"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Saw Night ranger back in '83. They fookin rocked...
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
      Saw Night ranger back in '83. They fookin rocked...

I always get them confused with Damn Yankees.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• gbranton
        Veteran
        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by sadaist
        I always get them confused with Damn Yankees.
        Common ingredient: singer/ bassist Jack Blades.
        "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

LOL...found this photo googling around

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• katina
            Commando
            • Mar 2012

Today I went to the music store because I had to buy a gift, the owner ( a nice lady, she was watching and playing a DVD of Joe Bonamassa) asked me: What do you want? I answered a Van Halen CD.
            But I added: If you give me a Van Halen CD with that f...clown I will not buy at your store anymore...!!!! I was a little rude...she opened her eyes, smiled and said: understood, I know who you are talking about.....
            And she gave me 1984 !!! We laughed together and she told me ADKOT is selling very well. I just want to share this with you, sorry for my english.

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Your English is fine, and thanks for sharing!
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• NIN1211
                Head Fluffer
                • Jan 2012

Here's my first batch of Sammy's Sea Salt from the beach in front of my house in Cabo! I'm making this exclusively for the margaritas at the Cabo Wabo down here! Damn it's some salty salt -- a little goes a long way but it's flaky enough to disappear on the tongue. Unfortunately there ain't enough to go around, but it's fun to make -- just using a cookie sheet and 1/2" of sea water at a time!

Now The Round Rocker is selling salt from his beach. What's next? Crumbs from bass players fat face? I hate this guy!

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• NIN1211
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jan 2012

Look at the guy who is "Spammy" in this farce of a cover band..............LMFAO

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• katina
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Angel
                    Your English is fine, and thanks for sharing!
                    Thank you Angel, muchas gracias Angel.

Comment

• BenJammin
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by NIN1211

Here's my first batch of Sammy's Sea Salt from the beach in front of my house in Cabo! I'm making this exclusively for the margaritas at the Cabo Wabo down here! Damn it's some salty salt -- a little goes a long way but it's flaky enough to disappear on the tongue. Unfortunately there ain't enough to go around, but it's fun to make -- just using a cookie sheet and 1/2" of sea water at a time!

Now The Round Rocker is selling salt from his beach. What's next? Crumbs from bass players fat face? I hate this guy!
                      Maybe fodder for a new Sam/CF song ? "I Can Mine Ocean Brine" [insert power chord and repetitous irritating scream]
                      "Money can't buy poverty." -Marty Feldman

Comment

• evil_lil
                        Groupie
                        • Dec 2007

Salty salt, huh?

Comment

• Zempi
                          Roadie
                          • Mar 2012

This is the kind of stuff why I have no desire to see Hagar ever.

Originally posted by NIN1211

Comment

• Unchainme
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by sadaist
                            LOL...found this photo googling around

Sammy Hagar even makes getting arrested look lame.

cue the video clip from panama in comparison .
                            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Unchainme
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2005

Fucking Salt?

are you shitting me?

Fucking Salt?

Go fuck yourself Hagar. and fuck the sheep that buy this stupid ass shit.
                              Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• NIN1211
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Unchainme
                                Sammy Hagar even makes getting arrested look lame.

cue the video clip from panama in comparison .
                                Lol Spammy's arrest looks Gay,,,,,Dave's is badass....cue "Just a Gigolo"

Comment

Working...