"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NIN1211
    Head Fluffer
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Carmine
    This should make you all smile...I was in Atlantic City all week...left yesterday afternoon about 3:30...Chickenfoot played last night at the House of Blues there...so, yesterday afternoon, I stopped in there and asked how many tickets had been sold for the show so far...

Answer: "About 500"

you may now commence with the laughter...
    Last edited by NIN1211; 05-19-2012, 07:52 PM.

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• Terry
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

It really is just a lack of class on Hagar's part. Even Hagar admits the 2004 tour was a debacle, yet there he is still dropping hints in interviews that he'd still rejoin Van Halen should Roth leave the band again. There he is stating that he'd be happy to have Chickenfoot open for Van Halen.

I guess a longtime habit of hitching up to a success wagon that someone else assembled re: Van Halen is one that is just too hard for Sammy Hagar to break.

It's almost as if Hagar has no real confidence in the staying power of the band he is currently in, and is laying the groundwork for another potential tour with Van Halen in the future. I don't even think it has anything to do with money, because Hagar has more than enough. It's just Hagar wanting to be associated with greatness by proxy far as being in Van Halen is concerned. I suspect that's the real truth behind why he went ahead with the tour in 2004 despite the condition Eddie Van Halen was in.

Van Halen is the only link Hagar has to rock greatness (nobody really gives a shit about Montrose, and certainly not Hagar's solo career).
      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Unchainme
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2005

Sammy Hagar right at home...at a gay bar..in san fransisco.

When your other bar is shaped like a dick, and you sing songs about "Rainbows" and "Dreams" and other shit, it's no wonder he'd be here.
        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Unchainme
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2005

opie and anus even hate chickenshit.
          Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Carmine
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2004

Here's another fun fact...

almost 2.6 million people "like" Van Halen on Facebook...

190,000 "like" Chickenfoot...

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Terry
              It really is just a lack of class on Hagar's part...
              It's almost as if Hagar has no real confidence in the staying power of the band he is currently in, and is laying the groundwork for another potential tour with Van Halen in the future.
              The thing is, taken from even a casual observer's standpoint, the guy's routine is highly objectionable. It's like some shit-fer-brains walking into a bar hand in hand with his spouse and immediately stirring up a confrontational/uncomfortable vibe by introducing the woman as his "current" wife, leaving everyone (particularly his wife) feeling not only awkward, but downright embarrassed by his bullshit. To make things worse, he orders up a round of shots for everyone in order to ingratiate himself, only to ask that the bill be attached to his wife's credit card.

You end up wanting to play Whack-A-Mole on his forehead with the blunt end of a beer bottle or two, consoling the wife and at evening's end, key-jobbing the living shit out of the asshole's Trans-Am while urinating through the driver's side window.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• katina
                Commando
                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Carmine
                This should make you all smile...I was in Atlantic City all week...left yesterday afternoon about 3:30...Chickenfoot played last night at the House of Blues there...so, yesterday afternoon, I stopped in there and asked how many tickets had been sold for the show so far...

Answer: "About 500"

you may now commence with the laughter...

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                  The thing is, taken from even a casual observer's standpoint, the guy's routine is highly objectionable. It's like some shit-fer-brains walking into a bar hand in hand with his spouse and immediately stirring up a confrontational/uncomfortable vibe by introducing the woman as his "current" wife, leaving everyone (particularly his wife) feeling not only awkward, but downright embarrassed by his bullshit. To make things worse, he orders up a round of shots for everyone in order to ingratiate himself, only to ask that the bill be attached to his wife's credit card.

You end up wanting to play Whack-A-Mole on his forehead with the blunt end of a beer bottle or two, consoling the wife and at evening's end, key-jobbing the living shit out of the asshole's Trans-Am while urinating through the driver's side window.

this should pop up when you ask about sammy hagar in wikipedia!
                  Roth Army Icon
                  First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• NIN1211
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jan 2012

LOL...love the Chuck E. Cheese metaphors..,man for man I would take Chuck's band over Chickenprostethic

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by NIN1211
                      LOL...love the Chuck E. Cheese metaphors..,man for man I would take Chuck's band over Chickenprostethic
                      Here we have Chickenfood rocking the house during this week's performance at a pizza parlor located in a local strip mall...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• envy_me
                        Swedish Love Pump
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Dec 2010

I like Joe Satriani, so I don't want to ridicule Chickenfoot. But Sammy is acting really childish.
                        The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

I love Joe. As a solo artist. His (as well as MA and Chad or whoever-the-F-is playing drums this week) talent is wasted on Spamulus.
                          Originally posted by conmee
                          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                          Originally posted by eddie78
                          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Although the image is pretty much beyond description, feel free to caption this...

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Funny... I believe I've met that guy and his wife in about 20 different bars in 6 different states over the last 25 years...
                              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by loucap81
                                A lot of people at the Links are criticizing Hagar's latest comments and are as profane if not moreso than people here about him. You know it's bad when even people at that site are tired of him.

As far as the tequila thing, how does the story go...that he got Ed and Al to invest money into his business in the late '80s, it tanked at first, Hagar bought them out for a fraction of what they invested, and then not long afterwards the business took off? I don't know how you can trust someone like that.
                                I think he sold it for a fuckload of dollar$ actually a few years back...

Fuck Cabo, give me Don Julio...

Comment

Working...