"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • riggodrill44
    Roadie
    • Nov 2004

Panamark makes some great points. And the real tale of the tape is this... Sammy HAD to play SOME songs from the six pack... Diamond Dave will NEVER have to sing songs from Van Hagar. Van Gaylen played more six pack songs than Van Hagar songs on tour by at least a 2:1 margin. Audience response was much more enthusiastic to Unchained, SGMD, etc. than When It's Love or Why Can't This Be Love or Right Now. So, the people have spoken and I think Sammy should shut his big fat yapper and only use terms of respect and admiration if referring to the MIGHTY Van Halen.

PS: Sheep, if you think they won't play Van Hagar because Diamond Dave can't sing it, think again... they ain't playing it because no one is going to miss it. They'll sell out without those songs. Sammy would not have lasted as long as he did or sold as well as he did if Van Halen had completely separated from the six pack era. Your boy was propped up by the guy you claim to hate. Ironic, isn't it? May I say, it's ironic in a David Lee Roth kind of way.

Comment

• MUSICMANN
      Sniper
      • Apr 2004

This sums it all up.

Like now, Dave will always get the best of that sheephead.
      Last edited by MUSICMANN; 02-19-2012, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• gbranton
        Veteran
        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Panamark
        Look at the output now, excluding the live album, 7 albums to Dave, 3 to Sammy.
        I agree with the premise of your post but your math is off a bit.

5150 + 0U812 + F.U.C.K. + Balance = Four.
        "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Unchainme
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2005

summary. "PLEASE GOD SHOW UP TO OUR SHOWS IN EUROPE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE..I BEG YOU"

also..this is fucking epic.

I also want to thank all of the Redheads and Foot Soldiers for supporting us with our new single from the album - "Different Devil" is rising fast in the charts and the more you all call up your local radio stations and request it the faster it'll go - let's see what we can do together to share this music with as many people as we can! I love the hell out of that song!
          I've heard chickenfoot a total of zero times in my area.
          Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
            Sniper
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
            Same here. Never.........Ever........
            WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• Unchainme
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2005

btw, Foot Soldiers?

pretty lame rip off of the Army, eh spammo?

Comment

• Unchainme
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2005

I'd link you to this shitty ballad, but..to put it mildly it sounds like a rejected song off of "Balance".

Comment

• Terry
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  Well, I blatantly ripped Wolfie during the previous tour because the kid just didn't have the chops or talent to be in Van Halen. He's earned it this time around. Not that I was ripping Wolf personally but his ability and sloppy looks was not worthy of the position he was in. This tour is so much better than the last one. It's Van Halen again.

Just out of curiosity I went to Amazon to check the reviews on the latest Chickenfoot album and to be honest, most the people who bought it like it. Satch and Mike get most the compliments like kick ass guitar playing and great background vocals. From what I can see, Sam's current band seems to have found a niche and is doing well. So it just shows the true colors of Sam to have such a wish that Van Halen would fail without him. They guy was hoping to wipe Roth out and slander him any chance he got. Probably jealousy and amazingly this is coming from a guy who has had more success than he ever deserved. Sam is the luckiest guy on the planet because he got more rewards than he ever deserved but yet he's jealous that Van Halen discovered it's roots again and is making people happy delivering the goods. Sam. Just be happy anyone wants to buy a Chickenfoot album and see a show. Be happy you came from nothing and are now a multi-millionare and keep your fucking mouth shut. Go to Cabo and stay there. They named the fucking airport after you. Stop your whining.
                  Last time around/last tour, Wolf was a bit of the odd man out. Seemed like the only purpose he served was to placate Ed emotionally, and make [Ed] feel comfortable touring. I'd agree that the kid just plain didn't look like he belonged there.

The kid earned his stripes on the new album, and he looks like he belongs there now. No question. To be frank, I'd just as soon Anthony WASN'T there anymore. This doesn't negate Anthony's contributions to and history with Van Halen; the present doesn't cancel out the past. However, the Van Halens don't want him around, Dave ain't too concerned about it, and Anthony seems happy to be playing in Chickenfoot. Wolf plays his ass off on ADKOT, and I'm not missing Anthony's much ballyhooed "signature CVH background vocal sound" on the new album.

Seems like a winning formula all the way around.

Hagar just can't accept the reality that Roth back with Eddie Van Halen is what people want to see, much more so than Van Hagar. I mean, the amount of comments Hagar feels compelled to make about what Van Halen is doing these days is contrasted by the direct inverse proportion of comments Van Halen is making about Hagar: zero.

Sammy Hagar is the one-sided answer to a question nobody else is even asking.
                  Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Jetstream
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Dec 2011

This is really funny here, I give you Sammy's constant Rum pitch (which is more important to him than music, especially now since Dave has eradicated his Van Halen legacy) on facebook and check out a few respones and I think it is funny how he has to always mention his nickname, as if he does not people won't know what the hell he is talking about lol

"Sammy Hagar (The Red Rocker)-
                    News flash! I'm in Vegas to celebrate Sammy's Beach Bar Rum being in the Cabo in Vegas! Check it out... Wooo!"

now check out some of these responses to his implied meet and greet in Vegas at his club

James Jt Yanni- Sammy as much as I love ya bro, I don't think I could ever step foot in CWLV again. Too many BAD memories on how myself & fellow REDheads were treated by management. I'm not some LV tourist, I live here & for the first 1 1/2 years it was open, I worked at the Cabo Wabo Las Vegas. I miss checking in with Marco, I miss hanging with Jorge, I miss taking all the website pics while you were in town & emceeing Anniversary parties, but the management that is there really know how to stab people in their backs, especially when they know NOTHING about you or the Cabo Wabo lifestyle. I know you don't hire those people but someone should tell you what's happening to your LOYAL fans who WORK THERE. When you want to open another one, let me know, I'll be happy to run it & treat people the RIGHT way! REDluv always!
                    Yesterday at 09:39 · Like · 8

Tommy Salami -We will never step foot in the CWLV again. Sorry Sammy. They don't care about Redheads or it's Employees. The food is nohing like the Cantina in Mexico. I know it's a business thing and you only have a small part and it doesn't really affect you, but just wanted to share this.
                    Yesterday at 12:00 · Like · 1

Linda Shaffer- Yes I heard you were going to be there so I went for dinner. I watched all the VIPs go upstairs for the private party and then leave, and was told you slipped out the back door and left when the party was over. Couldn't you at least walk through the restaurant, wave hi to people and maybe shake a hand or two? I fly to Cabo every year for your birthday. I live in LV and wanted to support this Cabo Wabo but after last night, I won't be back and I won't buy anymore merchandise from it either.
                    Yesterday at 12:11 · Like · 2

James Jt Yanni That's really SAD for Tommy to say that considering he was MARRIED at the CWLV!! How do I know? I was there!
                    Yesterday at 12:12 · Like

Tommy Salami ‎@ Linda...that doesn't surprise me at all. JT knows the deal. We know the deal. That place was great for the first couple of months then turned to shit!!!!
                    Yesterday at 12:14 · Like · 1

James Jt Yanni Linda, I'm sorry u had such a bad CWLV experience, but it's nice to see what I've always said about the place still stands true. I knew earlier in the week Sammy was going to be there, but I didn't even tell my REDhead friends cuz I knew they would be disappointed. REAL REDheads in Vegas DONT go to the CWLV!!
                    Yesterday at 12:21 · Like

‎@becky and if you had come, you would've wasted your money. How do you think it felt with all of the waiters telling you Sammy is upstairs and watching VIPs go up? And then the waiters tell us 2 hours later that Sammy "snuck" out and wouldn't be back? Wasn't very cool.
                    21 hours ago · Like · 1

His fans are pretty much learning about his character. He is an insecure person who cannot overcome his poor roots and is constantly looking for justification through money and his whole life is a pathetic tumor of wanting validation because he fears what he is...average and nothing special, and being in Van Halen gave his warped mind the illusion of being special was a possibility and he just cannot get past it and never will. A lot of fans of his are getting to the point where it will be clear and that time is coming soon, Spammy is on his way to a full meltdown or regrets
                    Last edited by Jetstream; 02-19-2012, 05:44 PM.
                    I got lost in the...

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jetstream
                      REDluv always!
                      How gay is that?

Comment

• Yount
                        Commando
                        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Jetstream
                        ‎@becky and if you had come, you would've wasted your money. How do you think it felt with all of the waiters telling you Sammy is upstairs and watching VIPs go up? And then the waiters tell us 2 hours later that Sammy "snuck" out and wouldn't be back? Wasn't very cool.
                        21 hours ago · Like · 1

His fans are pretty much learning about his character....
                        Awesome when people compile this for you.
                        Thanks Jetstream

Sammy probably thinks that if he slips out the back door - people in the restaurant will look at each other and squeal: "Ooh, ahhh! Chased by paparazzi!! Cool! Sammy's such a rock star."

BTW I am not in to Sammy's musical journey. I've tried to get into him.
                        Red album
                        Standing Hampton
                        OU812
                        FUCK
                        Balance
                        Red Voodoo - I own these albums. Have heard more...
                        When he gets all deep and heartfelt or whatever he's trying to achieve, I feel as though Sammy tries to create the rock star, whereas Dave IS the rock star. The DLR musical path is one I love to tread repeatedly because I learn so much more and feel great when the last song ends. Sammy leaves me feeling weird.

Comment

• dazzlindino
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jul 2009

on youtube....
                          tattoo.......3,875,160 plays after a couple weeks....
                          bigfoot.....0,250,146 plays after a couple months .....yada..yada...yada...

woo,woo, woo..... spammies cryin'
                          I want my music waking up the dead.....dont tell me to turn it down

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by mewisemagic
                            Just saw Sam come out of the audience for Stump the Trunk and he ended out saying if he really wanted to stump him he
                            would have asked the bass players name for Van Halen.What a waste of fucking skin this guy is,he was wearing green
                            fucking Capris and flip-flops....him and Trunk can go fuck themselves!

This has to be a joke. Sarcasm. It's a joke right? This didn't really happen. Someone please tell me it didn't really happen.
                            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme

Swear to God dude, I only know of the Foot from this site here. Never heard them on radio or seen them on TV. never seen a display of their album in the music section. If I were not a VH fan and at this site reading how bad they are, I would never had heard of them. Supergroup my arse. Grouper soup.
                              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                                Sniper
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                                This has to be a joke. Sarcasm. It's a joke right? This didn't really happen. Someone please tell me it didn't really happen.
                                If Mewise said it happened, it happened. Sadly.

Comment

Working...