Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah I posted on his fb foot page.
    I tried to resist and failed.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomicpnk47 View Post
      I really hate to say this (not) but if cancer needs to strike someone it should be this dillushional dumb SOB....
      Wouldn't wish death on Hagar because in real life I'm sure he's a good person to someone, and probably has done a good thing or two. not for me.......but someone.
      Wouldn't wish death on Hagar because I know his twisted panties about VH as it is now is driving him crazy, and I dont want his frustration to end. You think he's spoken to Chad Smith yet?

And Anthony Kiedis is probably not as good a "technical" singer as Samwaaaah, but he's 10X better than Scammy too.

Comment

• Originally posted by BumBahDeeDah View Post
        Wouldn't wish death on Hagar because in real life I'm sure he's a good person to someone, and probably has done a good thing or two. not for me.......but someone.
        Wouldn't wish death on Hagar because I know his twisted panties about VH as it is now is driving him crazy, and I dont want his frustration to end.
        We should be expecting a rebuttal from Catfish at any second...
        My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zing! View Post
          We should be expecting a rebuttal from Catfish at any second...
          Don't pressure the poor son of a bitch...the mental strain of trying to come up with some lame slam on me has the poor boy workin overtime. Bless his heart...
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Originally posted by gbranton View Post
            I was watching a show about South Park (BIG fan here) on Comedy Central the other night and I had seen it several months ago but for some reason didn't catch this quote. Trey Parker is talking about how he and Matt Stone work together and how even though Trey writes all the scripts he still considers them to be partners and that South Park wouldn't work without them both. He makes a rather entertaining anology:

people know which version of the band is better.

on Sam's side you got people like Guy Fieri, Nickelback, and Kenny Chesney. Basically, tools.

on Dave's? Matt and Trey, Chris Rock, John McEnroe..fuck..even Kanye West gave Dave some love once!
            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills View Post
              IF SAM DOESN'T WANT A COMPETITION BETWEEN THE TWO BANDS WHY DOES HE SAY PERSON FOR PERSON CHICKENFOOT IS BETTER THAN VAN HALEN?
              I don't think he comes prepared for interviews. He just shoots his mouth off with whatever he's feeling at the time.
              He's so bitter, even when he gives Van Halen praise it's backhanded.
              He MUST be surrounded by Yes Men because obviously nobody has bothered to slap his fat face and tell him: "This new Van Halen album is kicking arse and millions of people world-wide are extremely happy. You better shut up boss!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Yount View Post
                I don't think he comes prepared for interviews. He just shoots his mouth off with whatever he's feeling at the time.
                He's so bitter, even when he gives Van Halen praise it's backhanded.
                He MUST be surrounded by Yes Men because obviously nobody has bothered to slap his fat face and tell him: "This new Van Halen album is kicking arse and millions of people world-wide are extremely happy. You better shut up boss!"
                It's just a defense mechanism. Obviously he felt honored by being a part of the greatest American rock band ever (bite it Aerosmith) and those guys have written him off entirely...it must really hurt! Feel sorry for the guy at this point....all that money, yet feeling like a nobody.

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• Originally posted by NIN1211 View Post
                  It's just a defense mechanism. Obviously he felt honored by being a part of the greatest American rock band ever (bite it Aerosmith) and those guys have written him off entirely...it must really hurt! Feel sorry for the guy at this point....all that money, yet feeling like a nobody.

See What I Mean!!!!!
                  Last edited by NIN1211; 03-14-2012, 08:37 PM.

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

Oh yeah spot on. I didn't hate the guy when he was in VH, I just couldn't get into his music as passionately. It was still ok stuff, even pretty darn good in some places.

But if the guy is going to continue to run his mouth, fuck him! He's just ultra-guilty that he didn't force the band name change in 1986. I don't wanna hear that "It was Ed's decision" crap either. He knew very well it would mean extra $$$$$ and extra prestige. But it would also bring comparison.
                    YOU made the call then, Sammy. YOU got richer by using the VH name and therefore sacrificed your artistic integrity. Musical suicide. Maybe you thought you could get away with it like some other bands (no comment.) YOU are now receiving your punishment because everybody now knows Goddamn-well that Dave Roth is the true lead singer of VAN HALEN!
                    Last edited by Yount; 03-14-2012, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Damn! He looks scary evil in that pic. Weird.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• that's a perfect fit. a shitty book written by a shitty guy and autographed in a shitty place.
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Comment

....all that money, yet feeling like a nobody.
                            Originally posted by NIN1211 View Post

See What I Mean!!!!!

Yup, what a sad old doucher...
                            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER View Post

Please visit this new page....paying Honor to the third best singer in VH

Comment

• Originally posted by Diamondjimi View Post
                                Yup, what a sad old doucher...

Does he not look like a fucked up version of Heat Miser?

Comment

Working...
                                X