"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jetstream
    Foot Soldier
    • Dec 2011

NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH!!!...this is some really important shit going down WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Sammy's latest post on his wall....
    "News flash! I'm in Vegas to celebrate Sammy's Beach Bar Rum being in the Cabo in Vegas! Check it out... Wooo!"

nah, Spammy...NEWS FLASH, the MIGHTY VAN HALEN IS KICKING OFF THEIR TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and we need no fake ass 'wooo' to convince ourselves that this is going to be epic
    I got lost in the...

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
      Sniper
      • Jan 2004

More like it.....

Originally posted by Jetstream
      Sammy's latest post on his wall....
      "News flash! I'm in Vegas drinking my depressed ass silly, with a tranny hooker named Damien in a love tub suite at the Imperial Palace.
      WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• SunisinuS
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • May 2010

Eat it and choke Spambo! Current as we speak trending on Yahoo:

TRENDING NOW
        01 Van Halen
        02 Sanaa Lathan
        03 Kristin Kreuk
        04 Charlie Sheen
        05 Retirement
        06 Bobby Brown
        07 Chelsea Handler
        08 Autism spectrum disorder
        09 Unemployment benefits
        10 30-year mortgage rates
        Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• rocking ron
          Head Fluffer
          • Sep 2010

Sammy whoooooooooooooo?????????????????

Comment

• Jetstream
            Foot Soldier
            • Dec 2011

Sammy Davis Jr...that is cool. I think whenever Van Halen gets asked about Sammy in the future, they just go on and on about Sammy Davis Jr. and when the interviewer says "I mean Hagar"... they go "ya' man, Paul David Hagar did a great job in assisting in engineering the new album"
            I got lost in the...

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

or Hagar the Horrible. "oh, you mean that guy in the comics? Wolfie loves that guy!"
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• mewisemagic
                Commando
                • Jan 2004

Just saw Sam come out of the audience for Stump the Trunk and he ended out saying if he really wanted to stump him he
                would have asked the bass players name for Van Halen.What a waste of fucking skin this guy is,he was wearing green
                fucking Capris and flip-flops....him and Trunk can go fuck themselves!

Comment

• gbranton
                  Veteran
                  • Aug 2005

Originally posted by mewisemagic
                  Just saw Sam come out of the audience for Stump the Trunk and he ended out saying if he really wanted to stump him he
                  would have asked the bass players name for Van Halen.What a waste of fucking skin this guy is,he was wearing green
                  If Wolf records a few more songs like China Town, the trivia question will be who USED to be the bass played for Van Halen because everyone will forget.
                  "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Jetstream
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Dec 2011

FUCK SAMANTHA HAGRITTE...mid level rocker who should be hoping he might get a gig as the new singer for Foreigner...but that is a long shot and FUCK THE NO NAME PIECE OF LARD NAMED TRUNK because it is his show and he arranged it
                    I got lost in the...

Comment

• gbranton
                      Veteran
                      • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Jetstream
                      hoping he might get a gig as the new singer for Foreigner...
                      Sam can't carry the jockstrap of the guy who carries Kelly Hansen's jockstrap.
                      "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by mewisemagic
                        The headline should be:

Van Halen finally adds a bass player.
                        WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• Unchainme
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2005

Look

I can understand bashing Al, Ed or Dave

But fucking Wolfie?

what the fuck did he do? Look, he got offered the job by his dad, and he took it and ran with it. There's no beef with him, he's pretty talented. No flea, sure, but he's got "it".

get fucked sam. your career is over, go drink your shitty tequilla on your beach in mexico and leave us the fuck alone.
                          Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
                            Look

I can understand bashing Al, Ed or Dave

But fucking Wolfie?

what the fuck did he do? Look, he got offered the job by his dad, and he took it and ran with it. There's no beef with him, he's pretty talented. No flea, sure, but he's got "it".

get fucked sam. your career is over, go drink your shitty tequilla on your beach in mexico and leave us the fuck alone.
                            Well, I blatantly ripped Wolfie during the previous tour because the kid just didn't have the chops or talent to be in Van Halen. He's earned it this time around. Not that I was ripping Wolf personally but his ability and sloppy looks was not worthy of the position he was in. This tour is so much better than the last one. It's Van Halen again.

Just out of curiosity I went to Amazon to check the reviews on the latest Chickenfoot album and to be honest, most the people who bought it like it. Satch and Mike get most the compliments like kick ass guitar playing and great background vocals. From what I can see, Sam's current band seems to have found a niche and is doing well. So it just shows the true colors of Sam to have such a wish that Van Halen would fail without him. They guy was hoping to wipe Roth out and slander him any chance he got. Probably jealousy and amazingly this is coming from a guy who has had more success than he ever deserved. Sam is the luckiest guy on the planet because he got more rewards than he ever deserved but yet he's jealous that Van Halen discovered it's roots again and is making people happy delivering the goods. Sam. Just be happy anyone wants to buy a Chickenfoot album and see a show. Be happy you came from nothing and are now a multi-millionare and keep your fucking mouth shut. Go to Cabo and stay there. They named the fucking airport after you. Stop your whining.
                            Last edited by Nitro Express; 02-19-2012, 03:41 AM.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Panamark
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Sammy has always thought he was the most succesful singer for Van Halen.
                              (and I think at one point the longest serving ?)
                              Look at the output now, excluding the live album, 7 albums to Dave, 3 to Sammy.

If we add up the years (which Im not going to do, I know someone will know)
                              Dave must have been the VH voice for way over double Sammy's time.

Sammy managed 2 more albums than Cherone, it was very close to
                              being one !! Van Cherone 2 was well on the table..

He still talks smack as though he is on the same level with Dave ???

Dave is the voice of Van Halen. Sammy and Gary both tried,
                              But Dave is daylight ahead in every statistic out there.

Total record sales, albums recorded with VH, tour success, time as
                              singer... just to name a few.

Sammy has to accept, like Gary (at least Cherone has accepted it)
                              they were fill ins for Dave.
                              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Yount
                                Commando
                                • Jan 2012

Dave's a dedicated man. Pokin' pins into voodoo doll Sam... Finally Dave! Finally!!

Comment

Working...