"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

Ugh........

Just looked at the lyrics of "Different Devil".............DON'T DO IT.....just so bad

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
      Ugh........

Just looked at the lyrics of "Different Devil".............DON'T DO IT.....just so bad
      See post immediately above yours.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Matt White
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
        More idiocy from Sambo in the latest Metal Hammer issue;
        "I have had so many fans, couples, guys offering me his old lady, right in front of her, saying 'Dude, do you want to fuck my wife?' I couldn't do that, it's so fucking weird and it's happened so many times."
        BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No wonder "Inbred Jed" from Newfieland loves Spambot!!!

UH Huhhuh huhuHU huhu uhH h uhu H huuhhuhu h......."FUCK my wife...Please!"

CLASSIC

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by chefcraig
          Apparently, it's one of the lines from the "Different Devil" single. The term "lyrical felony" was used by a Blabbermouth poster describing the song, and that pretty much sums it up.
          Never noticed the line when I listened to it for the first time yesterday. What stood out was what and incredibly unoriginal thoughtless derivative of work it is, it's from the same school as 'Up for breakfast' or whatever. If they were new artists they wouldn't have got a record deal.

I've never liked Hagar's singing, lyrics, personality or schtick but I did think back in the day in Van Hagar that he was able to cobble together little pop hook choruses for housewives. Now I wonder if those were coming from elsewhere. I'm no fan of 5150 but it was the most successful Hagar album by some distance. I bet the Foreigner guy fixed a lot of that stuff for him...

Last edited by Seshmeister; 02-21-2012, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
            Commando
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
            BTW yours truly made this Photoshop. I'll try to find a couple other Spam Photoshops I did.

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Dat's a good one...

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

More idiocy from Sambo in the latest Metal Hammer issue;
                "I have had so many fans, couples, guys offering me his old lady, right in front of her, saying 'Dude, do you want to fuck my wife?' I couldn't do that, it's so fucking weird and it's happened so many times."

But didn't Sam already fuck the guy & his wife both by charging them for tickets to his show?
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  I bet the Foreigner guy fixed a lot of that stuff for him...

HAHA!

Foreigner guy interviewed - asked about VAN HALEN
                  Sammy interviewed - asked about VAN HALEN
                  Extreme guy interviewed - asked about VAN HALEN
                  Chili Peppers guy interviewed - asked about VAN HALEN
                  Dave Grohl interviewed - asked about VAN HALEN
                  Music reviewer interviewed - asked about VAN HALEN
                  TV Movie actress interviewed - asked about VAN HALEn

VAN HALEN finally interviewed -

asked about David Lee Roth

It's all about Dave
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                    But didn't Sam already fuck the guy & his wife both by charging them for tickets to his show?
                    Whatever DID happen to the follow-up with Hagar claiming he'd never have to charge for his shows again? It was around 5-6 years ago, but it really isn't worth doing a search.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
                        Commando
                        • Mar 2004

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

I DO enjoy regular Miller High Life. The Champagne of Beers? It's a little bit too fizzy - but if you open 2 bottles at a time, by the time you get to the 2nd the fizz has bubbled out to normal levels. Gives great burps & next morning snooze button farts. But it's damn cheap, works great, and doesn't leave me hungover.

Remember those old time aluminum cans with the top that peeled off? So many people would then drop the removed tab inside the can. I wonder how many people choked on 1 of those? I saw it happen once in a CHiPs episode....so I never did it.

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

OMFG! The attention to detail is killing me. The VH ring logo on the bottle...and is that Dave sticking it to that woman on the bottle label?

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

I DO enjoy regular Miller High Life. The Champagne of Beers? It's a little bit too fizzy - but if you open 2 bottles at a time, by the time you get to the 2nd the fizz has bubbled out to normal levels. Gives great burps & next morning snooze button farts. But it's damn cheap, works great, and doesn't leave me hungover.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• gbranton
                                Veteran
                                • Aug 2005

True 'supergroups' don't have to remind people every fucking time what famous band they came from.
                                No shit, you never heard the guys in Foreigner or Bad Company bragging about having been in Mott The Hoople, Free or King Crimson.
                                "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...