"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hagar the Horrible
    what happened on that reunion tour in ’04 was some of the most miserable, back-stabbing dark crap I’ve ever been involved with my whole life
    and the shit he wrote about Ed in the book isn't miserable and back-stabbing?
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

He's not out there wasting energy on that?! Is that not all he wastes his breathe on? Breathe requires energy. He's been wasting lots of it.

Comment

• GreenEyedMurder
        Head Fluffer
        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by twonabomber
        and the shit he wrote about Ed in the book isn't miserable and back-stabbing?
        At least Ed had the excuse of not being sober.
        But now Ed is healthy and sober. And Sammy's head still looks like a toilet brush.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

I love the last interview...spammy burning all the bridges...go on, man, go on!!!
          Roth Army Icon
          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Yount
            Commando
            • Jan 2012

I love reading how Hagar thinks he is the hardest done by guy in rock history. He got paid, well. Still gets royalty cheques. How about the way you (and your band, management etc.) tried your best to sink Dave publicly?
            Dave (with or without VH) should have gone on to greater heights but in the end was dismissed pretty much as a typical lead singer Froot Loop as he was brandished with tags like Fag, Lounge Lizard, Show Boat that YOU Hagar only fueled.

Wacky Dave.

"I'm sure Dave's difficult, like I said, hey, I wouldn't want to be around a guy who acts like that all the time. You know, who starts bumping and grinding in the middle of the street and stuff? You know, walking down the street? Probably stops and does his little number, you know. It's just silly."

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

I'm thinking about changing the little of this thread, mainly because of the word "Ched". For one thing, it's an insult to cheese, and everyone I've ever met likes cheese. Really, a little bit of the stuff on a hamburger or between a couple of crackers is delightful, and only adds to one's enjoyment.

On the other hand, if you add even the smallest increment of Sammy Hagar to anything, you end up puking your insides out, washing out your eyes and wishing to scrub out your ear canal with a Brillo pad. To sum it up...

GOOD:

NOT EVEN FUCKING CLOSE:

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• gbranton
                Veteran
                • Aug 2005

Originally posted by chefcraig
                I'm thinking about changing the little of this thread, mainly because of the word "Ched". For one thing, it's an insult to cheese......
                True, I prefer Retard Rocker.

Mental retardation would explain his sweet lyrics.
                "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Change a few letters and the possibilities are endless. The Red Rectum, The Rectum Rocker, Rectum? Damn Near Killed Him...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• gbranton
                    Veteran
                    • Aug 2005

Originally posted by chefcraig
                    Change a few letters and the possibilities are endless. The Red Rectum, The Rectum Rocker, Rectum? Damn Near Killed Him...
                    The Rank Rectum.
                    "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• VHscraps
                      Veteran
                      • Jul 2009

The Crimson Clown™
                      THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• VHscraps
                        Veteran
                        • Jul 2009

The Scarlet Scatface©
                        THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

the Rotund Rocker
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Tot Brengen
                            Roth Army Recruit
                            • May 2012

The bassplayer's girlfriend

Comment

• envy_me
                              Swedish Love Pump
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                              After that, about three or four songs of the Extremist, then that's about it.
                              I absolutely LOVE Satriani! His music is amazing, he is a great guitarplayer, and one of the few that isn't in conflict with former and current bandmembers. He seems reasonable opposed to everyone else involved in this story (DLR not included)
                              The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• ashstralia
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Feb 2004

well said. i love joe too, he's a great human being as well as an unbelievably talented musician.

it's just a shame he didn't go with a more worthy frontman.

Comment

Working...