"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Golden AWe
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Saying Van Hagar is gay is offensive to all the gay people. I'd say Hagar is a shame for all the sexualities, all sex, male, female, cross, and all ethincities.
    Originally posted by Cato
    Golden, why are you FAT?
    Originally posted by lesfunk
    Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

You know, seeing that pic of Chad hanging out with the VH family, I bet it really chaps the Fat Fuck's ass....his own drummer, hanging out with his mortal enemies...HAVING FUN!....and there is not a goddam thing he can do about it.

Worthless cocksucker.

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by SNIPER
        I would agree that the music would have been cool with Roth doing his own thing. This was written the same time "Blood And Fire" was. Both were in that movie I think.

I still say the actual song 5150 is fucking great. Take out the singing and musically it's a gem. The drums are insane & fun with tons of fills & trills and the guitar riff is reminiscent of Little Guitars.

(and I don't wanna hear about Alexs electric drum bullshit. I still think they sound great on this song)
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Yount
          Commando
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by sadaist
          (and I don't wanna hear about Alexs electric drum bullshit. I still think they sound great on this song)
          Agree. Think he was just trying to put some distance between the Roth songs and the new stuff by going octagonal. I think they all tried to change it up a bit.

Sammy taking the band into love/relationship territory was risky stuff though, cos everyone splits and divorces and then hates those together songs they shared like When It's Love.... Stay frosty forever!!!

Comment

• evil_lil
            Groupie
            • Dec 2007

Even if they wrote the greatest music in the world (which they didn't), with Hagar singing, it would still be like fucking a hot chick with a yeast infection.

Admittedly, I haven't heard a lot of it, but I'm sure some of the riffs could have rocked...with a totally different approach. Hagar makes everything sound like a mid 80's Sylvester Stallone movie montage to me.

Comment

• Jagermeister
              Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Sammy Hagar has been making a habit of slamming the new Van Halen album, something the Red Rocker did for months before the record was even out.

Now that he’s heard some of it, Sammy still thinks the band missed the mark.

"I don't listen to much new music unless I hear a new song on the radio, and the last bands that did that to me were the Black Keys and Kings of Leon,” Hagar tells the Boston Phoenix. “When I heard 'Tattoo,' that single — and I saw the video because everybody kept sending it to me like, 'My god, have you seen this?' . . . 'Oh my god, you must be laughing your ass off!'— it wasn't a song that made me run out and buy their record. And so I haven't heard it. I haven't downloaded it, I haven't done anything.”

Hagar didn’t discuss why he’s had a change of plans on this in recent months: he told Rolling Stone last fall, “I'll be the first guy waiting in line at the record store, if I could find one anymore. I'll be really curious [to hear the new VH].”

“I heard another one that was kinda goofy too,” Sammy continues, “and then I heard, on the radio, 'She's the Woman,' and I thought that was kinda cool. That one sounds like what I would expect from Van Halen, a little closer to it. The other stuff didn't sound like what I was expecting, that's for sure."

As for the matter of today's Van Halen playing only songs from the Roth catalog while on tour, Hagar says that it must be hard for Eddie and Alex to have to ignore a gaping section of their career. "The difference between Dave and I in that band, besides all the other million things,” says Sammy, “is that he can't sing any of the Van Hagar-era songs. Maybe he could do 'Finish What Ya Started,' possibly — so that makes it kind of weird for [Alex and Eddie] I think to take 11 years out of that thing."

Hagar’s experiencing a convenient memory lapse here: during his tenure with VH, he would regularly agree to perform only four (4) songs from the entire Roth era (and one of those was a Kinks cover) – the one that made the band a household name before his arrival. In other words, Sammy did his best to ignore a dozen years of VH history himself.

Now that the Hagar-led Chickenfoot are preparing to embark on a spring tour – more than six months after the release of “Chickenfoot III” – he discovered the band has a date in Los Angeles bookended by a pair of Van Halen shows, something that initially had him pissed at the promoters.

"First I said, 'What the f**k are you doing putting us the same time as Van Halen?'" Hagar says now. "It's just gonna cause a needless competition between the fans, and I don't like that. I want the fans to feel like they can love Van Halen and that they can love Chickenfoot totally the same. I don't have any way of competing with those guys; you can't compete with Van Halen. I'm part of that legacy, how could I go out and compete with something I'm part of? I don't look at us like that, but I know some people do. You want to go see Van Halen one night and see us the next and compare us, you want to do that? Roll up your sleeves and come on. I welcome it, because I think this band is smokin'."

God this guy is a jealous fuck.

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

"First I said, 'What the f**k are you doing putting us the same time as Van Halen?'" Hagar says now. "It's just gonna cause a needless competition between the fans, and I don't like that. I want the fans to feel like they can love Van Halen and that they can love Chickenfoot totally the same. I don't have any way of competing with those guys; you can't compete with Van Halen. I'm part of that legacy, how could I go out and compete with something I'm part of? I don't look at us like that, but I know some people do. You want to go see Van Halen one night and see us the next and compare us, you want to do that? Roll up your sleeves and come on. I welcome it, because I think this band is smokin'."
                Sweet, tap-dancing Jesus. The shit-fer-brains can't even make it through a single paragraph without contradicting himself.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Sam is a piece of shit.

Its no wonder VH supposedly turned down a cover story with Rolling Stone. They keep catering towards this stupid fuck.
                  =V V=
                  ole No.1 The finest
                  EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Mr Walker
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

I wanted to post this pic but didn't want to start a whole new thread. So why not in the Hagar Hate thread? lol And it does kinda fit the subject. Much like Sammy in Van halen......

You're doing it wrong.

Mustache goes over the top lip & just under the nose bro. You must have been really bad at pin the tail on the donkey. Either that or your bathroom mirror is from the funhouse.
                    I think I found this guy's dad...

Comment

• TwoFoolsAMinute
                      Sniper
                      • Apr 2004

I wanted to post this pic but didn't want to start a whole new thread. So why not in the Hagar Hate thread? lol And it does kinda fit the subject. Much like Sammy in Van halen......

You're doing it wrong.

Mustache goes over the top lip & just under the nose bro. You must have been really bad at pin the tail on the donkey. Either that or your bathroom mirror is from the funhouse.
                      That would be way cooler if he had a big handlebar mustache as well.

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by TwoFoolsAMinute
                        That would be way cooler if he had a big handlebar mustache as well.
                        Yup. Just add a goofy hat, earring and a knife in his mouth and he could be the old logo for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• SNIPER
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jun 2004

After a long cold week of battle with Redheads my time has come to an end. I have been banned from all FB pages Gaygar.

Comment

• perrin29
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jan 2012

Molly has the last laugh...that is if he knows how to. What a tool.

Comment

• SNIPER
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

That damn Molly.

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SNIPER
                                That damn Molly.
                                Angel and Becky need to keep it up I guess, lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk
                                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...