"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

I had put it in HOM.... For as horrendous as it is, Hagar and Chickenshit are musicians, no?
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
      I had put it in HOM.... For as horrendous as it is, Hagar and Chickenshit are musicians, no?
      No. Chickenfood are to musicians what KFC is to food and MTV is to music.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• SNIPER
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

CF is like a can of cheese wiz and Mike is the chicken in a biscuit cracker. If I had photo shop I would make the special edition can.
        Last edited by SNIPER; 05-24-2012, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
          Full Member Status

• May 2010

If Chad can get back with the, Chili Peppers and unlearn all this shit he has produced with Hagrol. I would perhaps consider him the only musician in the bunch.

Having a band and playing music doesn't mean to me that you are a musician. The thinnest of deffinitions ..maybe.

They may be something somewhere else but Haggis Roll ain't listenable..more like Penn Jilletts, asshole mouth soup.

Stupid as can be, set to music.

Odds are more than great, the soon to be released Peppers album will suck out loud, due to Haggis half life fallout.
          2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
          clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
              If Chad can get back with the, Chili Peppers and unlearn all this shit he has produced with Hagrol. I would perhaps consider him the only musician in the bunch.

Having a band and playing music doesn't mean to me that you are a musician. The thinnest of deffinitions ..maybe.

They may be something somewhere else but Haggis Roll ain't listenable..more like Penn Jilletts, asshole mouth soup.

Stupid as can be, set to music.

Odds are more than great, the soon to be released Peppers album will suck out loud, due to Haggis half life fallout.
              Oh for Christ sake, don't slam Joe Satriani simply because of Bette... Satch is an incredible musician....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• loucap81
                Head Fluffer
                • Apr 2012

That's what I don't understand, someone as accomplished as he is teaming up with three guys who can't hold a candle to him musically. I don't know how that could even be enjoyable to play really stupid songs like "Come Closer."

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                  Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by loucap81
                  That's what I don't understand, someone as accomplished as he is teaming up with three guys who can't hold a candle to him musically. I don't know how that could even be enjoyable to play really stupid songs like "Come Closer."
                  I believe this isn't a Band... Ched Hagg has paid three guys probably some big money to show up and make him look good.

They aren't a super group together to make money..it is a smoke screen to make Hagg look like he is a big dog in the bizz. Insted of what I think, a guywho rode the wave DLR and CVH created many years ago.

Hagg Solo Sukked,, Mod success with his first gig singing,,, lame success with Cluck Shoe....he sucks .

The three palyers are making bank and that is all.

Pool filters cost money you know.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Oh for Christ sake, don't slam Joe Satriani simply because of Bette... Satch is an incredible musician....
                    I am not one to buy lyricless music I don't even know if Satch writes worded music or he just plays and instructs other players perhaps inspires due to his talent level I was being Harsh ..My Bad.

MA will always have my best wishes due his work on the SixPak...but noy much else catches my ear...so My Bad again.

I do however know Chad and the rythms he has layed down with The Chili Peppers would make Buddy Rich come out or the grave and get on that Jazz Set to get back up ontop .

I think he fenom on that Hot Jazz Set.

Chad Smith is the only one in that group that i am concerned about as far as WTF!! was he thinking...has to be big money hired gun stuff.

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

I believe this isn't a Band... Ched Hagg has paid three guys probably some big money to show up and make him look good.

They aren't a super group together to make money..it is a smoke screen to make Hagg look like he is a big dog in the bizz. Insted of what I think, a guywho rode the wave DLR and CVH created many years ago.

Hagg Solo Sukked,, Mod success with his first gig singing,,, lame success with Cluck Shoe....he sucks .

The three palyers are making bank and that is all.

Pool filters cost money you know.

This almost resembled a coherent statement...and I think you're on to something there...
                      Originally posted by conmee
                      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                      Originally posted by eddie78
                      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

The 'foot is a huge step down for Satch and Chad, that's for sure.
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• loucap81
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Apr 2012

For the first time today I heard another Chickenfoot song besides Come Closer. The only reason I heard of Come Closer was because someone posted it in another thread.

Anyway, that song is "Soap on a Rope" or some stupid title like that. I checked it out as it appears to be one of their "hits." Satriani was absolutely shredding in it but it's a lowest common denominator rock song otherwise. I would think that Satch's fanbase is probably not happy about him wasting time in Chickenfoot and is dying for him to do another solo tour.

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by loucap81
                            For the first time today I heard another Chickenfoot song besides Come Closer. The only reason I heard of Come Closer was because someone posted it in another thread.

Anyway, that song is "Soap on a Rope" or some stupid title like that. I checked it out as it appears to be one of their "hits." Satriani was absolutely shredding in it but it's a lowest common denominator rock song otherwise. I would think that Satch's fanbase is probably not happy about him wasting time in Chickenfoot and is dying for him to do another solo tour.

I consider myself part of Joe's shred fanbase, and yes -IMO, CF is beneath him.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

I am not one to buy lyricless music I don't even know if Satch writes worded music or he just plays and instructs other players perhaps inspires due to his talent level I was being Harsh
                              Do yourself a favor and download Surfing With The Alien (the album), you won't be disappointed....

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Do yourself a favor and download Surfing With The Alien, you won't be disappointed....
                                After that, about three or four songs of the Extremist, then that's about it.

Comment

Working...