"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    I think he sold it for a fuckload of dollar$ actually a few years back...

Fuck Cabo, give me Don Julio...

80% interest for $80 million....or that was the rumors. Disgusting amount of money for someone who charges 312 people a night $50 to dish them out crap for 2 hours.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Romeo Delight
      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by jhale667
      I love Joe. As a solo artist. His (as well as MA and Chad or whoever-the-F-is playing drums this week) talent is wasted on Spamulus.
      I've seen him about 4 or 5 times in small clubs. Smokin! Can't listen to any of this stuff though
      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
        I've seen him about 4 or 5 times in small clubs. Smokin! Can't listen to any of this stuff though
        I've seen him several times, met the guy...totally nice, so can't bag on HIM...but holy crap, Sammy has the reverse-Midas touch...
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Fairwrning
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Seriously, I bet MA is hating life right now...what he coulda been doing now instead

Comment

• envy_me
            Swedish Love Pump
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by jhale667
            i've seen him several times, met the guy...totally nice, so can't bag on him...but holy crap, sammy has the reverse-midas touch...
            lmfao
            The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Zing!
              Veteran
              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by chefcraig
              The thing is, taken from even a casual observer's standpoint, the guy's routine is highly objectionable. It's like some shit-fer-brains walking into a bar hand in hand with his spouse and immediately stirring up a confrontational/uncomfortable vibe by introducing the woman as his "current" wife, leaving everyone (particularly his wife) feeling not only awkward, but downright embarrassed by his bullshit. To make things worse, he orders up a round of shots for everyone in order to ingratiate himself, only to ask that the bill be attached to his wife's credit card.

You end up wanting to play Whack-A-Mole on his forehead with the blunt end of a beer bottle or two, consoling the wife and at evening's end, key-jobbing the living shit out of the asshole's Trans-Am while urinating through the driver's side window.
              That scenario is WAY too detailed to be entirely from your imagination.

My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
                Head Fluffer
                • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Yount
                Hagar: "Hey, I still hate the way the treated Mikey, but the kid is the real deal. He dealt with Dave like i've never thought anyone could and played his ass off. If he can make Dave sound that good and Ed is healthy, you never know"..

Why is every compliment from Sammy backhanded?

Insecure bastard.
                Can't blame him. Van Halen plays 2 sold out shows at Madison Square Garden, while Chickenfoot's one NYC gig is at the Beacon Theatre -- ~20,000 seats vs ~2800 seats. A quick look at CF's tour sked for May & June shows mostly small venues.

Hagar should just give it up and go make another Sex And The City sequel.

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Yount
                  Hagar:
                  … for him to be thrown out of Van Halen is the biggest joke ever. To me, I can’t even respect that band anymore. Come on. Throw me out, yeah, sure, I’m unreasonable sometimes, but Mikey? He never even argues with you! Mike’s the first guy there, he knows his parts, and he’s the last guy to leave. He’s the most dedicated band member I’ve ever worked with in my life, and the most consistent.

Like I said, first guy there, has his shit together, never, ever says “I forgot my part”… he’s like a machine, and he’s fun and he’s soulful. Why you wouldn’t want him in a band, man, I don’t know.

Van Halen’s loss is Chickenfoot’s gain I’d say.

(Laughs) Oh yeah – I said that Chickenfoot didn’t want to be an opening act for another band, unless it was on a festival, but if we got the opportunity, I’d open for Van Halen! (laughs) Any day… I’d do it for free, I’d pay the whole tour out of my own pocket!
                  Opening for VH would be pretty much the only way for CF to stop playing shopping malls.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Even the famouse Beacon Theater is too good for Hagar. It's a shame that classic architecture is soiled by his cheese and smell.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                      Hagar needs to learn two words.." no comment"...You don't have to answer every single VH question you are asked...of course,that would pretty much give him nothing to talk about.
                      He's savvy enough to know that the media are only interested in him when he goes off on VH.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                        Although the image is pretty much beyond description, feel free to caption this...

Mike looks like he belongs in a gay biker bar and Sam looks like the guy at the gay bar that can't even get a date while offeing free tequila and drugs.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by twonabomber
                          found this on the HOB site, about the AC club:

not even half full!

hell, that would barely half full at the Cleveland HOB, it holds 1,200!
                          Less than half? Try less than 25%!

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Oct 2010

How do you guys think Mike Anthony feels about Spammy drooling at the (remote) possibility of replacing Dave in VH? No way would Eddie can Wolfie to bring back Mike, so Spammy is salivating at the dream of abandoning his bestest pal.

Comment

• Jetstream
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Dec 2011

I try to stay away from Spammy but saw a recent video posted up from one of his current shows with the pre show babble between the group members. And of all the bands I have ever seen, I have never seen a band self qualify themselves to such a large extent with the words great and awesome before anything they post (as to give their fans direction on how they should feel) and never seen a band TRY so damn hard to qualify the fun they are having with ill fated attempts of being funny or their casting of self importance on themselves. They should not worry about Van Halen releasing another LP, Chickenpoop needs to worry if they will ever be able to do another album and if they do...they should name it "Insecurity"
                              I got lost in the...

Comment

• sadaist
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Jetstream
                                I try to stay away from Spammy but saw a recent video posted up from one of his current shows with the pre show babble between the group members. And of all the bands I have ever seen, I have never seen a band self qualify themselves to such a large extent with the words great and awesome before anything they post (as to give their fans direction on how they should feel) and never seen a band TRY so damn hard to qualify the fun they are having with ill fated attempts of being funny or their casting of self importance on themselves. They should not worry about Van Halen releasing another LP, Chickenpoop needs to worry if they will ever be able to do another album and if they do...they should name it "Insecurity"
                                HAHA!

Sammy pulled that shit in VH too. Right from the get go. Remember the song "Inside" about how much fun they were having together? Or what about "Bocephus Mode"? Silly. Don't sell us that YOU'RE having fun.....make US have fun! I don't wanna listen to music & think man, these 4 guys are having so much fun. I wanna listen to music thinking about all the fun I'm having.

Diamond Dave delivers.
                                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...