"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Catfish
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Greenbuds
    I came across this the other day from 1994. Spammy proclaims that Roth's career is over. Looks like Dave is getting the last laugh here -

SECONDS: So who's the best Van Halen singer?

HAGAR: Between who? Michael Anthony and myself? Oh, you mean Dave? Well, shit, that's also not for me to judge. All I know is that for the last nine years we've sold twenty-eight million records and we've sold out every venue in the world. That's something for me to be proud of and it's not something you would just want to throw away and say, "This one is better than that one." You just go, "This is the second half of Van Halen." There was the first half, which was great. They sold fifteen, sixteen million records, great records.
    I love Hagar's math skills! VH1 and 1984 sold 20 million between them!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
      I love Hagar's math skills! VH1 and 1984 sold 20 million between them!
      he always added the copies that has been sold during his time in VH to HIS sales...that's why...
      Roth Army Icon
      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Catfish
        Sniper
        • Jan 2004

I wish Sammy Hagar was dead. I hate him so much.

But if he dies, he'd become a legend. That's his only chance. And that's not OK. So he must live.

Maybe a cat could come while he sleeps and eat his fucking tongue off? I'd like that.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

His latest interview is about what Ed did or didn't think about his bass player 20 years ago.

Which is basically an admission that he or his current band aren't that interesting enough to talk about.

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Shit , the man's deluded you could almost feel sorry for him .. till you heard the twat sing
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Catfish
              I wish Sammy Hagar was dead.

But if he dies, he'd become a legend.
              That is the single biggest line of BULLSHIT ever posted on this website!!!

Seize him and BAN HIM IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Last edited by ELVIS; 02-27-2012, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• Catfish
                Sniper
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                That is the single biggest line of BULLSHIT ever posted on this website!!!

Sieze him and BAN HIM IMMEDIATELY!!!!

LOL, you know DYING makes even the most average talent a legend! Maybe not in Hagar's case, but I JUST CAN'T TAKE THAT CHANCE!!

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

hagar & legend you just know thats never gonna be in the same sentence
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• NIN1211
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jan 2012

Sammy's page is still open check it out...lol..before my comments are erased

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• NIN1211
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jan 2012

Paul Floyd ‎"We don't think it you have to choose one or the other, but let's get some votes in there to even it up." Anyone see a contradiction there??
                      21 hours ago · Unlike · 1

Paul Floyd LOOK AT ALL THE VOTES HERE TONIGHT, I SAY,....for VAN HALEN!! 20% lead, BITCHES!
                      21 hours ago · Unlike · 1

Waylin Van Halen Gotta love em both...I can sing better than both Sam and Dave...baahahaha...but they are the World Champs of Rock n Roll
                      about an hour ago · Like
                      Ryan Schau VH__Winning..lol Screw off Round Rocker....two VH albums have sold more than all of your contributions combined.....You, my friend, are the definition of money not making happiness...I heard the drummer from Wham is available when Mellencamp goes on tour...

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• sambo
                        Sniper
                        • Jun 2004

I heard that Ed played bass on CF's new CD.

Go home the Earth is full....

Comment

• robg8888
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Oct 2010

Sammy is embarassingly insecure.

Originally posted by Greenbuds
                          I came across this the other day from 1994. Spammy proclaims that Roth's career is over. Looks like Dave is getting the last laugh here -

SECONDS: So who's the best Van Halen singer?

HAGAR: Between who? Michael Anthony and myself? Oh, you mean Dave? Well, shit, that's also not for me to judge. All I know is that for the last nine years we've sold twenty-eight million records and we've sold out every venue in the world. That's something for me to be proud of and it's not something you would just want to throw away and say, "This one is better than that one." You just go, "This is the second half of Van Halen." There was the first half, which was great. They sold fifteen, sixteen million records, great records. The first Van Halen record and 1984 are classics to me. I would take those with me into the desert. What happened from there to here you can't deny either. If you ask what me what I think about Dave today, I think the guy's history. I think he's over. I think his shit stinks. I think that new record (YFLM) is one of the biggest pieces of shit I've ever heard in my entire life. It stiffed, it's zero, the guy's out of here. His best work was in Van Halen. If you think you could put him back in Van Halen today, it would be a big disappointment. He cannot sing, he looks like shit, his brain is fucked up. How could a guy do a record with two Reggae tunes, two Rap tunes, two Rock tunes, two Country tunes, two Disco tunes, two old-time Cabaret tunes and expect people to think it's great? Give me a break, man. But he did great things with Van Halen. That was a great band...but we still are.
                          But what I find hilarious, is how he knew more about that DLR album than I remember. LOL He obviously listened to every single song on it. Talk about insecure and paranoid. I would bet that Dave hasn't listened to much of Sammy's new or old stuff, because he doesn't care! He is VH. Dave is family, Sammy was an employee.

I respect Dave so much more for doing whatever he wanted, and experimented with different music style. Sammy....well we get the same 3 chord songs and him straining his voice while singing about not knowing what love is, or love walking in, or love being lost, or love hurting. ZZZZZ

Comment

• ThatArtGuy
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Jan 2004

Legend in stupidity.
                            I brought my pencil!!!

Comment

• SNIPER
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                              I can almost guarantee that their Mohegan date will be a snapshot of the '04 VH tour, where many, many arenas actually tarped their entire upper decks.....
                              Man, That place is going to look lame with only 150 people in it.

Comment

• Greenbuds
                                Roadie
                                • Mar 2004

Good article showing the bitterness and lies of Sammy Hagar. Spammy has lost another fan, leaving him with about 9 left -

In late 2011, Van Halen announced a new full-length album with former singer David Lee Roth was on the horizon for early 2012, finally putting an end to the often-agonizing wait for long time fans …

"But from now on, I will always have a shade of utter disappointment whenever I hear or read anything about Sammy Hagar from this point forward. For a guy that regards himself as such a fan-friendly guy, he certainly let this one down considerably."

Comment

Working...