Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 "The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• Please caption the photo....you guys will kill it.

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• "It took 4 doctors, but they finally got it out of my ass. It's all fun and games 'till someone's left gaping Mikey."
        WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• [QUOTE=guwapo_rocker;1607560]

"My number 1 chickenshit fan"

Comment

• He's gonna flip when he hears this new album. Holy shit!!!!

Comment

• Well I'm gonna to go then! And I don't need any of this! I don't need this stuff, and I don't need you. I don't need anything except this angel and that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this. I don't need this or this. Just this angel. And this paddle game, the angel and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The angel, the paddle game and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The angel, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The angel, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one - I need this! The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. Well what are you looking at? What do you think I am, some kind of a jerk or something? And this! And that's all I need. The angel, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair.
              "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• And the Award for the Biggest Cry Baby of the year goes to...................

Comment

• Originally posted by ToraToraTora View Post

And the Award for the Biggest Cry Baby of the year goes to...................
                  We have a winner!!!!
                  Originally posted by wiseguy
                  That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• This was too easy...

That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Classic

Comment

• Gone already I think.

Noticed that Satriani is bringing out a solo video.

Maybe he is less sure that he is in the greatest band of all time...

Comment

• I think I'm hilarious.

Comment

• At the end of the day, Dave, Eddie, Alex, and Wolfgang pulled it off. There's not one bad song on the new album and at the Cafe Wha? they proved they can do it live. It's Van Halen again and I'm just fine with it.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• If only they'd listen....

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
                                At the end of the day, Dave, Eddie, Alex, and Wolfgang pulled it off. There's not one bad song on the new album and at the Cafe Wha? they proved they can do it live. It's Van Halen again and I'm just fine with it.
                                Totally agree... this is just fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X