

No, he played during the Diamond David Lee Roth intermission! Now Dave's back to close the show!
                          "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• NIN1211
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jan 2012

Sammy, I am an English teacher. I have freshmen that can write more meaningful lyrics than this. Please go solo and play only your 80's songs. Freshly posted on The Chickenfoot site boys...you all inspired me!

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• NIN1211
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Jan 2012

Damn...it's addicting. You post some "truth" on Fowlfoot's site and some sissy says knock it off....I have a new hobby until the 7th....

Comment

• NIN1211
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Jan 2012

Comment

Working...