"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Fairwrning
    I would even say Wolf is bored with CVH songs..The bass lines are so fuckin simple...he stepped it up on the new disc...
    That's complete bullshit...

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

What do you call it when Sammy Hagar breathes out air?

Ex-Halen
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

WTF? Fuck Hagar. What a chump. And he should have turned around and handed the prize he got to a fan in the audience. Funny it was about Bette.

Oh, and Lars is a cunt.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

HA!!!

I love how so few people laughed at the joke.....

Comment

• Fairwrning
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            That's complete bullshit...

No..complete bullshit is thinking Eddie played bass on the CD

Comment

• Unchainme
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by sadaist
              WTF? Fuck Hagar. What a chump. And he should have turned around and handed the prize he got to a fan in the audience. Funny it was about Bette.

Oh, and Lars is a cunt.
              "We always wanted to be the peoples band, like we'd always say, Van Halen's was the people's band, Well, I guess I still am"

-DLR, 1986.

You know, I can say this about Dave, You know damn well, the guys a business man at times, and that's part of what makes him a great front man. But, I'll be damned if he doesn't work his ass off and try to give the fans every penny's worth for any show he puts on, whether it's at the house of blues in downtown cleveland, or a Festival with thousands of people.

Sam? He's a snake oil saleman. It doesn't matter how shitty the product is, or how you piss off the fans with your sheer arrogance. He'll go anywhere that can give his dumbass airtime, and spew to any journalist that will listen. Judging by how he's treated the sheep, he's coming off as more and more of a scumbag. It's not to say that I don't think Dave has at times treated people terribly, but jesus, dave's NOT THE ONE TRYING TO PLAY THE WHITE KNIGHT OF VAN HALEN. He's like an uncool gene simmons. Again, fuck him.
              Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Apr 2005

Has Anthony said anything about ADKOT ??

Comment

• Dan
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
                  Yeah,He Said He Should Be Playing Bass.
                  First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
                    Last I heard was right before it came out and he said he looked forward to hearing those old songs he used to play. I don't know. He seemed like he was taking the high road, but I still felt like it was kind of an underhanded dig that they were using old material. But haven't heard really from him or Hagar since the album was released other than this clip. I think they are pissed it's getting rave reviews, everyone loves it, and FUCK THEM ANYWAYS.

Comment

• Yount
                      Commando
                      • Jan 2012

Ha ha ha I just went out into the big bad world wide web and spread some Sammy hate - while I was waiting for my tea to cook! A buck is still a buck in Shanghai

300!
                      Last edited by Yount; 02-21-2012, 06:40 AM. Reason: three hunj a Sammy bash!

Comment

• SilvioDante
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jan 2004

Found this interesting...

The Las Vegas Review-Journal is Nevada's most trusted source for local news, Las Vegas sports, business news, gaming news, entertainment news and more.

Bellybutton makes Hagar go wabo

I will break news about Sammy Hagar's weird bellybutton complex in a moment. But first, here's his unsurprising verdict on Van Halen's new songs.

"Truthfully, I think they could have done a better job," he told me this weekend. "If it was me being in the band, I'd probably have a different opinion."

The former Van Halen singer suggested it's not fun passing judgment on David Lee Roth's Van Halen. At least, Hagar's happy fans get a long-awaited new album: "God bless 'em for finally getting it done."

Hagar, who is tight with former Van Halen bassist Michael Anthony, said he hears that "these guys don't talk to each other."

"They go into the studio two different times. That's why it took so long," Hagar said, adding with a laugh: "What they put up with each other is a testament to how much they hate Mike and I!"

Hagar was in Vegas for Saturday's fundraiser for the Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health and the Muhammad Ali Foundation.

He stopped by his restaurant, Cabo Wabo Cantina, at the Miracle Mile Shops, where he introduced his new Sammy's Beach Bar Rum.

Hagar and Anthony's band, Chickenfoot -- with Joe Satriani and Red Hot Chili Peppers' Chad Smith -- tours May through June.
                        "Don't try to confuse the issue with half truths and gorilla dust." - Bill NcNeal

Comment

• Panamark
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

So Sammy has obviously missed the genuine happiness you can see between
                          Van Halen these days ? A bit different to Ed smashing everything, doing
                          a mock bough to the Red Chunker and telling the audience, "Theres your King"
                          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SilvioDante
                            "Chickenfoot -- with Joe Satriani and Red Hot Chili Peppers' Chad Smith -- tours May through June."

Wow!!! It's a fucking Juggernaught!!
                            WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                              Red Hot Chili Peppers' Chad Smith

True 'supergroups' don't have to remind people every fucking time what famous band they came from.

Comment

• Yount
                                Commando
                                • Jan 2012

The quote about them working seperately I can believe. I kind perceive those mutual smiles to be acknowledgment of making great music together. Ed surely realizes now the songs are KILLER with Roth. Ed used to always crap on about "it's all about the music man" and I never could buy it.

Maybe now it really is... again!!

Sammy can't help himself, he has to kingsize!

Comment

Working...