"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by SNIPER
    I wish we could get more help over there to shut that clown up once and for all. hint hint.

I swear I'm with you guys in spirit. I just don't have a Facebook account. honestly other than Yahoo mail ID that I use to comment on a few articles I only regularly post here. Well, I use ebay too but that's not really the same.

Basically...I have a limited online presence.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• NIN1211
      Head Fluffer
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by sadaist
      I swear I'm with you guys in spirit. I just don't have a Facebook account. honestly other than Yahoo mail ID that I use to comment on a few articles I only regularly post here. Well, I use ebay too but that's not really the same.

Basically...I have a limited online presence.

No Fears...Sniper and are wreaking enough havoc there. Predicting a ban by Friday..already have been banned from Chickenfeces page! Damn....does Saucy have a page?

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• Jesus H Christ
        Full On Cocktard
        • Jun 2007

I'm over on Spammys facebook pages...I'm 'American Light and Fixture- Shower Curtain Ring Division'...Love pissing off Hagar fans.
        "If your child needs a role model and you're not it, you're both fucked".-George Carlin

Comment

• NIN1211
          Head Fluffer
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
          I'm over on Spammys facebook pages...I'm 'American Light and Fixture- Shower Curtain Ring Division'...Love pissing off Hagar fans.
          I'm Ryan....should be obvious!...LOL

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• IceCreamBlondie
            Head Fluffer
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            Sammy screams like he just got reamed out good from anal sex and then Mike poured some hot sauce on his asshole.
            Damn! Watch out - That hot sauce might rip you a new one!

It must be tough being Sammy!
            I'm Stayin' Frosty!

Comment

• SNIPER
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
              Most of the action is under the Leno post. Check that shit out.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Face down in Cabo!!
                Face down in Cabo eating Sammy's mound.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Face down in Cabo!!

ok...story time. In 1979 my Dad & Mom took my brother & I to Cabo San Lucas. His buddies were there too. A few wives went along. We fished for Marlin or Sailfishes I think. Not sure but those fuckers were H U G E with a big fin on the back. I loved it! I was 7 years old, tasted my first beer (Bohemia), and me & Mom spent a hours on the beach catching & playing with hermit crabs in all sorts of glorious shells they use for homes.

So when my favorite band made a song and opened a bar in my favorite memory spot...I just had to go back.

I went in 2001 on a Mexico cruise. 1 day stop was in Cabo and we spent the whole time at the Cabo Wabo. (go there once you'll be there twice...) Even though Sam was out of the band at this time, I thought it was cool of him to leave the bust statues of Alex, Eddie & Mike at the entrance and much other Van halen memorabilia. We played pool, drank much, bought souvenirs and had fun.

WHITE SAND SURE MAKES A TAN LOOK NICE!!! YES!

Then Sam did the Sam & Dave tour and I thought fucking A! How fucking cool is this! FUCK EDDIE! I was always in Daves corner and then after 1996 I was in Sams corner too. I thought Sammy did a good job in a band that otherwise would have disappeared without Dave. At least he kept them making decent music and on the radio & such.

But since the 2004 reunion........this motherfucker has gotten more & more green with envy, jealous, spurned ex-wife, lied more and more, shamelessly self promoted, and done nothing....and I mean nothing but talk down and try to raise himself by pulling the others down. I can't stand this guy any more and he makes me sick to my stomach. AND I WAS A FAN! I've seen him solo about 6 times and enjoyed them all. In less then 8 years he has turned a solid fan into a guy that can't stand to share the same fucking air as this fucking lying pos. I even defended him a little bit here at this site on occasions. I just can't anymore. This guy is such a fucking cocksucker, and I mean that in the meanest nastiest way I possibly can.

FUCK YOU SAM!

As proof I was a fan, I bought the soundtrack to Heavy Metal JUST for Hagars song of the same name. I bought Marching to Mars....and everything in between. I even learned the acoustic version of Give To Live on the guitar (hack still tho). yeah yeah, I know all the lyrics to When The Hammer Falls. So yeah Sammy, I was a fan....but you were always 2nd fiddle. A good 2nd fiddle I thought, but 2nd nonetheless. And now look at yourself. Have some dignity man. have some class. Have the balls to either shut the fuck up or just come out and admit you hate Van Halen and Dave Roth without snide comments that aren't even true. Just admit you wish you were still in the band or stfu & make your own music.

I haven't heard so much god dammed whining since I "broke" my little sisters crying sound baby doll with and M-80 I sneaked back from a Mexico trip at age 11. (that thing must have had a helluva battery in it)

Anyways, long story short.....this guy will never get another dime from me...EVER! Nor will he ever receive another kind word from this ex-fan.

FUCK YOU SAM!

He can feel any shred of remembrance or legend about himself in rock history disintegrating with everything the real Van Halen does and it must suck. He brags so much about his solo career, yet the only way this guy WOULD HAVE been remembered was for Van Halen. And with what the real VH is doing now.....Sam who?

last time, say it with me...

FUCK YOU SAM!
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

I still dig hermit crabs though....

Comment

• perrin29
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jan 2012

In that Phoenix article Sam still comes off like a jealous, bitter ass-wipe and Cherone comes off pretty cool. I've read in other articles that he likes ADKOT a lot and he's glad to see them back and kicking ass. Jesus, Hagar is such a knob. I've got a competition for you Sam....take the first min from Unchained MSG#2 and stack it against your recent Leno appearance. You just got run over.

Comment

• perrin29
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jan 2012

I just went to Sammy's FB to read some the comments and here is a direct quote from a Sammy follower. Enjoy this craziness. "What he said was that Montrose would have been THE AMERICAN LED ZEPPELIN if Ronnie hadn't fired him. That's not badmouthing, it's the truth. If anything, Sammy is more talented that Robert Plant." Hagar more talented than Plant?! Are these fuckin guys for real?! It actually frightens me that these people exist. No point in even trying to reason with a Hagar because they're fucked to start.

Comment

• SNIPER
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by perrin29
                          I just went to Sammy's FB to read some the comments and here is a direct quote from a Sammy follower. Enjoy this craziness. "What he said was that Montrose would have been THE AMERICAN LED ZEPPELIN if Ronnie hadn't fired him. That's not badmouthing, it's the truth. If anything, Sammy is more talented that Robert Plant." Hagar more talented than Plant?! Are these fuckin guys for real?! It actually frightens me that these people exist. No point in even trying to reason with a Hagar because they're fucked to start.
                          Thats the dude I was fighting with !!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Like a bad batch of tacos, Sammy makes my stomach churn and gives me the shits.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• perrin29
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Jan 2012

Ha ha! Awesome!

Comment

• SNIPER
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

The kind of tacos Tapatio can't even fix.

Comment

Working...