"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gbranton
    Veteran
    • Aug 2005

Gotta at least give him credit for properly disposing of his books.

"Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Sam is hanging around in the shitter for the same reason senator Larry Craig hung around in the shitter. Look at Sam's eye's. He's ready to man rape someone.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• gbranton
        Veteran
        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        Sam is hanging around in the shitter for the same reason senator Larry Craig hung around in the shitter. Look at Sam's eye's. He's ready to man rape someone.
        Are you saying Sam has a "wide stance"?
        "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

It shows you what his career is all about these days....he is fucking reduced to signing copies of a book nobody wants in the bath room at truck stops....

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

I'm dyin' here HR. Too funny!
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Yount
              Commando
              • Jan 2012

LOL can't breathe

Comment

• Zing!
                Veteran
                • Oct 2011

Why in hell would Spam let this photo 'leak' out? I mean, the photo is no Helmut Newton or Neil Zlozower. It's a creepy picture if you ask me, and only serves to make Haggar look old, tired, and disheveled. Dave would never let this photo out. Even his semi-private pic of him putting on eyeliner with the aid of bi-focals is kinda cool in an artsy sort of way. This is just...gross.
                My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Zing!
                  Why in hell would Spam let this photo 'leak' out? I mean, the photo is no Helmut Newton or Neil Zlozower. It's a creepy picture if you ask me, and only serves to make Haggar look old, tired, and disheveled. Dave would never let this photo out. Even his semi-private pic of him putting on eyeliner with the aid of bi-focals is kinda cool in an artsy sort of way. This is just...gross.

Yeah man. It's a very weird photo for sure. Looks like Sammys evil twin or something. I don't think I've ever seen him look angry like this. Maybe it's cause he forgot to pull down his jeans before he sat on the toilet.
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

He probably wanted to release a photo of him splooging on a little pile of his own books...but then decided it might not be in his best interest...

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                      I tried to resist and failed.

He tried to make a super group & failed.

Comment

• gbranton
                        Veteran
                        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by sadaist
                        He tried to make a super group & failed.
                        And you tried grouper soup and failed.

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by gbranton
                          And you tried grouper soup and failed.

Fuck me. 5 times no less. I still lol to myself a little when I hear it though.

Comment

• Jetstream
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Dec 2011

that pics come from a video still of a promo thing he is running to sponsor a contest on who know him the best LOL...stupid ass video of him running around with the key brand names of his new rum plastered on his shirt and through out his house...stopping in every room, including the toilet, signing a book...hence, buy a book...give me money...buy my rum blah blah
                            I got lost in the...

Comment

• Jagermeister
                              Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

It’s hard to tell who Sammy Hagar is promoting more these days – his current band, Chickenfoot, or his former group, Van Halen.

Fans are confused by the mixed messages being sent by the Red Rocker: as someone who’s worked hard to position himself as a nice guy, he’s constantly slamming Van Halen – a band he left 8 years ago - at every turn.

The latest Hagar rant is from a new interview with the Los Angeles Times.

“The fact that they're [VH] out [on tour] right now, that's so great; I'm so happy that they're out doing it - but look how long it took,” says Sammy. “It's so dysfunctional and who knows how long it will last like this and I just can't be part of something like that.”

“I don't think I ever slowed down and stopped trying to prove something in that damn band 'til the reunion in '04, but by then it was too late,” continued Hagar. “Eddie was shot at that point, though I heard he's great now, and I'm really happy that he's supposedly sober and playing great and doing good. People think, ‘Oh you hate the guy.’ I don't hate the guy, I love the guy. I hate what he did in '04 to me on the reunion tour, but other than that I still love the guy.”

Described as a “straight shooter to a fault” by the Times writer, Sammy was asked if he was ever worried about being too honest in his 2011 book, “Red: My Uncensored Life in Rock.”

“There were a lot of times where I said, ‘I really shouldn't say this.’ But I felt that my fans, who've been with me all this time, deserved the real story; they need to hear why and understand why I am who I am and why I've become what I've become and how I did it and what I went through for it,” responded Hagar. “I just figured at this stage of my life I'm just gonna tell the whole story. A lot of it had to do with Van Halen; there was always a controversy of who said what and ‘He did this and he did that,’ and I wanted to tell the truth about all that.”

As straightforward as he was in “Red,” one of the “real” and “whole” stories Hagar never talks about is that the 2011 book was actually his toned down, second attempt at an autobiography. Sammy worked with author David Huff on “Red Storm Arising” but bailed on the project when he reportedly got nervous about potential lawsuits by some of the parties discussed in the project. Sammy went to court in May, 1999 to prevent the book’s release; two chapters were eventually leaked online (and can still be found). Read the MTV news report on the book’s fate here.

Sorry the video or page cannot be found. The page may have been removed, had its name changed, or is just temporarily unavailable. Please use search or visit our home page. Thank you.

Comment

• tjvhou812
                                Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Hagar talks about Van Halen 2012 Tour

sammy says he,s happy for the vh fans.....lol

Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

Working...